GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']You're both making me happy G4 is dead.[/QUOTE]
You would have loved crazy adam sesslar. He wore this cowboy hat and tried to sell you games for crazy prices.
Major nelson totally stole his gimmick

So dumb.

And he's still crazy. Talking about how God of War is offensive to women and thinking he doesn't look stupid saying those things.

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
4,662 people agreed with him on youtube.

[quote name='whoknows']Bioshock is terrible.

Singularity is kind of like Bioshock except it's good.[/QUOTE]
I really liked Singularity, but better than Bioshock? No.
[quote name='ActionKazimer']Baww, I enjoyed the shit out of Dishonored.

Wondering about this Infinite season pass. I know I'll end up buying whatever they put out. I should prolly just pull the trigger tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I got the season pass. Gamestop had a $20 off deal so I grabbed it.

[quote name='GUNNM']
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
4,662 people agreed with him on youtube.[/QUOTE]

There are lots of stupid and crazy people in the world.

He knows what he said was stupid, that's why he said he's moving on and didn't say anything else about it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Gwen you ever visit that mall in atlanta that security guard protected until he was arrested and fired?

You don't want 33% savings on DLC? You a mad man?[/QUOTE]
was that recent, it doesn't ring any bells.

[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys im cleaning my house anyone wanna help?
Beer included!
Maybe pizza too.[/QUOTE]
I'm down. . .I'll be there in a day or so.

Also I still gotta hook BriBri up, remind me later if I haven't.

[quote name='Krymner']Alp a Protocol isn't too bad. Pretty straight-forward without much in the way of sidequests. Enemy AI isn't too bright, which makes combat kinda easy, but mission layouts seem well-done. The story is straight-up whack, but so was the story on Alias, so I guess that's par for the course for spy stories nowadays. But I will say its the best spy RPG I've ever played. (admittedly, the only spy RPG I've played, soooo.....)[/QUOTE]
I liked Alpha Protocol a lot. Very interesting and different game. Plus it let me rock a huge ass beard, so you know I had that the whole game. :bouncy:
[quote name='whoknows']I don't know if I agree with the lol or not.

I need Hank's input on this.[/QUOTE]
Bioshock is an FPS with mediocre gunplay, neat powers, a cool setting, and a story that, overall, is pretty poorly executed. It's a straight up 7.5 game at most, but everyone acted like it was the second coming of Christ. Which we all know is me, so obviously they were wrong.

[quote name='guinaevere']depends on when and where.

sadly I have hashimoto's and am gluten intolerant so the pizza and beer are most likely out. (very few gf beer brands. dominos believe it or else, has a decent gf pizza.)[/QUOTE]
I'm a glutton for gluten. Gimme all the gluten. :drool:

Also I grew up drinking whole milk and nothing else, and my friends all grew up drinking 2%. They are all lactose intolerant, and I'm a tank. :cool:

[quote name='whoknows']There are lots of stupid and crazy people in the world.

[/QUOTE]
Bingo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like Resident Evil 6 when it's not trying to be Left 4 Dead. By that, I mean outright stealing enemies from it, like tanks and smokers, and sticking me with 4 worthless people that get in the way and jabber on the whole time.

Anyway, friend and I finished Leon's campaign today in two sittings, only interrupted by pizza time. Was pretty decent, some parts drag on too long, and you spend half the campaign falling, sliding down waterslides, sliding down things, or stumbling around because the ground is shaking. Also fuck that water part. Hate swimming in games. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

So this is what I have to look forward to? Great.

Always glad to see people giving Alpha Protocol a chance. The best throat-punching simulator in years.[quote name='guinaevere']Don't mess with Barney. He's my pal.

The only part I had issues with was the ant lions because i tried about sixty times for the 'don't walk on the sand' or whatever cheesemint.

And under the bridge because i have a terrible fear of falling. (Which is prolly why i hate platformers.)[/QUOTE]
Barney probably wouldn't have been bad if he didn't come with the idiot squad in one of the most trap-filled sections of the game.

[quote name='GUNNM']Adam sesslar had no place on the new GQ G4TV? what[/QUOTE]

Adam Sesslar has no place anywhere. He sucks. I can't believe people pay him to be part of the video game press.

[quote name='whoknows']That's because he says stupid things so GQ doesn't want to people to think they employ stupid people.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Nah. They were never funny.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']You're both making me happy G4 is dead.[/QUOTE]

So full of win.

