GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leda ThrowBacks

tumblr_mleslwsI8M1s9fui7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mldor3VxmQ1s9fui7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mlexgqdmh11s9fui7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_ml83xuH2bj1s9fui7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ml83xuH2bj1s9fui7o2_1280.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They don't have Cable where I live so we have Satellite and it got fried during the storms we had earlier in the week. Going to be without tv until at least Tuesday night.

Damn, okay. So I need to download the CylonFleet expansion and my girlfriend will need to download all expansions? Or will we be completely leaving out the regular Exodus expansion?[/QUOTE]
Need all expansions. The regular Exodus expansion still has the extra characters and cards and shit. It's just the Ionian Nebula and Conflicted Loyalties bits of Exodus that we don't use.

Also, didn't you play with us using Exodus and the CFB already?

[quote name='The Crotch']Need all expansions. The regular Exodus expansion still has the extra characters and cards and shit. It's just the Ionian Nebula and Conflicted Loyalties bits of Exodus that we don't use.

Also, didn't you play with us using Exodus and the CFB already?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was just slightly confused about what you were saying that we were using and trying to figure out what to get my gal to download for tomorrow night. Do we have a time we'll be playing yet?

Played a bit more spec ops today. The gun play is actually pretty good. The campaign so far is pretty linear though. Story is interesting enough to keep me going though.

A good pile of black loyalists fled to Canada following the American Revolution, actually. Unfortunately, life in Nova Scotia was pretty fucking terrible for them, so most left for Sierra Leone.

[quote name='The Crotch']A good pile of black loyalists fled to Canada following the American Revolution, actually. Unfortunately, life in Nova Scotia was pretty fucking terrible for them, so most left for Sierra Leone.[/QUOTE]
that doesnt make canada sound any better
at all

[quote name='whoknows']Best co-op Batman game is on Genesis.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Indignate']The newest Naruto game has moved more units than DmC.

Has anybody read Stephen King's The Dark Tower? My friend has all the books and I was thinking about reading it but then again I don't really read or like Stephen King stuff that isn't It.[/QUOTE]

I havent, but this song leads me to believe they are probably awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PiQVympI2U

thats stupid that they remove the episode missions from defiance
i didnt even know about the first one
and I really need an epic AR

is the second episode mission up indignate?

[quote name='panzerfaust']I wonder why Capcom felt like they needed Ninja Theory. I ain't even mad I'm just really curious.[/QUOTE]

Probably because it was cheaper to just outsource the game and the "original" DMC team was busy with Dragon's Dogma.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']thats stupid that they remove the episode missions from defiance
i didnt even know about the first one
and I really need an epic AR

is the second episode mission up indignate?[/QUOTE]

The gun you get for that wasn't really anything good.

And there aren't real missions this week, just the pursuit challenges. I don't think we'll see much of actual missions with cutscenes coming from that stuff.

[quote name='dohdough']Probably because it was cheaper to just outsource the game and the "original" DMC team was busy with Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]

What a better decision.

DMC never made GOTY.

[quote name='Indignate']The gun you get for that wasn't really anything good.

And there aren't real missions this week, just the pursuit challenges. I don't think we'll see much of actual missions with cutscenes coming from that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Also, aren't the pursuits up until the 29th? That's what it looked like from what I saw on Defiances forums since the festival lasts until then and the first 2 episodes of pursuits are up, not just 1 episode?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']how can u do the pursuits if the missions are gone

when can i start doing weeklys for the pale bitch?

need that epic ar[/QUOTE]

Pursuits are just random things like killing a certain enemy or doing a certain emergency.

Contracts aren't unlocked until 250

The Missions that were up were actually for Episode 0/Prologue to the show, so they related to what happened before the show aired. Now that Episode 1 aired, when you open up a menu and go to the goals page, there's a section the says Episode : 0/6, in there are the 6 goals/pursuits for both Episode 1 and 2, they aren't related to the missions that you missed. These are just things like kill certain enemies, win pvp modes, and such. These are the "missions" for the show until the 29th and they give you titles, a helmet, levels, and keys for lock boxes.

i know what a pursuit is indignate...

ya but I still want to do the missions
because they relate to the show

taking them out is stupid

did u guys do all the region specific pursuits?
and where do i start contract

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']fuck you

why?[/QUOTE]

Cuz?

This game (or the show) doesn't really have the best writing.

[quote name='The Crotch']But did a bitch take my skull?[/QUOTE]

If they wanted this show to work, they should have signed on 50 Cent.

Would have been legit.

It does suck that people miss content, but MMOs do stuff like that all the time, they have a lot of exclusive items that can only come from events and stuff. I heard when the seasons over if they do reruns the missions might be up for a little bit then, but I don't think that's confirmed. As for pursuits I really don't have that many done yet, when I'm on I usually just do random stuff that I feel like and if I get one great, haven't actually started working towards any specific ones yet, but I think I do have some of the region ones for exploring.

I've been playing it on 360, yeah. A few of my buddies picked it up there as well so we usually have a small group going, haven't played that much overall though. Think I'm at Ego ~430 something.

45 levels just like that! I still don't fully get the level system, I understand how I get them but it's just so random. This morning, I'm pretty sure my game glitched since when I logged on it said contract complete like 5 times and I got like 30 levels just for logging on, was weird.

i completed a region pursuit
their worth alot

yeah this game does not tell you shit
about wtf is going on

never read so many faqs for a console game in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back