GGT 230 thinks J-Cart and Frost are whiny babies

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']so wasted monies aside
whats the final verdict on this defiance game gents?
im thinking its around a 20-30 dolla bill buy for me[/QUOTE]

Seems I like the game more then most around here, I'm happy with my purchase so far and can easily recommend it for 20 or 30 bucks, I have it on 360 and while the first two days were having a fair share of connection issues the last two days have been a lot smoother for me, and when the game starts to work it's really fun IMO. The arkfalls are pretty cool and there's an okay amount of variety to them. The PVP is fun as well (currently they have 6v6, 8v8 and 64v64 up), just plays like a fast paced shooter. If you have any interest in the TV show that airs in 9 days and will tie into the game (which has special missions every week related to the show).

[quote name='MoCiWe']Seems I like the game more then most around here, I'm happy with my purchase so far and can easily recommend it for 20 or 30 bucks, I have it on 360 and while the first two days were having a fair share of connection issues the last two days have been a lot smoother for me, and when the game starts to work it's really fun IMO. The arkfalls are pretty cool and there's an okay amount of variety to them. The PVP is fun as well (currently they have 6v6, 8v8 and 64v64 up), just plays like a fast paced shooter. If you have any interest in the TV show that airs in 9 days and will tie into the game (which has special missions every week related to the show).[/QUOTE]
it mean it is your money, you should do whatever you want with it, or spend it on whatever you like. I am just giving my opinion. As long as you feel you get your moneys worth, then good for you.

bread's done
Back