GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Crotch']That's had mixed results lately.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry.

You are aware of my high standards. I wouldn't invite anybody to the thread that didn't meet them.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I've been petitioning to get FatLee unbanned
so far my pleas have been ignored

I miss him[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Have you never heard the wisdom about letting sleeping dogs lie?
I mean, they made a game out of it and all...

[quote name='Indignate']Silenced and Temp bans are different.

The AWD Thread Way is amazing.

We might have a new person join the GGT later tonight.[/QUOTE]

yea, the AWD thread has been flooded with alts/newbs, who just joined recently trolling that entire thread. There is barelyany deals being posted there past few weeks.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']jcart
where is my free tor membership[/QUOTE]

Lies, you aren't 55 yet...

[quote name='panzerfaust']i got placed in Bronze. i'm so terrible.[/QUOTE]

Bro, suck much?

[quote name='The Crotch']You didn't make enough mutas.[/QUOTE]

Twist, he went infestors and forgot to make infested terrans.

[quote name='j-cart']Then buy the disc version for $15!

Or you know you can just get with the times like that one eggsbawks guy said, get connected.[/QUOTE]
I would, but I'm pretty broke, so my getting the disc version won't be happening anytime soon. :/

[quote name='j-cart']The deals forum is fun. I make posts in there and then I never go back :D

Jokes on them![/QUOTE]
I actually do the same thing. It's fun to troll there. People take things way, wayyy too seriously.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']i wanan do a mockumentary about the lives of some of those ppl[/QUOTE]
I used to want to see a documentary on the life of IATCG.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what was the life of iatcg?
did he make a living off flippin or somethin?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and he got banned from all GameStops for doing it with one of the Cabela's hunting games. IIRC, the whole reason it even happened was he threw a fit after not being allowed to trade in a sealed game and then they looked at his account and caught it. That was like 2 years or so ago and he was going on a tirade about how GS eats babies from then on. He also always made a huge deal about how Paypal was evil and a whole bunch of other shit.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I miss StripesOrBars. And FireThief or whatever.[/QUOTE]
FireThief was one of the first people I ever talked to on here! Man, that guy posted the most hilarious collection and pick ups vids. People hated him for being a kid and blowing his money on shit.

[quote name='j-cart']Twist, he went infestors and forgot to make infested terrans.[/QUOTE]
Infested terrans are a lot weaker than they were in Wings. Not getting upgrades from the evolution chamber hurts them a lot.

Srsly, make mutas. Most-buffed zerg unit.

[quote name='Indignate']
We might have a new person join the GGT later tonight.[/QUOTE]

Is it LedaMonster? Please say it is.

The real one, not some fat hairy pale dude.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']FireThief was one of the first people I ever talked to on here! Man, that guy posted the most hilarious collection and pick ups vids. People hated him for being a kid and blowing his money on shit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Man, I thought he was a blast. I loved seeing when that dude posted.[/QUOTE]

His raps are pretty good.

[quote name='gunm']Is it LedaMonster? Please say it is.

The real one, not some fat hairy pale dude.[/QUOTE]

It's neither of those things.

Finally was able to finish my last huge speech for one of my classes, did it on Video games in the media. Now I can hopefully get around to actually playing some Injustice this weekend, only did like

You're on the high end of the results.

Also you're one of the ones (the only?) that I got in here.

So my track record is pretty high.

I'll take it! I just remember I started posting in here because some of you were just posting random crap in the AWD thread and I came in here and posted random crap back, so if you do get a new member in here then we'll see if your recruiting skills are good or if it was just luck!

I got that one guy with the hot chick avatar in here.

Man, playing more Injustice just makes me realize what a shoddy product it is in some parts. It's filled with spelling, grammar, formatting, and continuity errors AND quite a few of the arcade mode endings just end before they have any sort of resolution! Green Lantern's is the worst as his starts with a mystery and then ends with him going to Oa where he finds (goes to credits). What the fuck, NRS? It's like some of these arcade endings where just sewn together by interns.

Edit: I don't think it's continued in another character's ending either, unless it's one of the 5 I have left (and none of them are Sinestro).

Huh, I haven't done any of the arcade mode stuff yet and haven't played enough to notice any errors, but that sounds like it kinda sucks, I guess I don't really expect great stories for the ends of arcade mode in fighting games due to how a lot of them are/they don't even have any. But if you do make one with more of a story approach you think they would put more focus in something like that.

I saw people posting GIFs in here. That's enough to get me to stay most places. Plus I knew GUNNM from the Borderlands 2 thread or some shit.

Kinda bummed to hear that about Injustice. Their games feel like they've definitely got love put into em, but I have an easy time believing it falls short in certain respects. One of my least favorite things about MK9 was how often it was patched. Annoying learning the same dude five times, but at the same time I have to give them credit for actually trying to fix the shit that was wrong.

