GGT #231 Declares Bullet Witch The Best 360 Exclusive This Gen

[quote name='Luxuria']Dress me up? You're into that? Hmm, okay.

That looks like Leda alright.

Something... Microsoft sucks.[/QUOTE]
your a girl right?
and you have pink hair and look like your avatar?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']im gunna get banned

i liked my title better[/QUOTE]
We can hope.

[quote name='YBX87']which one would you recommend between DOA 5 and tekken tag 2 tournament[/QUOTE]
The fact that you have to ask that is sad. Tekken Tag 2 is miles and miles better than DOA5. And I say that as a DOA fan.

[quote name='The Crotch']This is a thing I stole from Twitter:

UCIpGrA.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I want this dog.

[quote name='Luxuria']That's not video game related. I'll be forced to report you.

Thanks.

League of Legends something.[/QUOTE]
i already reported you so
do it

bioshock infinite

I actually had a chance to get MAG. I was out most of the day doing shit. I'll have to pass by tomorrow.

Brb, DL'ing SWTOR. I never re-installed it after I had to format my computer about two months ago. I've been meaning to do it....

Commencing Operation: Troll j-cart.

i also didnt go get mag
going into gamestop is such a chore.

this is gunna be so awesome
we can constantly beg him for credits
and embarass him infront of his guildmates

[quote name='Luxuria']

Commencing Operation: Troll j-cart.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']
this is gunna be so awesome
we can constantly beg him for credits
and embarass him infront of his guildmates[/QUOTE]

You guys got it all wrong... I'll be the one trolling you.

What they don't know is that you already won.

I totally forgot that MAG was only a $1.

Maybe I'll care enough to remember to go buy it tomorrow.

Dont bother with Mag. Zipper Interactive doesn't exist anymore and the people that still play the game will rape you.

[quote name='j-cart']Dont bother with Mag. Zipper Interactive doesn't exist anymore and the people that still play the game will rape you.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm going to apply that same logic to SWTOR.

Don't bother with it. The Bioware you knew practically doesn't exist anymore and the people that still play the game will rape you in the way only an MMO crowd can.

[quote name='j-cart']You guys got it all wrong... I'll be the one trolling you.[/QUOTE]

No, it is I that will be doing the trolling!

On my level 15, dawg. Will it be leveled? WHO KNOWS?! My toon hates me.

what?
you have a lvl 15?

indignate you prolly jus suck at mmos
mmo pvp isnt very hard to get into

gear, rotation, and move around lot.
way easier than cod or halo

Aren't you the one who is pretending that the price point for Defiance is whats keeping you away from it? Sounds like somebody is scared.

I also have a lvl 15 in SWTOR. A Twi'lek Sith Assassin who doesn't bitch out during flashpoints and pick the good choice like other people named whoknows.

no
im too cool to buy games at full price

and i was on several top rated arena teams in my battlegrp in wow
b4 that i was in the top 20 pvp on the biggest server, lightnings blade in vanilla wow

oh yeah, and I didnt bitch out at lvl 15 in swtor
I have a lvl 30 something
get on my level indignate

i also find it annoying when people pick good choices
especially cuz we're playing as the empire...

I made sure my chick was a total bitch to people. I loved being a dick. I stopped at level 15 because I was getting bored and because I had just decided to go back to WoW for a month. This was a while back.

Nerd get to #1 PvP AV BG Hashtag 420 MvP.

fuck getting on your level. 15 was the end of the trial.

I wasn't going to pay money for something that was going to go F2P eventually like it did.

j-cart gave me his approval. He told me so himself a year ago.

I started playing 6 months ago. Take that as you'd like.
I didn't quit, I just took some time off because Bioware was afraid that I'd break the servers with my awesomeness.

My playing was legen- and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is - dary.

I used to eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch and now I usually just eat Kashi. Shit is good.

It's the taste I can most definitely see.

hero.jpg

Dis shyt, yo. I go to Whole Foods a lot so I get whatever the hell they sell there. ._.

Yo, I actually never had that one, unfortunately. ._. I used to have the French Toast Crunch though. I'd imagine the PB one was just as good. :eek:

whole foods is awesome
that cereal looks lame as hell tho

OMG i forgot about french toast crunch
is that shit gone???

yep discontinued in 2006
fucking canada still has it tho

Heck yeah, that place is awesome. ^_^

Canada seems to keep all the good stuff. There was some other cereal that was discontinued over here but is still sold over there, but I can't recall the name. :l Canada is good for something, I guess.

That and Leda, who likes World of Warcraft. A game.

[quote name='Luxuria']Heck yeah, that place is awesome. ^_^

Canada seems to keep all the good stuff. There was some other cereal that was discontinued over here but is still sold over there, but I can't recall the name. :l Canada is good for something, I guess.

.[/QUOTE]
Can Canada get mexican coke doe?

Minerva's Den is only 400 points? Looks like I'll probably power through it now then since I don't need to wait to get more MSP.

Did anyone get BattleBlock Theater? The demo seemed fun, but 1200 points.. Also, what is the MP like?

[quote name='GUNNM']Can Canada get mexican coke doe?[/QUOTE]
I had that for the first time last month and gaaaah, I love it so much.

it has begun!
MegaManDLN001.png

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I had that for the first time last month and gaaaah, I love it so much.[/QUOTE]
messicans don't follow no FDA guidelines dawg you want extra sugar in your shit you're gonna get extra sugar

[quote name='GUNNM']it has begun!
MegaManDLN001.png

messicans don't follow no FDA guidelines dawg you want extra sugar in your shit you're gonna get extra sugar[/QUOTE]
I know! So tasty! So glad to have a Mexican girlfriend

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Black is better than Sigma.[/QUOTE]
I'll stick with black then. Downloaded it on xbox a while back.

I'm really enjoying NG3 RE more than I did with NG 3

bread's done
Back