GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

Well....I'm not Japanese, so I guess I've wanted to be Japanese for 9 years without knowing it....also you quoting me made me realize that I put the word that into the link, so I was able to fix it!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've seen videos where neither of those things are true, GUNNM. :p[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from Mr. Ayame?

I know I'm not surprised he was wrong.

[quote name='GUNNM']I read a book that rome was destroyed cause an obama type figure wanted too much power[/QUOTE]

There was no black people in Rome.

were no black people

and your totally wrong
they had black emperors

Maybe you should take a break from ogling Leda all day
and read a book or two

Rome was a cultural and racial melting pot.
Racism based upon skin color didn't exist in the ancient world
at least not the way we're familiar with it

leda-monster-bunny-o.gif

lol that is weird

I like it when people blast music during class
professor gets so frustrated.

My favorite is when hipster emo chicks smoke those electronic cigs in class
and get kicked out
gets me everytime
"wait, what? why? its just an e-cig"
Yeah like you blowing smokerings in the middle of a 200-300 person auditorium isnt distracting

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've seen videos where neither of those things are true, GUNNM. :p[/QUOTE]
Today is shit on gunnm today!

[quote name='GUNNM']only japanese people and people who wish they were japanese play this game[/QUOTE]

Private Weeboo Icebeezy reporting for duty.

[quote name='GUNNM']Today is shit on gunnm today![/QUOTE]

I wasn't shitting on you, I was just letting you know.

Like on Sam, if you use blade mode and get a 50+ hit combo on him, it's like a 2000 point bonus so you don't have to collect the items. I know the 1 video I watched with Sundowner had the player never even cutting his shield down.

Obviously, if you care about Rising spoilers and haven't played the game, don't watch these. :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XCkZnl0ejM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagfYOZJQfk

[quote name='GUNNM']Today is shit on gunnm today![/QUOTE]

That's what happens when you spell Ayane's name wrong.

You shouldn't make such mistakes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wasn't shitting on you, I was just letting you know.

Like on Sam, if you use blade mode and get a 50+ hit combo on him, it's like a 2000 point bonus so you don't have to collect the items. I know the 1 video I watched with Sundowner had the player never even cutting his shield down.

[/QUOTE]
I'm just getting proven wrong left and right.
Next thing you're gonna tell is me is Solid has recessive genes and liquid had the dominate genes

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm just getting proven wrong left and right.
Next thing you're gonna tell is me is Solid has recessive genes and liquid had the dominate genes[/QUOTE]

No one cares about that crap.

Stop being a nerd.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm just getting proven wrong left and right.
Next thing you're gonna tell is me is Solid has recessive genes and liquid had the dominate genes[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that...
But what I will ask you is: if you've played your fair share of classic Ninja Gaiden action games (Ninja Gaiden: Black, Ninja Gaiden 2), how does NG3:RE stack up? I have the demo, but I can't bring myself to play it at the moment cause I know I'd probably pick it up for $20 or less anyway, so I've got some time.

[quote name='Indignate']Two black/redish dots on her neck for vampire bites.

Can't really tell cuz they're bleeding or something.[/QUOTE]
Okay, that's what I thought, but I wasn't quite sure.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']shes a regular class act
needs some clitty rings now[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I expect. She's a pretty freaky girl.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i say amanda bynes looks way more classier than Leda anyday. how old are u panzer?[/QUOTE]
Yo, Amanda Bynes has aged like the finest wine. She looks so goddamned hot that I can't believe it. We should tag team her.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wasn't shitting on you, I was just letting you know.

Obviously, if you care about Rising spoilers and haven't played the game, don't watch these. :rofl:

(Sam S-rank vid)[/QUOTE]
Holy shit, that was fucking insane. I loved every second.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm gonna go bust open this asian hymen called sleeping dogs[/QUOTE]
Sounds like pure sex.

I haven't forgotten about posting a recap of my Civ game, dothog. I'm just sick as a fucking dog and don't really want to fuck around with that right now.

[quote name='The Crotch']That video is bullshit. The pilot episode is, like, two hours long.[/QUOTE]

Well, the miniseries that started it all was a two parter, and was each part 2 hrs? I don't recall. The first episode (33) is one of my favorite first episodes for any TV show ever. Easily my favorite scifi first episode. It's really fun, it never lets up.

Takes itself a bit seriously, but in that way it's even better of a starter because it automatically lets you know if you're willing to accept the human-cylon premise and constant tension.

Also, don't need the play-by-play on the civ, but did you get a victory? If you got wiped, who dealt the final blow?

[quote name='The Crotch']Won a science victory. Took me ~25 turns longer than you due to various fuck-ups, mostly involving Constantinople.[/QUOTE]
It just goes to show that beelining a certain victory path isn't as important as the map. It's especially true at high difficulty levels: no matter how disciplined and committed you are to a given win condition, if the map blows, there's nothing you can do to recover. Well, you can warmonger, which will usually give you a fighting chance, but that's boring.

However, in general, a bad map is difficult to overcome. That you did it is impressive, because you were kind of straddling strategies well past T100. But the map...although the cap start was incredible, Babylon was really stuck if the idea was to go science. No easiily accessible CSs, and neighbors who were cash poor given Monty's presence (which we didn't know in the early game). You made it work, well done.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't know about that...
But what I will ask you is: if you've played your fair share of classic Ninja Gaiden action games (Ninja Gaiden: Black, Ninja Gaiden 2), how does NG3:RE stack up? I have the demo, but I can't bring myself to play it at the moment cause I know I'd probably pick it up for $20 or less anyway, so I've got some time.[/QUOTE]
From what I've read and played its the same game with new characters and new weapons.
Just gamefly it.

The only thing i've noticed is how bloody it is.I don't remember 3 being with so much blood and limbs flying everywhere doe

NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE features additional playable characters, a new gameplay mode, a redesigned battle system with enhanced enemy AI, a robust Ninja Skills upgrade system, expanded online features including bonus content, and a host of other features. The game is scheduled to launch both at retail and via digital download on the 5th of April 2013.
http://gamingeverything.com/39388/n...s3360-confirmed-for-north-america-and-europe/

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I am a hundred million times more tired than I feel like I should be.[/QUOTE]

stop boning dem okcupid gurls...

[quote name='GUNNM']From what I've read and played its the same game with new characters and new weapons.[/QUOTE]

It's not.

bread's done
Back