GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

[quote name='Indignate']That movie is just Micheal Bay continuing to be stereotypical of cultures he does not understand.[/QUOTE]

Or that he totally understands and it is his social commentary of it?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']whoa. holy scheisse!
Apparently the Darkstalkers games have an option in game settings to change the turbo speed a la the SF2T SNES games (and I'm sure others, but this is where I remember it from).

If you go into "game settings" you can change darkstalkers 2 and 3 "default speeds" to be normal or turboX... I think darkstalkers 3 starts at turbo 3 and darkstalkers 2 starts at turbo 2. I turned darkstalkers 2 up to turbo 6... TOO fuckING FAST. I have it set to 3 for now.[/QUOTE]
Can we use that online? If so, we gotta play that shit.

p5FCBKc.png

[quote name='Indignate']No, Love Guru was really bad.

JT was fantastic in it though.[/QUOTE]
love guru was an excellent movie

Don't mistake bad movies for your own bad taste in movies
Its a fine line

and yes bioshock infinite is going to suck balls

I've already played it because I'm more important than you are.

Also I don't see how my love for sucking on big salty chocolate balls
has anything to do with Bioshock Infinite.

Ad hominem much?

[quote name='Indignate']Bioshock isn't out yet, so whoknows.

Don't mistake games sucking balls for your own taste in sucking balls.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's only supposed to be the console versions that are poopy.

[quote name='IGN IS GOD']
On that note, however, let me warn you console players up front: unlike its jaw-dropping-in-2007 predecessor (I’m not counting BioShock 2 here, as that wasn’t our first trip to Rapture), BioShock Infinite does not have the same technical wow-factor going for it. Yes, Columbia is stunning from a scale, scope, and art-direction perspective, but on a raw graphical level it is a bit underwhelming on the Xbox 360 version I’m starting with. Textures are muddy and low-resolution and the framerate takes regular slight-but-noticeable dips. It reminds me of the console version of Dishonored in that way.

Do these minor issues take away from your experience at all? No, but I’m very curious to check out the PC version during the course of my review. Presuming you throw a beefy enough rig at Infinite, the ol’ mouse-and-keyboard may prove to be the best way to explore Columbia, particularly since, with no multiplayer modes, you don’t have to worry about choosing your platform based on which network your friends will be playing on.
[/quote]

I'm not touching the shit until it's $5, so whatevs.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Will you be my Bobby Brown and plz pull out some steak nuggets from my rectum, thx.[/QUOTE]

Spicytacoman will. He's into that kind of thing.

[quote name='GUNNM']Its amazing when games are constantly delayed and they still come out shitty.[/QUOTE]

Prolonged console life-cycles.

PC Master Race.

You can't get achievements on PC. How will I know my self worth as a gamer if I have no number near my name to show my accomplishments?

[quote name='GUNNM']You can't get achievements on PC. How will I know my self worth as a gamer if I have no number near my name to show my accomplishments?[/QUOTE]
An astute observation

All PC gamers are obligated to keep a log and check list pen and paper stlye
Then they mark down and tally their achievement score relative to the console version
of the game.

The logs and lists must then be updated online

I thought Dishonored looked pretty good on 360 (not sure if it matters or not but I installed it like they recommend you do). Awesome graphics definitely help (see Halo 4, Uncharted series), but if the gameplay is good that's about 80% of the "good game" equation.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']still waiting for bulletstorm 2

unfortunately I think all the dumbass sensitive americans
scared those pollacks from making another one[/QUOTE]
Yes, you'd think that we "MURICANS would appreciate a game about dick jokes and shooting guns. Guess it needed more domestic beer and domestic violence, you bunch of dicktits. :nottalking:. :nottalking:
[quote name='GUNNM']Avoid dark souls[/QUOTE]
PS3 version was HORRIBLE. Framerate was so low that dodging was difficult. PC version is 60 FPS after the hack, so it's all kosher now. :bouncy:

I think it was everybody leaving Epic that scared them from making another one.

Unless those people that left are the sensitive Americans you're referring to.

[quote name='whoknows']Because it's not that fun of a game?[/QUOTE]
Its a short game and the parry just makes an easier game even easier when you can go on youtube and learn the bosses two moves that he'll abuse on you.

Now Tomb Raider is a game that will safely hold your hand until the very end of the game and rewards you with a thank you from the developers for playing their casual maybe die because you didn't see that spike in the wall game all while keeping at a steady 720p.

