GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Cashcom is all about Steamworks now and including things like season passes and CE content with preorders. This pleases me.[/QUOTE]

Still find it funny that they are being bold enough to mark RE:R @ $50 and their "BIG FRANCHISE TITLE" RE6 was marked @ $40.

Though I'm an idiot and most likely will get RE:R at full price...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yeah, like making sure to include DLC for games when consoles get it. It still pisses me off that the Gold Edition content for RE5 never came out for PC.[/QUOTE]

Put a decent amount of hours into my PS3 Gold Edition. That was actually a pretty solid dlc package, would buy a RE5 Gold for PC if it was ever released.

[quote name='j-cart']Still find it funny that they are being bold enough to mark RE:R @ $50 and their "BIG FRANCHISE TITLE" RE6 was marked @ $40.

Though I'm an idiot and most likely will get RE:R at full price...
[/QUOTE]

There's nothing bold about it.
It's releasing at the same time as the console versions, so they're charging normal Capcom PC price.
RE6 took 6 months to go from consoles to PC, so they only charged $40 instead of $50 for it.

Should it cost less? Hell yeah, I'm a cheap ass. But they're not doing anything different with the pricing. And people who want it on PC instead of consoles will buy it. And then there's me, Hank, and Uraizen, who will all wait for a Steam sale. ;)

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait, MH 3DS supports the circle pad pro?

That means it might be worth picking up. Maybe I'll just wait and get it for WiiU.[/QUOTE]

Sure does. It feels great with it too. I don't know how my fiancee made due with the touchscreen camera controls for so long.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I find it funny that RE:R is 40 on the Wii U and 50 on every other system (at least on Amazon).[/QUOTE]
Capcom knows no one owns a wii u

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait, MH 3DS supports the circle pad pro?

That means it might be worth picking up. Maybe I'll just wait and get it for WiiU.[/QUOTE]

While the Circle Pad does help for Monster Hunter, I still feel that it controls much better on Wii U, plus only having online on the Wii U version makes it by far a better buy imo.

[quote name='GUNNM']Capcom knows no one owns a wii u[/QUOTE]

Damn right.

[quote name='j-cart']I'll get it, because you know, it is an actual decent Resident Evil game.[/QUOTE]

In that case, you should have already purchased RE6.

[quote name='MoCiWe']While the Circle Pad does help for Monster Hunter, I still feel that it controls much better on Wii U, plus only having online on the Wii U version makes it by far a better buy imo.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured.

So spec ops is a third person shooter and the main character is voiced by Nolan North? And here I though frosty was exaggerating.

For some reason all this time I though spec ops was an FPS.

[quote name='bluescrote']that's what i figured.

So spec ops is a third person shooter and the main character is voiced by nolan north? And here i though frosty was exaggerating.

For some reason all this time i though spec ops was an fps.[/quote]

As I said before:
KILL IS fuckING CONFIRMED!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yes, Steam sale on that bitch. $50 is too much.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. I am going to wait to get both RE games for like 40 total. Maybe 50.

I'm stoked to actually play through Revelations on 3DS with the CPP. It was just too annoying without. I guess I should get through my RE4HD playthrough eventually. I bought it and CVXHD the week they dropped, but they just sat on the harddrive from that point.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I'm stoked to actually play through Revelations on 3DS with the CPP. It was just too annoying without. I guess I should get through my RE4HD playthrough eventually. I bought it and CVXHD the week they dropped, but they just sat on the harddrive from that point.[/QUOTE]

4 still stands up fairly well. I didn't download CVX, but I would like to play it again at some point. I hope that one CAPCOM guy is right and they do port all the old RE games to PC.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yes, Steam sale on that bitch. $50 is too much.[/QUOTE]

Wait for GMG, I bet you they'll have a good deal on it.

lucky louie was a good show
i always wrote it off as a terrible sitcom
but its pretty good and some of it is better than most of the
recent season of louie

if u have hbo they have alot of louie cks stuff up right now
oh my god tour was pretty decent

Binding of Issac > Dungeons of Dredmore

Now that I got being on topic out of the way...