[quote name='GUNNM']You would have loved crazy adam sesslar. He wore this cowboy hat and tried to sell you games for crazy prices.
Major nelson totally stole his gimmick[/QUOTE]

Major Nelson also sucks.
Not sure who sucks more. Maybe they both suck equally. In fact, I would not be surprised to learn that Major Nelson = Adam Sesslar = Larry Hyrb.

[quote name='distgfx']So this is what I have to look forward to? Great.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']It is great! :D[/QUOTE]

There's a bunch of scripted events that have to deal with bridges collapsing or the water section, but I think Hank is exaggerating a bit. Except for the water section. fuck that part.

fuck no I'm not exaggerating. I joked after falling for 2 chapters down a catacomb that we are in China by now. Lo and behold, Leon says "We're going to China.' YOU'RE ALREADY fuckING THERE!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well, after falling down and down and down and down for 3 hours straight, they end up in a body of water outside. . .:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I don't remember this scene. I remember a bombing of tall oaks and leon mentions raccoon city as they finish swimining and then they're on a plane to china.

Is that spoilers? People out there with RE 6 still in their backlogs?

[quote name='panzerfaust']was walking to my kitchen earlier and suddenly remembered how great Tomb Raider was.

damn[/QUOTE]
Lara was hot.

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't remember this scene. I remember a bombing of tall oaks and leon mentions raccoon city as they finish swimining and then they're on a plane to china.

Is that spoilers? People out there with RE 6 still in their backlogs?[/QUOTE]

I just played it all last night, so forgive me if I'm imagining things, but
you are in the cathedral, do some shit there, then you go down, down, down, find a lab, do shit, down down, then you find Deborah, carry her down, down, then you fight her, floor collapses like 4 or 5 times, you go down down, then you're still down, you keep moving down, you end up underwater after falling down, you fight Super Jaws, half of that fight is sliding down a water slide, then you end up outside. I don't remember the going up part.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I just played it all last night, so forgive me if I'm imagining things, but
you are in the cathedral, do some shit there, then you go down, down, down, find a lab, do shit, down down, then you find Deborah, carry her down, down, then you fight her, floor collapses like 4 or 5 times, you go down down, then you're still down, you keep moving down, you end up underwater after falling down, you fight Super Jaws, half of that fight is sliding down a water slide, then you end up outside. I don't remember the going up part.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's the tall oaks cathedral. Deborah dies you escape underwater and then tell hunnigan to fake their deaths so they can take a plane to china then the plane is over taken by zombies and it crashes

[quote name='GUNNM']
Yeah that's the tall oaks cathedral. Deborah dies you escape underwater and then tell hunnigan to fake their deaths so they can take a plane to china then the plane is over taken by zombies and it crashes
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I know. My only point was that you fall forever and magically end up out in the water, when you should probably be a few miles down at least. Not that you actually ARE in China at the end of that. lol

But fuck it, it's Resident Evil, full of zombies and mutants and shit. I'm just nitpicking.

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh literal gunnm.

Btw I think that monster in RE 6 easily beats nemesis. SHIT IS FREE[/QUOTE]

I was seriously thinking it was gonna end up being Wesker in the end. The hair. The lava-based ending. It's writing that would have been TOO GOOD.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']
I was seriously thinking it was gonna end up being Wesker in the end. The hair. The lava-based ending. It's writing that would have been TOO GOOD.
[/QUOTE]
holy shit I didn't even think of that
I was just thinking it never did explain where it came from(I never read the logs you unlock so maybe it did). At least in 3 you knew it was a mutated tyrant

[quote name='ActionKazimer']How fucking COOL WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN!?
FATHER SON CLOSURE FIST FIGHT
[/QUOTE]
It could have ended like DBZ when vegeta hugs his son before dying

[quote name='GUNNM']
It could have ended like DBZ when vegeta hugs his son before dying
[/QUOTE]

Then Chris and Bio-Piers roll in for another double lava face rocket.

[quote name='icebeast']Must be cold on the way to the kitchen. :cold:

--

I just finished this chapter in Fire Emblem on the way to work, totally love this song.

[/QUOTE]
How do you make sumia good? I'm trying to use her but damn does she drop fast

Had to chase some thugs out of my house. 2 guys like 17-22 years old. I was just waking up cuz I heard some voices and as soon as I get off my bed I hear "Kick this door open."

