GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']for alphas in canada with no internet connection

if your going to release the same collection every year
i want you to spend a few bucks to snag twin snakes
not too much to ask[/QUOTE]
Do you actually think they'll put the update on disc? I'm more than a little skeptical. I figure they'll just print the same disc and maybe slap on a different cover. I will buy this if it has an HD Twin Snakes. I love the fuck out of it.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']star trek?[/QUOTE]

nope, Dead Island Riptide. theres a new character who has melee skills, wasnt that a mod in dead island on pc?

[quote name='Indignate']You guys are being silly gooses.

You know exactly what I'm talking about.[/QUOTE]

nope we dont know what u talking about fool. tell us

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Do you actually think they'll put the update on disc? I'm more than a little skeptical. I figure they'll just print the same disc and maybe slap on a different cover. I will buy this if it has an HD Twin Snakes. I love the fuck out of it.[/QUOTE]
yea cuz I guarantee theres like 5 people in north dakota
who really want the update on the disk

I'm only talking about 2012's GOTY.

Which was so great that they decided to release it again as 2013's GOTY.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

[quote name='Indignate']I'm only talking about 2012's GOTY.

Which was so great that they decided to release it again as 2013's GOTY.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen[/QUOTE]

I hate that game. Its real dull

Falconkick.gif

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I still dont understand why the MGS collection with TTS didnt come out on Wii U as a launch title.[/QUOTE]

Cause Nintendo.
Cause WiiU.

Pretty much both valid.

Nintendo may hold some of the licsences to Twin Snakes but even if not, I doubt it will be in the legacy collection or Konami would have mentioned it in their presser. I wouldn't be surprised if they added trophies to MGS1 and the VR Missions, however.

What are the graphic novels? The ones they released on PSP? What stories do they tell?

[quote name='Krymner']Nintendo may hold some of the licsences to Twin Snakes but even if not, I doubt it will be in the legacy collection or Konami would have mentioned it in their presser. I wouldn't be surprised if they added trophies to MGS1 and the VR Missions, however.

What are the graphic novels? The ones they released on PSP? What stories do they tell?[/QUOTE]
Yes, they're the ones released on PSP. They suck. It's based on MGS1 and is pretty much the same, just without the sexy Shinkawa art or voice acting. I could never get into them, but then again, I prefer reading my hard copies.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes, they're the ones released on PSP. They suck. It's based on MGS1 and is pretty much the same, just without the sexy Shinkawa art or voice acting. I could never get into them, but then again, I prefer reading my hard copies.[/QUOTE]

hey bro, u wanna do some coop this week in Dead Island? we can hold hands and kill zombie dudes together

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude do u buy every game at release date at msrp?[/QUOTE]

me? yea i do bro. Im gettin Dead Island fo free though, got a hookup ;) Im just payin 10 for Star Trek which actually doesn't look bad at all. I am not buying Dragons Dogma though, or as i call it Dragon Doody. Redbox it joely, how come u broke bro, that makes me sad :( now who am i gonna hold hands with in dead island

I used to review games before but haven't done that in a while and no one reads mine anyway so i just like to think im a gaming journalist by trying out every game that comes out so I can feel proud of myself.

So is BSG still happening tonight?

---

And Frosty, if you do get a 3DS, I have to give an obligatory recommendation for Ghost Recon Shadow Wars like I do for everyone. It's probably super cheap too.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is excellent. Possibly my favorite 3DS game, so I'd say you should put that high on your list too. NSMB2 not so much IMO. And don't forget about the eShop.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']me? yea i do bro. Im gettin Dead Island fo free though, got a hookup ;) Im just payin 10 for Star Trek which actually doesn't look bad at all. I am not buying Dragons Dogma though, or as i call it Dragon Doody. Redbox it joely, how come u broke bro, that makes me sad :( now who am i gonna hold hands with in dead island[/QUOTE]
Whaat? How'd you get it free? And $10 for Star Trek is crazy good. I'm broke because of dentist bills. Blech. I may redbox it, dunno. Our redboxes suck here.

[quote name='ihadFG']So is BSG still happening tonight?
[/QUOTE]
Yes. I'm having my gf downloading everything now. I'll be on Skype in a few if you'll get on.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Whaat? How'd you get it free? And $10 for Star Trek is crazy good. I'm broke because of dentist bills. Blech. I may redbox it, dunno. Our redboxes suck here.[/QUOTE]

special group im in bro ;) also got Injustice for free to, only had to pay 7.50 for the season pass. u should come in the psn gameshare thread bro, I welcome u with open arms :)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes. I'm having my gf downloading everything now. I'll be on Skype in a few if you'll get on.[/QUOTE]

Gotta eat dinner, but I'll be on at 8 (1 hour from now).

[quote name='ihadFG']Also, Crotch, you around? Does 8pm EST work for you?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Like I said, I do not give a fuck about the time. I live in the middle of the continent. The time thing is now and pretty much always will be a negotiation between you and the west-coast people. As far as I know, the current roster is us, Joel, Ladyjoel, and Indignate. Though they haven't exactly confirmed things because, again, everyone is a jerk except for me.
[quote name='Indignate']
Falconkick.gif
[/QUOTE]

Video Game Championship Wrestling. Damn good stuff.

[quote name='Krymner']Nintendo may hold some of the licsences to Twin Snakes but even if not, I doubt it will be in the legacy collection or Konami would have mentioned it in their presser. I wouldn't be surprised if they added trophies to MGS1 and the VR Missions, however.

What are the graphic novels? The ones they released on PSP? What stories do they tell?[/QUOTE]

I assume they do since they did a lot of work on the game. I believe it was 60/40 Nintendo on that project.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']about a man named joakim
who wants to sell the same thing over and over[/QUOTE]

Konami does, because the only thing that have going for them is Metal Gear. Even the next Winning Eleven is using FOX Engine!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude do u buy every game at release date at msrp?[/QUOTE]

Dude are you a gamer that supports the gaming market? Buy at full price!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']me? yea i do bro. Im gettin Dead Island fo free though, got a hookup ;) Im just payin 10 for Star Trek which actually doesn't look bad at all. I am not buying Dragons Dogma though, or as i call it Dragon Doody. Redbox it joely, how come u broke bro, that makes me sad :( now who am i gonna hold hands with in dead island[/QUOTE]

He is broke because...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes. I'm having my gf downloading everything now. I'll be on Skype in a few if you'll get on.[/QUOTE]

He has a gf. Dem gurlz steal your money and your heart. Not in that order either.

So, if we don't have a fifth, maybe we should wait until later? Or play another night? Someone text me if we get a fifth.

[quote name='ihadFG']So, if we don't have a fifth, maybe we should wait until later? Or play another night? Someone text me if we get a fifth.[/QUOTE]
We've done four-person before. It's not ideal, and it'll be kinda lame if Joel's girlfriend ends up being the cylon, but we can do it even though Indignate is a jerkface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back