GGT 230 thinks J-Cart and Frost are whiny babies

Nah, I'm not made of money, I just own a 3DS.

3ds-it-prints-money.gif

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']god damn dude
another person who bought this game for 60 bucks?
are u guys made of money?

trion is taking a bath with all your cash[/QUOTE]
Actually I kind of am made of money.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Tornado Outbreak is pretty fun for $2.50.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah! Picked it up half of forever ago when it was super cheap and also got Hank (and maybe Uraizen?) to pick it up. It's pretty fun for a Western Katamari Damacy.

[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys I'm awake[/QUOTE]
HI, MIKEYLICIOUS!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Actually I kind of am made of money.[/QUOTE]

Ah, the feeling of being a well adjusted adult.

How do I get this AWD thing to work? So I'm in the video game section waiting for dat red ps3 and its not working

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Actually I kind of am made of money.[/QUOTE]

This is why I like Rei. Blunt as fuck.

[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys I'm awake[/QUOTE]

Good.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Aww, wish I could do sneaky backdoor alley shit for a copy.[/QUOTE]

You still can doe.

[quote name='GUNNM']Why can't today be sunday so that I could watch game of thrones later?[/QUOTE]

I know right? Monday can't come fast enough.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
ipqvxd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's the shit.

[quote name='GUNNM']How do I get this AWD thing to work? So I'm in the video game section waiting for dat red ps3 and its not working[/QUOTE]

When you get it, you have to say that something is missing or broken so you can get a discount.

The AWD Thread Way.

Finished Bioshock 2. I really enjoyed the ending I got. Miles better than the Bioshock 1 ending. Gameplay wise I think the gunplay got significantly better in the second half once you have a better variety of ammo/guns/research to use.

The protect + harvest sections did get annoying though.

I'll probably pick up Minerva's Den in a couple of weeks. Need a break from bioshock for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']so when you guys bought defiance
did you drive to the store, use up gas,
and pay like 5 dollar tax?

cuz that shit would blow my mind[/QUOTE]

Seriously, why pay to play Defiance, when SWTOR is free?

:D

Nope.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finished Bioshock 2. I really enjoyed the ending I got. Miles better than the Bioshock 1 ending. Gameplay wise I think the gunplay got significantly better in the second half once you have a better variety of ammo/guns/research to use.

The protect + harveet sections did get annoying though.

I'll probably pick up Minerva's Den in a couple of weeks. Need a break from bioshock for now.[/QUOTE]

Guns? You mean the Drill and Ice power right? Cuz those are the anything worth using in that game.

[quote name='Indignate']Nope.

Guns? You mean the Drill and Ice power right? Cuz those are the anything worth using in that game.[/QUOTE]

what type of dialect is that?

I love dat Fall Out Boy song, Indiggers.

Man, just think I hit a really hard paywall in Injustice iOS. Can't get past this one fight and can't go back and attempt to grind for credits or XP. This really fucking sucks. I just want Batman and Joker already.

[quote name='Indignate']Nope.

Guns? You mean the Drill and Ice power right? Cuz those are the anything worth using in that game.[/QUOTE]

The game really became enjoyable after getting the swarm power actually. I used the drill + ice combo up until then. The drill and drill dash were really satisfying.

The drill would have been my favorite weapon to use if it didn't run out of gas after one use
[quote name='icebeast']Beat ME3, woot, and actually I really liked my ending, EDI x Joker

I can't wait for Injustice... I need something to play.

Also after about an hour with it, I gotta agree with Frost. Retro City Rampage is pretty lame. I don't know if I'll go back to it.

I did. Why? Because I wanted the game, and as I said before, I have plenty of money.
[quote name='GUNNM']How does it feel to be the only one?[/QUOTE]
He can't be the only one since I also liked the ending. I even liked it pre-extended cut. In fact I'd say ME3 is easily in my top games of all time.

Prepare to have your mind blow, they took all my tax moneyz!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
Also after about an hour with it, I gotta agree with Frost. Retro City Rampage is pretty lame. I don't know if I'll go back to it.[/QUOTE]

I actually really liked Retro City Rampage, I'm a pretty big fan of a lot of that 80's and 90's stuff that they have in the game though and the old school game play is really fun to me, I think it depends on how much you like that style of game and how fond you are of the stuff they poke fun of in the game, since nostalgia probably plays a big factor.

ugggh
bad enuf to waste 5 bucks
but then let uncle sam get it?
unacceptable

let me know next time u guys buy a game full price
u can buy it off amazon
and paypal me the 5 bucks

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']so wasted monies aside
whats the final verdict on this defiance game gents?
im thinking its around a 20-30 dolla bill buy for me[/QUOTE]

it is $10 clearance bin game, it will probably be free to play eventually. Graphics meh, gameplay decent. Save that $20-30 dollars for something else. Especially with the server lag / unable to connect. The game is basically a multiplayer online game only, so you basically need to have online access to play the game at all.

[quote name='GUNNM']Wanted to pay $250 but I'll pay the $280 it was LN[/QUOTE]

better make sure, you check all the inside content thoroughly, when you get it. Amazon warehouse quality has being on the down.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']so wasted monies aside
whats the final verdict on this defiance game gents?
im thinking its around a 20-30 dolla bill buy for me[/QUOTE]

I just love how you relentlessly attack people.

Anyways, I wouldn't and didn't pay that much for it.

Like I said, it's a sluggish Borderlands. There's a few neat things here and there, like it being an MMO and having events such as Arkfalls or Shadows. I really don't care about the graphics (which aren't terrible) and I haven't experienced any server lag or disconnects, but that's primary a big issue for 360 right now which they are working to get fixed.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why have we gotten so many new people lately?[/QUOTE]

Like 3?

It's probably cuz we keep losing people. Gotta maintain balance in the force.

[quote name='Indignate']I just love how you relentlessly attack people.

Anyways, I wouldn't and didn't pay that much for it.

Like I said, it's a sluggish Borderlands. There's a few neat things here and there, like it being an MMO and having events such as Arkfalls or Shadows. I really don't care about the graphics (which aren't terrible) and I haven't experienced any server lag or disconnects, but that's primary a big issue for 360 right now which they are working to get fixed.

Like 3?

It's probably cuz we keep losing people. Gotta maintain balance in the force.[/QUOTE]
what are you talking about?
believe me if I was attacking someone they would feels it.
Im just always amazed/interested how much and in what ways people spend their monies
prolly because im lazy and I dont have any
my favorite is hearing what my parents spend money on
I think my mom is up to luxury car number 3

they prolly shouldve been proactive and just ip banned you
your off topic shenanigans aren't really appreciated round these parts

also that was alot nicer than my ban notice
which consisted of a mod telling me my posts were utter nonsense

bread's done
Back