My door flies open and I see these two kids standing there, it's dark in my hallway though so I can't make out any facial features, they see me and fuckin bolt out the front door.

Took about $5000 worth of jewelery from my mom.

Shit was Kray.

[quote name='GUNNM']How do you make sumia good? I'm trying to use her but damn does she drop fast[/QUOTE]

She's pretty much a long range paramedic for me. Mad heals and movement. Just gotta watch for archers.

[quote name='GUNNM']How do you make sumia good? I'm trying to use her but damn does she drop fast[/QUOTE]

I don't know, Sumia is fairly beast at this point for me (and married to Chrom), just have to keep her way away from archers (same with Nowi who is now a wyvern rider for me). I mean if you're having a lot of trouble you can try pairing a stronger character with her so she has boosted stats (but obviously make sure that she is going to be the one attacking so she can get the killing blow).

Overall I've gotten fairly good at leveling up weaker characters when I'm interested in them, I failed to get that country kid in the side mission where you have to get him to level up so he'll join you. I also accidentally killed the recruitable thief in the palace attack chapter because I didn't realize you have to have Chrom talk to people to recruit them, haha. That hasn't happened again though.

[quote name='Indignate']Had to chase some thugs out of my house. 2 guys like 17-22 years old. I was just waking up cuz I heard some voices and as soon as I get off my bed I hear "Kick this door open."

My door flies open and I see these two kids standing there, it's dark in my hallway though so I can't make out any facial features, they see me and fuckin bolt out the front door.

Shit was Kray.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit. My parents' own fucking neighbors tried to break into my parents house like 3-4 months ago. Luckily I was here before school and I see the next door dude looking into the back window he sees me walk to the door and he runs off. Now they have an ADT system in their house.

I hope she insurance on her shit man. What door were they gonna break into next? Yours?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']She's pretty much a long range paramedic for me. Mad heals and movement. Just gotta watch for archers.[/QUOTE]I use that other chick for healing the one with the horse that can ride far forgot her name.

[quote name='icebeast']I don't know, Sumia is fairly beast at this point for me (and married to Chrom), just have to keep her way away from archers (same with Nowi who is now a wyvern rider for me). I mean if you're having a lot of trouble you can try pairing a stronger character with her so she has boosted stats (but obviously make sure that she is going to be the one attacking so she can get the killing blow). Overall I've gotten fairly good at leveling up weaker characters when I'm interested in them, I failed to get that country kid in the side mission where you have to get him to level up so he'll join you. I also accidentally killed the recruitable thief in the palace attack chapter because I didn't realize you have to have Chrom talk to people to recruit them, haha. That hasn't happened again though.[/QUOTE]
I got lucky with gaius or garius w/e his name is. I didn't know you could recruit I just got lucky the thief stood next to him and I saw an option to talk to him and then he joined me for candy. I don't like pairing up

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't like pairing up.[/QUOTE]

It can help with relationship building, leveling up or protecting weaker characters, and moving characters that can't move very far on their own (or in situations like deserts where a bunch of your units take movement penalties).

[quote name='icebeast']d moving characters that can't move very far on their own.[/QUOTE]
Hrm didn't think of that.
I usually tend to just side by side them to get the relationships built up

[quote name='Indignate']Had to chase some thugs out of my house. 2 guys like 17-22 years old. I was just waking up cuz I heard some voices and as soon as I get off my bed I hear "Kick this door open."

Shit was Kray.[/QUOTE]
Wow holy fuck. Shit's scary as hell. Might want to check out the local pawn stores, probably dumped it off to get a fix or something.

[quote name='GUNNM']Holy shit. My parents' own fucking neighbors tried to break into my parents house like 3-4 months ago. Luckily I was here before school and I see the next door dude looking into the back window he sees me walk to the door and he runs off. Now they have an ADT system in their house.

I hope she insurance on her shit man. What door were they gonna break into next? Yours?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they went straight for my moms room and grabbed her stuff that was laying on her dresser and then, I'm assuming, check all her wallets cuz they were on the floor, but she only had credit cards in them and I guess they didn't wan that. Then they came back into the hallway and kicked my door open.

A guy saw some run out as he was driving by and called the cops. He either recognized them or heard someone call one of the guys Skinny Bones.
Apparently my cousin knows them, so people are getting shaken down right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back