GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']WTF is Soul Hackers?[/QUOTE]

dat shin megami tensei rpg game. never got into those, but all the kids today love those game

been playin Injustice and its cool but feels a lil stiff, i give it an 8. Bane speaks spanish also, shoulda gotten tom hardy in it. Aquamang is pretty beast

I'm not going to waste money on a attachable peripheral I'm just going to wait for the 3DS 2.0 which comes with two joysticks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Soul Hackers is a game that requires the Circle Pad Pro XL.
[/QUOTE]

It does. Its pretty difficult to play without it. Good thing Nintendo though ahead and made one for the xl.

I nabbed one for 25 bucks and I love the thing. Makes the console more comfortable on top of giving it the second circle pad it should have had from the get go. RE: Revelations and Monster Hunter are supertits with it.

I have the circle pad, then bought a Nyko Power Pak, doubling the battery was worth it far more to me over a accessory that not many games use. Been playing a bunch of Monster Hunter these past few days that I've only put like an hour into Injustice so far, I like what I've played of it so far though.

Watching Injustice play from WNF. I'm still pretty resigned to not get in on it, but Grundy looks like a good time. He's like a mix of Gief and fuckin' Stun from Bloody Roar. God, I miss those games.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']dat shin megami tensei rpg game. never got into those, but all the kids today love those game[/QUOTE]

They still make those?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']God's day. Been thinking about grabbing that on Wii U. Looks fun.[/QUOTE]

They still make those?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']God's day. Been thinking about grabbing that on Wii U. Looks fun.[/QUOTE]

Been having a lot of fun with the Wii U version, due to MH haven't put a real lot of time into it, but I've probably done at least 5 missions and a fair amount of just free roaming/collecting. It definitely makes me think of a kid friendly GTA/Saints Row but it has a lot of older references that a lot of kids wont understand but still make it fun/entertaining for adults as well. It's worth picking up and should last a while as well if you do everything in it.

Guys what happened in GGT 205 that made it worthy of a caggie or whatever the fuck we're voting for?

EDIT: Because it's not a GGT unless I'm in it babee

[quote name='gunm']I traded in some shit I never play for Injustice PS3. Power to the Payers.

I need another $20 PSN card so I can grab those Star Wars Zen Pinball 2 tables.[/QUOTE]

BB sells $10 PSN cards in store, only place that does.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']dat Lego City Undercover for 3ds looks fun. why does nintendo release games on sundays? -_-[/QUOTE]

So it can be on the front page of all of the big box Sunday ad fliers and so games are being bought for kids on the weekend instead of during the week.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also make sure you vote, you assholes. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! Gonna snag up 4th place!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck you, I made the thread. :nottalking:

It's mah monies.[/QUOTE]

You did also make that Whoknows sig.

But it was also the first time I got everyone into a serious discussion about Leda.

Good Times all around.

Two madden threads mean people will be torn which to choose and ultimately lead the madden threads to lose. Kinda like obama or mitt romney but we had no 3rd option

[quote name='GUNNM']Stupid capcom losing money its all DmC's fault now we'll never get DMC 5 when capcom goes bankrupt[/QUOTE]

They actually finished with a profit overall because of their RE 5 slot machine but yeah the game sales are down.

If they released quality disc games, or didn't price them insane ($50 for an HD port of a 3DS game yeah right) then maybe they'd sell more. Or quit with the having to buy a game twice BS (Dragon's Dogma.)

Or maybe if they didn't release a game and then have your fan base hold off from buying the game to buy the ''super arcade ultra edition''.

[quote name='linkpwns']Guys what happened in GGT 205 that made it worthy of a caggie or whatever the fuck we're voting for?

EDIT: Because it's not a GGT unless I'm in it babee[/QUOTE]
It's the one where I decided to uninstall The Old Republic.

I think it was also the larval stage of CAH/BSG Vassal games.[quote name='ihadFG']Monday?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sure. What are your thoughts on not using New Caprica/house-ruling New Caprica? I love the concept, but I'm really not a fan of how it devalues protecting civilian ships for the first 85% of the game.

[quote name='ihadFG']Monday?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sure. What are your thoughts on not using New Caprica/house-ruling New Caprica? I'm really not a fan of how it devalues protecting civilian ships for the first 85% of the game.

[quote name='The Crotch']
Yeah, sure. What are your thoughts on not using New Caprica/house-ruling New Caprica? I love the concept, but I'm really not a fan of how it devalues protecting civilian ships for the first 85% of the game.[/QUOTE]

Sounds fine to me. Might help shorten the game too.

gross...ggt 205 was where I said dead money
was the best fallout NV dlc and everybody said I was wrong and made fun of me

Can I take my vote back?

[quote name='The Crotch']It's the one where I decided to uninstall The Old Republic.
[/QUOTE]

'tis a dark time when The Crotch is longer with us.

[quote name='The Crotch']Honest Hearts was the best, anyway.

Indignate, Joel, Ladyjoel, Pfunk, etc. - BSG on Monday?[/QUOTE]

I like how you don't ask if I want to play...

[quote name='MSUHitman']They actually finished with a profit overall because of their RE 5 slot machine but yeah the game sales are down.

If they released quality disc games, or didn't price them insane ($50 for an HD port of a 3DS game yeah right) then maybe they'd sell more. Or quit with the having to buy a game twice BS (Dragon's Dogma.)[/QUOTE]

I don't really see how you have to buy Dragon's Dogma twice. If Dark Arisen is as long as I've read then they could have easily sold it for $40 on it's own.

Oh wait. I mean Capcom suks. They r da worst. ON DISC DLC!!!

[quote name='whoknows']I don't really see how you have to buy Dragon's Dogma twice. If Dark Arisen is as long as I've read then they could have easily sold it for $40 on it's own.

Oh wait. I mean Capcom suks. They r da worst. ON DISC DLC!!![/QUOTE]
Why the capcom hate?

[quote name='j-cart']Cashcom needs to show some PC love.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like making sure to include DLC for games when consoles get it. It still pisses me off that the Gold Edition content for RE5 never came out for PC.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I nabbed one for 25 bucks and I love the thing. Makes the console more comfortable on top of giving it the second circle pad it should have had from the get go. RE: Revelations and Monster Hunter are supertits with it.[/QUOTE]

Wait, MH 3DS supports the circle pad pro?

That means it might be worth picking up. Maybe I'll just wait and get it for WiiU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back