[quote name='GUNNM']Its a short game and the parry just makes an easier game even easier when you can go on youtube and learn the bosses two moves that he'll abuse on you.[/QUOTE]

You could have just said yes.

[quote name='Indignate']I think it was everybody leaving Epic that scared them from making another one.

Unless those people that left are the sensitive Americans you're referring to.[/QUOTE]
what?
it was made in poland
by pollacks
by people can fly

real gamers kno about industry bro

Epic didnt buy pcf until like last year or sum shit
stop being a sushi dick

[quote name='Indignate']Why do you go to youtube to teach you how to game all the time?[/QUOTE]
Life is short I don't have time to learn how to beat the water sample puzzle while a 7 foot zombie thing is chasing me.

[quote name='whoknows']You could have just said yes.[/QUOTE]

no

no
prolly has something to do with bulletstorm is one
of the most pirated pc games of all time, along with witcher 2

also because american media freaked out about the game hardcore
muricans suck ass

Oh scheisse... here we go again.

[quote name='GUNNM']You can't get achievements on PC. How will I know my self worth as a gamer if I have no number near my name to show my accomplishments?[/QUOTE]

::Looks at Steam profile::
Say what now?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gameplay is king.

And Bioshock's gameplay is more like a court jester.

Bulletstorm >>> Bioshock series.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I agree with gameplay is king to a point. I don't want to play a pretty game where the character design is awesome and the story is engaging if the gameplay makes me want to blow my fucking brains out.

Contrarily, bad character design or bad graphics can detract from good gameplay.

And I kind of thing the core mechanics make Bioshock, which Hank loves to hate, and Bulletstorm two entirely different beasts, both of which I like... but forced to choose? I'd agree with Hank -- I think the gameplay mechanics in Bulletstorm were better than those in Bioshock (1). Bioshock 2 is a bit closer to Bulletstorm in that you can at least approach situations in a variety of ways because of the weapon design.

For me, they're both great fucking games/series. I wish we'd get a sequel to Bulletstorm. Hey PCF, go start a fucking kickstarter and let me preorder that shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']And I'm more of a framerate whore than anything.[/QUOTE]

Don't we know it. Uraizen Jr. up in here. :p

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']still waiting for bulletstorm 2

unfortunately I think all the dumbass sensitive americans
scared those pollacks from making another one[/QUOTE]

Yup. Though I believe the correct slur is Pollock.
And they weren't scared into not making another one, they just weren't funded because the original didn't sell great.

[quote name='GUNNM']Avoid dark souls[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Hank knows all too well how bad it was on consoles for framerate whores.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, you'd think that we "MURICANS would appreciate a game about dick jokes and shooting guns. Guess it needed more domestic beer and domestic violence, you bunch of dicktits. :nottalking:. :nottalking:

PS3 version was HORRIBLE. Framerate was so low that dodging was difficult. PC version is 60 FPS after the hack, so it's all kosher now. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

If that was true, DNF would've sold gangbusters. It did not.
Also, yes, Dark Souls is tits on PC after the hack... but you still dropped that shit mid playthrough. :p

[quote name='Indignate']I think it was everybody leaving Epic that scared them from making another one.

Unless those people that left are the sensitive Americans you're referring to.[/QUOTE]

Again, I'm pretty sure it was the sales numbers that made them not want to make a sequel.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what?
it was made in poland
by pollacks
by people can fly

real gamers kno about industry bro

Epic didnt buy pcf until like last year or sum shit
stop being a sushi dick[/QUOTE]

What the dick. Why can't you spell Pollocks?
But some of the rest is true... it was made by PCF who are from Polland, which is why the dialogue is so ridiculously awesome, dicktits.

As for when Epic acquired PCF? 2007.

[quote name='Indignate']Epic was still in charge of it. PCF can't make shit without Epic's backing and Epic don't want to make games anymore.[/QUOTE]

There you go. Pretty much this. Epic has decided to do two things to keep afloat in the industry -- (1) keep pumping out Gears games because MS moneyhats them and they sell well and (2) focus on Unreal Engine 4 so they can license that shit out for next-gen and get all sorts of revenue coming in. If it's a risk, say like... I dunno... Bulletstorm 2? Yeah, not fucking happening. :(

It did sell over 1 million, but that wasn't the kind of money Epic needed/wanted to turn a profit apparently:
"As of July 25, 2011, Epic Games declared that they had failed to turn a profit on the game.[49]"

bread's done
Back