GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

Started and finished Luigi's Mansion today. First time I ever played it. It actually doesn't look to bad with Wii + composite cables + progressive scan.

[quote name='GUNNM']So is taco me and snakesmoker gonna co op on gears of war or what? am I doing this shit solo?[/QUOTE]

i'll coop with u

Did you make this one Taco?

tumblr_mjsnzexKEq1raap7no1_400.jpg

Guys, Leda got another tattoo along with her vampire bites but she deleted the pics from twitter cuz she got a lot of hate for it.

Here's the infamous shot...

tumblr_mjqftglbgW1rhguiao1_500.jpg

I don't know if that post is actually serious, but that's a reference to the Greek myth of Leda and the Swan, where Zeus, in the form of a swan, seduced the Spartan queen Leda, leading to the birth of Helen of Troy. Also, the commas in that sentence got a little out of control.

Weird tattoo of dubious quality, regardless.

EDIT: That was to whoknows, not panzer. Stop trying to make me look like a jerk, panzer.

[quote name='The Crotch']I don't know if that post is actually serious, but that's a reference to the Greek myth of Leda and the Swan, where Zeus, in the form of a swan, seduced the Spartan queen Leda, leading to the birth of Helen of Troy. Also, the commas in that sentence got a little out of control.[/QUOTE]
You're so smart and helpful.

[quote name='The Crotch']I don't know if that post is actually serious, but that's a reference to the Greek myth of Leda and the Swan, where Zeus, in the form of a swan, seduced the Spartan queen Leda, leading to the birth of Helen of Troy. Also, the commas in that sentence got a little out of control.[/QUOTE]

Crotch is always on it.

[quote name='GUNNM']jesus crotch
I wish I waz
smart like u[/QUOTE]
That stopped being the topic, like, three Indignate double posts ago. C'mon, son!

[quote name='The Crotch']That stopped being the topic, like, three Indignate double posts ago. C'mon, son![/QUOTE]
Sorry was watching the walking dead and eating chicken. I'm gonna run into leda and be like I'm dat zeus you need in your life and then touch her tattoo

[quote name='Indignate']Another one for Taco,

tumblr_mjtlik3Jp01rhguiao1_500.png
[/QUOTE]
You can a few hairs of real eyebrow underneath the magic marker
I think her eyebrows were balding as a child
and she decided to be like that freaky lady in blade runner

[quote name='Indignate']I remember Whoknows pick the Bounty Hunter.

But he was a bitch bounty hunter who wouldn't do bad things.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you can't let that go.

Things happen.

When I played, I tried to do good things with my Sith character and I was an asshole with my Jedi character.

It didn't really make a lot of sense.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So, im gonna be all alone tomorrow morning and I'm looking for bro to hang out with. I tried craigslist, what else should i try?[/QUOTE]
Dude you live in NY like the gayest city in america. Go outside

[quote name='The Crotch']When I played, I tried to do good things with my Sith character and I was an asshole with my Jedi character.

It didn't really make a lot of sense.[/QUOTE]

it does make sense.

It's really deep. A Sith that wants to be good and a Jedi that is truly bad.

Really says a lot about society today.

[quote name='GUNNM']Dude you live in NY like the gayest city in america. Go outside[/QUOTE]

I know but no one knows im bi yet shhhh. These young boys just want money for any company ugh -_- what sluts

I got another tattoo done today. I'll post pictures when it's done (it's pretty large so it's gonna be a 3 sessioner). It will DEFINITELY be GGT approved.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Your mistake was picking Jedah. You should see the matches where Frosty and I tried him. We both didn't do too well and I think he was the first character we both picked off the bat.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't lost in Quick Match or Ranked. He is tough to play but I play a ton of fighting games so it doesn't really bother me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm 2-0 in ranked... You have years of fighter training and probably a good amount of some version of SF2 as a basis. Combine that with things from other fighters I know you like (chains from UMvC3) and I'm pretty sure you'd be good even if you're playing it wrong.

Jedah is not the best entry character for a beginner, no matter how good he is. He's fucking complex and has a bunch of quirks that just taking him and trying to win is going to be a challenge. Even when Hank took Jedah, he got trounced. As cool as he is, to get good with him requires work (and probably checking out how to play him from people who have mastered him).[/QUOTE]

He is tough to play but I like him as a character. I go for a really turtle heavy style when I use him. My basic strategy is pretty strong. Here is a video that shows a pretty good example of the way I play him (obviously still learning, though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38AbDKq7Ewk

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Which do you want? I'd be happy to give you a couple of extras I have, bro

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I got another tattoo done today. I'll post pictures when it's done (it's pretty large so it's gonna be a 3 sessioner). It will DEFINITELY be GGT approved.[/QUOTE]
Will there be swans?

bread's done
Back