GGT 230 thinks J-Cart and Frost are whiny babies

[quote name='Luxuria']Yeah, I meant English in that first sentence. Derp.

I'll get this Spanish down someday. *scratches chin*[/QUOTE]

Jugó also means play, but you gots to have that accent mark for it.

[quote name='The Crotch']Get on topic or the Lady will maze you.

8R7TDpK.gif
[/QUOTE]

Which ugly ass Infinity Engine game is this from?

I'm going to guess Planescape.

Yeah, I know the whole accents thing, but I'm too lazy to look up the alt codes for them. ._.

Okay, I'll try this one more time.

Me encontre esta muchacha en una tienda que le gusta los juegos de video.

[quote name='Luxuria']Yeah, I know the whole accents thing, but I'm too lazy to look up the alt codes for them. ._.

Okay, I'll try this one more time.

Me encontre esta muchacha en una tienda que le gustan los juegos de video.[/QUOTE]

Gusta is singular, Gustan is plural.

So you want just Gusta there.

Sometimes when I play through a game a second time, I put the language in Spanish if it allows it. It makes for some lulzy times.

On Topic.

[quote name='Indignate']Are you still playing Tales? I finished the dungeon right after you get Pascal, haven't touched it since Monday though. School is lame.

Senses Fail dropped a song in Spanish on their new album.

On Topicx2[/QUOTE]

I stopped playing when Bioshock released. I figured I'd wait for you to catch up a bit before I continue it. Isn't Pascal awesome?! She'll totally knock you on the noggin' donk'.

I remember loving Senses Fail back in my Freshman year. Then I grew up.

No, I'm kidding. I did like them though, but I haven't listened to them in years.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']luxuria lets play mag together 2m[/QUOTE]

I might not be able to make it tomorrow. Bar hoppin'! I'll let you know if plans change though. I would totally be down to play it this weekend though. :cool:

So pretty much, Ken Levine is telling you that religion is screwed up and makes people do evil things to others. I gotta agree, Bioshock infinite has some very deep moral issues surrounding it.

GS is having a get 50% promo if you buy a used game I saw two DW games there used and I was going to try one cause rei and indignate can't stop talking about those games. There was 6 and 7 but I didn't know which one was good so instead I bought lost planet 1 for $1.50

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']I like lost planet[/QUOTE]

I actually like Lost Planet 2 a lot. Still waiting for Steam to drop a four pack for $40...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']GUNNM check out the Warriors Orochi games... Probably my favorites in the series[/QUOTE]
I'll rent one

I had all my characters as marcus from gears except the female clan it looked weird during his stance.
I never did figure out how to get ''MEGA MAN'' as a custom title.

I hate how the game started to change on MP of camping hallways throwing nades then shooting them. Be like me and choose those nuke nades and throw them everywhere

[quote name='GUNNM']GS is having a get 50% promo if you buy a used game I saw two DW games there used and I was going to try one cause rei and indignate can't stop talking about those games. There was 6 and 7 but I didn't know which one was good so instead I bought lost planet 1 for $1.50[/QUOTE]

I'm under the strict belief that DW6 is absolutely terrible. They changed the battle system and made like half (more?) of the characters just clones of each other.

DW7 took it back old school and did a lot to clean up that mess.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']GUNNM check out the Warriors Orochi games... Probably my favorites in the series[/QUOTE]

Warriors Orochi 3 is the best Musou game there is.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'll rent one[/QUOTE]

Get WO3 on that 360 and you can play with me. There are less enemies on screen and it chugs a lot more with two people but it's still super fun cuz you can play as Ayame.

Also I had a dream that you were in last night, it was weird.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck is a "toon"? :)[/QUOTE]

CarTOON Character. Simple way of typing out alternative character.

[quote name='Indignate']

Get WO3 on that 360 and you can play with me. There are less enemies on screen and it chugs a lot more with two people but it's still super fun cuz you can play as Ayame.

Also I had a dream that you were in last night, it was weird.[/QUOTE]
Will do.

What was I doing? :whistle2:#

[quote name='j-cart']I really want not play Colonial Marines.

Crotch, we ever gonna have you play Commander in NS2?[/QUOTE]
Hey, I've commanded.

For the aliens...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So MMOs are cartoons? ;)[/QUOTE]

fuck yes they are.

[quote name='The Crotch']Hey, I've commanded.

For the aliens...[/QUOTE]

I still need to play as the aliens. I want to be that giant rusher horned thing.

[quote name='j-cart']
I still need to play as the aliens. I want to be that giant rusher horned thing.[/QUOTE]
Onos. Has a super high resource cost, so either you have to save up for a while by playing as a skulk or you need to get your commander to spend his resources for an onos egg. Pretty simple to play, but beware of jetpacking enemies and long hallways.

[quote name='The Crotch'] beware of jetpacking enemies and long hallways.[/QUOTE]

[alien]Shud up Commander, I got this![/alien]

I mean, jetpacks and long hallways are really harsh for aliens in general, but the onos is the most pure melee creature in the game, and a comically giant target, too. It's virtually impossible to fire a gun at an onos and not hit it.

bread's done
Back