GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']rate my new avatar and sig doods.[/QUOTE]

Bads. Seriously, you fail at avatars.

You see mine? Yeah, it's awesome.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I always wanted to have fun with the first one but I could never find anyone to play with me. It was a huge disappointment.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the little bit I played, but both of my coop partners didn't like it and stopped playing it, so I never got that far. Kind of sucks because I was interesting in the new one but want to get through the first one and it's just not that great solo.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I always wanted to have fun with the first one but I could never find anyone to play with me. It was a huge disappointment.[/QUOTE]

well guess what bro, now your gonna have someone to play with

Seriously those lego games are godlike.

The best recent LotR game? Lego version.

Best Indiana Jones game? Lego version.

Dare I say best co-op Batman game? Lego version.

Best Star Wars game? I'm jocking you guys, its SWTOR. Now if it was Lego Star Wars MMO, it would be like the best game ever made.

HEY YOU fuckS?! if you won't play the free game that is SWTOR, who wants The Witcher 2?!

Quote this and tell me your best lame joke, then I'll determine if you are worthy of The Witcher 2 from me.

or you can just buy the game because it is awesome.

[quote name='j-cart']HEY YOU fuckS?! if you won't play the free game that is SWTOR, who wants The Witcher 2?!

Quote this and tell me your best lame joke, then I'll determine if you are worthy of The Witcher 2 from me.

or you can just buy the game because it is awesome.[/QUOTE]

SWTOR was worth paying for.

[quote name='j-cart']HEY YOU fuckS?! if you won't play the free game that is SWTOR, who wants The Witcher 2?!

Witcher 2 is great, i played it on xbox, cant wait for the next one on next gen

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Weirdly stoked for Dead Island this week. Despite it's faults, I had a pretty good time with the first one.[/QUOTE]

I played Dead Island for around 2 hours and then I realized it was just a Borderlands clone, every quest was the same and the game was riddled with bugs. I'll get riptide for 5 dollars on a Steam sale as long as that rapper guy voiced by Phil Lamarr is in the game.

JakeFart.jpg

I appreciate snakemasters effort with the avatar.

I beat Dead Island with two of my friends. All games can be made to be fun with friendship. Something Whoknows doesn't seem to know.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank! We're all skyping tonight. Just ask Frosty.

[quote name='Indignate']I appreciate snakemasters effort with the avatar.

I beat Dead Island with two of my friends. All games can be made to be fun with friendship. Something Whoknows doesn't seem to know.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank! We're all skyping tonight. Just ask Frosty.[/QUOTE]

thanx bro

[quote name='MoCiWe']I enjoyed the little bit I played, but both of my coop partners didn't like it and stopped playing it, so I never got that far. Kind of sucks because I was interesting in the new one but want to get through the first one and it's just not that great solo.[/QUOTE]
I need to try to play it again. I liked what it was trying to do.

[quote name='whoknows']I have it on PS3. I have played it for more than one hour.[/QUOTE]
I need it on PS3.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']well guess what bro, now your gonna have someone to play with

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
936full-aubrey-plaza.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yes gimme dat aubrey plaza yo, i liked that movie safety not guaranteed, good movie. get dead island for ps3 joely poo

[quote name='whoknows']SWTOR was worth paying for.[/QUOTE]

Financially, EA has paid me to play SWTOR. However this is a terribly written lame joke. Please do not go into comedy, you will drown in silence.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
The Hutt Cartel is the best expansion for SWTOR.
[/QUOTE]

While very true, it doesn't tickle the lame category quite so much.

And yes I totally watch Safety Not Guaranteed in theaters just for big screen version of Aubrey Plaza to stare at.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i'm not an art major but that Game Prints thread in the Deals forum is full of some hideous shit.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was, and I agree. For whatever that's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
BSG tomorrow? Josh, you're in, because I can't play without you. Indignate and j-cart, you've kinda indicated you guys'll be in, but haven't said so explicitly. Joel? Panzermic? Icbeast?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Joel, Adventure Time is on, lets watch it together and hold hands bro[/QUOTE]
I would love to, but my satellite's out :(

[quote name='The Crotch']BSG tomorrow? Josh, you're in, because I can't play without you. Indignate and j-cart, you've kinda indicated you guys'll be in, but haven't said so explicitly. Joel? Panzermic? Icbeast?[/QUOTE]
YEP! I'm in! My lady friend might play too. Are we going to be playing with the new extension or is that not out yet?

So my review is pending until tomorrow night on Injustice... gonna get one more night of online play in before I post it.

Anyone else watch Civil War Injustice Finals? It was really entertaining.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would love to, but my satellite's out :(

YEP! I'm in! My lady friend might play too. Are we going to be playing with the new extension or is that not out yet?[/QUOTE]

You dont have cartoon network on cable?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']YEP! I'm in! My lady friend might play too. Are we going to be playing with the new extension or is that not out yet?[/QUOTE]
Nah, it's not supposed to be out 'til some time in the fall. Which is good timing for me, I guess. So it'll just be Pegasus (minus New Caprica) and the Cylon Fleet Board from Exodus. I asked around a bit, and apparently the other parts of Exodus are really unpopular, so I'm a little wary of including them.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']You dont have cartoon network on cable?[/QUOTE]
They don't have Cable where I live so we have Satellite and it got fried during the storms we had earlier in the week. Going to be without tv until at least Tuesday night.

[quote name='The Crotch']Nah, it's not supposed to be out 'til some time in the fall. Which is good timing for me, I guess. So it'll just be Pegasus (minus New Caprica) and the Cylon Fleet Board from Exodus. I asked around a bit, and apparently the other parts of Exodus are really unpopular, so I'm a little wary of including them.[/QUOTE]
Damn, okay. So I need to download the CylonFleet expansion and my girlfriend will need to download all expansions? Or will we be completely leaving out the regular Exodus expansion?

[quote name='The Crotch']BSG tomorrow? Josh, you're in, because I can't play without you. Indignate and j-cart, you've kinda indicated you guys'll be in, but haven't said so explicitly. Joel? Panzermic? Icbeast?[/QUOTE]

Ugh no fly on BSG. I won't getting back to my place until late for next 8-9 weeks. It's back to training again!

I don't know, probably. I'm more focused on Skype tonight cuz it's more important.

[quote name='Indignate']I appreciate snakemasters effort with the avatar.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank! We're all skyping tonight. Just ask Frosty.[/QUOTE]

Dead Island is fun when you're dead but you just don't know it yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E99PGHa3BU

The newest Naruto game has moved more units than DmC.

Has anybody read Stephen King's The Dark Tower? My friend has all the books and I was thinking about reading it but then again I don't really read or like Stephen King stuff that isn't It.

[quote name='Indignate']The newest Naruto game has moved more units than DmC.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

The saddest thing is that I sooooo wanted that game to be great.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back