BH-oI89CEAAk4b8.jpg:large
BH-zkVrCYAEnVur.jpg:large
BH_HALNCAAEgjr2.jpg:large
BH_XUp-CYAEgLVD.jpg:large
BIAOk0YCcAEx_Uj.jpg:large
BIBD-ZYCQAE4xlK.jpg:large
BIBevzOCIAACcqb.jpg:large
230px-KateBeatonJune2011.jpg
BIB8B1YCAAAj4__.jpg:large
BIG_YR8CUAIZdGe.jpg:large
BIJMCdwCcAEHw0c.jpg:large
BIKLVWoCUAICIgW.jpg:large
BIL9DBsCUAAjihv.jpg:large
BIL9kT9CYAAtyAg.jpg:large
4b7ac2af356f1ae2f390044fe0b20ba0.jpeg

[quote name='The Crotch']Honest Hearts was the best, anyway.

Indignate, Joel, Ladyjoel, Pfunk, etc. - BSG on Monday?[/QUOTE]
I'll try to be there. I doubt my gf will wanna play, though. She's not much of a fan of games like that.

My internet's been out for 2 fucking days now due to the shitty weather that rolled through here on Wednesday night. It killed the family desktop, can opener, microwave, 2 TVs, Internet, and biggest of all? fucking satellite dish. Lightning apparently struck our house and then struck our dish, which led to some kind of weird overload. So yeah, past couple of days have sucked. I did finish Injustice, though. It was good. Some of the arcade endings are great, too. I love you all and hope to be back soon!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']WTF?

i have to participate in a contenst to win a trial code
to try out guild wars?

are these people high?
thats fucking stupid[/QUOTE]

I saw that before, it is really stupid. Oh you want to try out our game? Well there's a contest that were running where you have a chance of being able to do that!

so bogus man
i was prolly gunna buy it too
but I can rly support this type of stuff. especially for mmo

I guess they figure the side monies these sites give them
for the extra clicks make up for potential customers?

The game isnt cheap either
its still like 50 bucks a year after release

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']so bogus man
i was prolly gunna buy it too
but I can rly support this type of stuff. especially for mmo

I guess they figure the side monies these sites give them
for the extra clicks make up for potential customers?

The game isnt cheap either
its still like 50 bucks a year after release[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it still is expensive now, I bought it at launch thinking I'd have a group to play with, and nearly everyone otherwise got way too far ahead of me or just didn't even play so I had to solo for a while and got bored due to that. I was enjoying the game though, it's just I having the interactive/group/social aspects of mmos when I play them.

and I like being mostly alone

I heard this game was good for that
plus it had good graphics

defiance has a rly good mix of alone+grps
wow was good for that too for awhile
but quest hubs were too few and squished
so youd always be doing the same quest as 10 other dudes

[quote name='Indignate']Hotline Miami is still awesome.

Crack up every time I get murdered.

It's the best.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed Hotline Miami. It was like the perfect length too. Hitting guys by opening doors is so satisfying.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I really enjoyed Hotline Miami. It was like the perfect length too. Hitting guys by opening doors is so satisfying.[/QUOTE]

Dat my goty of 2012 yo!

Man, I went through my Square Enix Members codes and I'm literally 1 game away from getting the big reward and I have to get a code before midnight today!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']and I like being mostly alone

I heard this game was good for that
plus it had good graphics

defiance has a rly good mix of alone+grps
wow was good for that too for awhile
but quest hubs were too few and squished
so youd always be doing the same quest as 10 other dudes[/QUOTE]

Then you would probably get a lot more fun out of it then me, it's not that I hate solo it just seemed like it would be more fun with other people due to how the game was set up. I do agree that Defiance did a great job mixing that style play in though and enjoy that game.

I have, but I was able to register two copies of Sleeping Dogs on 360, not sure if it was a glitch or if you are able to register more then one of the same game, since this is the first year I ever did this since the points you need are really crazy high and I've saved my games up for around 2-3 years now.

What was the online turn-based text survival game that a lot of CAGs (myself included) played for a while? This was a while ago.

Whatever it was, I've been sick of fucking zombies since just after that game. If you require legions of bland, faceless antagonists, make 'em house cats or youtube scene queens.

EDIT: Urban Dead. That was ages ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']I had no idea cag had its own little cag award forum[/QUOTE]

Still disappointed that Panzer was not nominated. All those other chumps are chumps, CHUMPS!

[quote name='j-cart']Still disappointed that Panzer was not nominated. All those other chumps are chumps, CHUMPS![/QUOTE]
Oh for his reviews?

I don't understand the villain category is being a dick encouraged on this site to get a CAG award?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back