How would you rank netcode compared to other fighters? I keep considering picking it up, but I'd hate to have another, well, MK on my hands.

leda-o.gif

[quote name='MoCiWe']Huh, I haven't done any of the arcade mode stuff yet and haven't played enough to notice any errors, but that sounds like it kinda sucks, I guess I don't really expect great stories for the ends of arcade mode in fighting games due to how a lot of them are/they don't even have any. But if you do make one with more of a story approach you think they would put more focus in something like that.[/QUOTE]
Check out the archives. The origins and stuff is filled with formatting and spelling errors. It's weird because it's something so simple that I don't think they would have messed them up. Also, the story mode subtitles use the wrong form of a lot of words (there/their, you're/your). I did expect more with the arcade, but I figure that's just what you get some time.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']
Kinda bummed to hear that about Injustice. Their games feel like they've definitely got love put into em, but I have an easy time believing it falls short in certain respects. One of my least favorite things about MK9 was how often it was patched. Annoying learning the same dude five times, but at the same time I have to give them credit for actually trying to fix the shit that was wrong.

How would you rank netcode compared to other fighters? I keep considering picking it up, but I'd hate to have another, well, MK on my hands.[/QUOTE]
Well, you see... The netcode was decent when it came out on Tuesday. A bit better than MK9 is now (which is way better than MvC3), but when I was playing earlier it was complete shit. It was nothing but disconnects and some of the worst lag I've ever played with. I don't know why it's so bad right now, but it's almost unplayable. I thought it may just be me, but a few of my other friends (1 on each coast and 1 in the UK) confirmed they're having the same problem.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Check out the archives. The origins and stuff is filled with formatting and spelling errors. It's weird because it's something so simple that I don't think they would have messed them up. Also, the story mode subtitles use the wrong form of a lot of words (there/their, you're/your). I did expect more with the arcade, but I figure that's just what you get some time.
[/QUOTE]

I'll read through those next time I go on the game, and I always keep subtitles on since I use those normally. You would think that things like origins would be looked over a fair amount to make sure that they are correct though.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I saw people posting GIFs in here. That's enough to get me to stay most places. Plus I knew GUNNM from the Borderlands 2 thread or some shit.

How would you rank netcode compared to other fighters? I keep considering picking it up, but I'd hate to have another, well, MK on my hands.[/QUOTE]

MK9 is actually tolerable at the moment.
I find that UMvC3 has gotten worse though.
Though neither are TTT2 or SC5.
Or any of the GGPO based fighters.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I'll read through those next time I go on the game, and I always keep subtitles on since I use those normally. You would think that things like origins would be looked over a fair amount to make sure that they are correct though.[/QUOTE]
I know, right? It's odd because for a couple of characters the formatting is ridiculous and the text runs all together. It's for a couple of the secondary costumes, so I guess I can understand that they just copy+pasted the origins and didn't actually read them.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']where is chuplayer[/QUOTE]
Banned for being a dollfucker. Guy got in a huge fight once. It was awesome.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']MK9 is actually tolerable at the moment.
I find that UMvC3 has gotten worse though.
Though neither are TTT2 or SC5.
Or any of the GGPO based fighters.[/QUOTE]
I agree with this completely. 100%

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']where is chuplayer[/QUOTE]
Where is the guy who hasn't been here since, like, two months after you registered?

"Yeah, ahha, yeah,ahha,ahha... Bad bad boy come with me, come with me..."

#fgteeehhjzz

Botanica is kind of cool. Adorable even.

Feels Rayman-esque in sound design.

Also, I think my little character dudes just got high on mushrooms.

[quote name='The Crotch']If any of you fuckers report this guy I will cut you.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretending I don't know what guy you're talking.

Stopped by Gamestop on a whim after worked today and bought Heavy Rain Director's Cut (brand new and the original packaging, power to the players) for ten bucks. I've played it for about 2 hours and I have no clue what is going on. The game looks and sounds fucking beautiful, though.

Alright, finished all of the arcade matches in Injustice and no ending answer what the fuck GL's ending was about. I'm hoping they explain it in one of the DLC characters' endings and don't make me want till the next fucking game for it.

Harley and Nightwing's endings were really good, btw. Also, some of the game's art is screwy in some of the arcade ending art you unlock. It's clear that a good bit of it wasn't finalized before they coded it in.

I need to get to work on getting the endings. I just spend too much time in the lab with Catwoman and online with her.And doing S.T.A.R. Labs.

I liked the art on Catwoman's ending, but it was hard to focus on it because everything was zoomed in on dat ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back