GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Crotch']We've done four-person before. It's not ideal, and it'll be kinda lame if Joel's girlfriend ends up being the cylon, but we can do it even though Indignate is a jerkface.[/QUOTE]

Ok, maybe we can do that at 9 if nothing else.

[quote name='gunm']New thread?[/QUOTE]

Where?

--

This is why I love Vampy:

936386_10151395725232711_1801591016_n.jpg

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I have the blue and it's nice.[/QUOTE]

Well, if I get one, it will be blue, but I'd rather just have all black or all white.
I find the two-tone paintjob offensive.

Whoknows, do you have anything to say on my consideration of asking for a 3DS for my birthday?

[quote name='whoknows']Probably pass. I can't think of a lot you'd get for it.

Can you?[/QUOTE]

All the first party games, I'd wager.
I think I'd buy most of that list... I think my biggest concern right now is that I love being 99% digital on my Vita... and I'd want to do that with a 3DS XL -- but doesn't Nintendo have some archaic and not logicial policies regarding how downloads are tied to a system and not the account or something?

Between DKCR3D, the new Zelda game... all they'd need is a new Super Metroid/Metroid Fusion sequel and maybe a traditional Metroidvania Castlevania entry and I'd be set for the entirety of the handheld's lifecycle. :)

I say get one if there are games you want. The XL hardware is so much nicer than the junk the original is.

I guess Nintendo is planning to make an account system at some point, but we'll see if that actually happens. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on digital games for it personally...

[quote name='whoknows']I say get one if there are games you want. The XL hardware is so much nicer than the junk the original is.

I guess Nintendo is planning to make an account system at some point, but we'll see if that actually happens. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on digital games for it personally...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you don't spend a lot of money on digital games for your Vita either. :p
Did you ever make up your mind on Soul Sacrifice?

Yeah, the digital games are tied to the system at the moment, but you can transfer games between systems. So upgrading systems is fine, but if you lost your 3DS that could be a problem. Personally, I'd like an account system, but that doesn't stop me from buying a bunch of smaller cheaper games like Pushmo, Sakura Samurai, etc. I am a bit hesitant about buying full sized games though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, but you don't spend a lot of money on digital games for your Vita either. :p
Did you ever make up your mind on Soul Sacrifice?[/QUOTE]

I spend a lot on PSP since I had a Go.

Only reason I don't on Vita is memory.

And still undecided. I'll know the day it comes out :lol:

Co-worker buddy gave me a free voucher to download Zeus and Isaac for PSASBR. Reminded me that I actually kinda like that game. Isaac's also pretty damned fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back