GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Oh fuck, I remembering coding layouts.

What a horrible night to have a Curse.

I miss you too, Gurl! Are we playing BSG later Joel? We can talk all kinds of secrets then!

Oh, but you're ladyfriend will be there. I guess we'll have to keep everything on the DL :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]
10:00 EDT good by you?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Finally beat Fire Emblem: Awakening. Game was super good.

One rank away from G in Monster Hunter.

Despite one thing that I found extremely silly, I liked Iron Man 3 a lot.

Injustice soon?

Action, out.[/QUOTE]

Fire Emblem is fun, still have to beat it myself though. That's about where I'm at in MH, I play with my friends though and we all always grind for different armors and weapons so it takes a little longer then normal for us to get through a quest tier, still a real fun game though. I felt that there were a few things you could consider silly in IM3 but also enjoyed it.

[quote name='GUNNM']I got MGS 4 when we playing MGO dawg[/QUOTE]

I never got into MGO, it just really wasn't for me, plus by the time I got to it all the lobbies were otherwise grinding lobbies with people just sitting in boxes (and me being the guy who tranq'd everyone and got yelled at :D) or just really good people, might have turned me off because of that.

[quote name='Indignate']Oh fuck, I remembering coding layouts.

What a horrible night to have a Curse.

I miss you too, Gurl! Are we playing BSG later Joel? We can talk all kinds of secrets then!

Oh, but you're ladyfriend will be there. I guess we'll have to keep everything on the DL :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]
We should play BSG later. I miss you, Gambit. Also, I suck being a Cylon.

MGO was pretty awesome. It was just a setup poorly with the Konami ID and all that other BS needed to get online and get in a game.

--

Weren't the Club Nintendo rewards games supposed to swap out yesterday? I just logged in to the site and I see the same 4 games "available until May 5th".

Ok, Nintendo... if they're not available now, then what is?

Debating last minute if I should grab Kirby Pinball, loved that game originally but I only have enough points for one currently, wish I knew in advance what the new ones were gonna be.

[quote name='GUNNM']Says 9 AM EST in the nintendo thread. So in another 20. I got 300 points to burn[/QUOTE]

Uh, it's just about 11AM EST now. >_<

[quote name='MoCiWe']Debating last minute if I should grab Kirby Pinball, loved that game originally but I only have enough points for one currently, wish I knew in advance what the new ones were gonna be.[/QUOTE]

I've never played it. Then again I never really got into Kirby.
Now Metroid Prime Pinball is another story. But I still have my DS cart for it... and I think this thing is backwards compatible, right? ;)

Now if Super Metroid or Mario 64 were on the 3DS VC? I would've grabbed one.

Has Link's Awakening or Donkey Kong (Gameboy) ever been the monthly games?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh, it's just about 11AM EST now. >_<

Now Metroid Prime Pinball is another story. But I still have my DS cart for it... and I think this thing is backwards compatible, right? ;)

Has Link's Awakening or Donkey Kong (Gameboy) ever been the monthly games?[/QUOTE]
timezones how do they work

Well, looks like my PS3 got the YLOD.

Thinking of sending it to gophermods.com unless someone has a better repair suggestion?

[quote name='ihadFG']Well, looks like my PS3 got the YLOD.

Thinking of sending it to gophermods.com unless someone has a better repair suggestion?[/QUOTE]

Condolences are in order. :(
Was it a phat or a slim?

Been playing the Rayman Legends Challenge App on Wii U, it's really fun, definitely looking forward to the game launching later this year.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Has Link's Awakening or Donkey Kong (Gameboy) ever been the monthly games?[/QUOTE]

Metroid Prime Pinball was also awesome, as was the Pokemon one I believe it was? Nintendo actually makes some awesome pinball games, they always combine it with some elements of actual games mixed in and actually do a good job, kind of reminds me of how SEGA did Sonic Spinball way back when, more games like that need to come out. To answer your question, yeah the 3DS is backwards compatible, you just won't be able to use the rumble pak since there is no GBA slot. I would pick up Super Metroid myself even on Wii, but with it being 30 cents here soon on Wii U I'm just going to wait for that, already have Mario 64 on like 3 consoles lol. I know Zelda hasn't been in the monthly games yet, Donkey Kong might have since I have it on my 3DS and don't remember buying it, I know they just a list up of past games in the Club Nintendo thread.

Thinking of sending it to gophermods.com unless someone has a better repair suggestion?[/QUOTE]

Cover the yellow light up with green tape! It will be good as new then :D (I honestly don't know of a good place to send it to get fixed, the gopher site seems like it would work, don't know if that's a good price or not though).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Condolences are in order. :(
Was it a phat or a slim?[/QUOTE]

Phat. It was the 80gb MGS4 bundle PS3 with software BC.

Ask j-cart about repairing PS3s. He's an expert.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Been playing the Rayman Legends Challenge App on Wii U, it's really fun, definitely looking forward to the game launching later this year.
[/QUOTE]

I was pleasantly surprised by the Challenge App. I expected it to be stupid but alot of it is the best parts from Rayman Origins.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
I was pleasantly surprised by the Challenge App. I expected it to be stupid but alot of it is the best parts from Rayman Origins.[/QUOTE]

Same, one of the reasons I haven't even tried it until today, but now I can see myself trying to play each of the challenges for a while, do I have you added on Wii U? I know that app compares friends leaderboards so the more people you have that play it the more reason you have to do better!

[quote name='j-cart']Someone ring about broken PS3s?[/QUOTE]
I tried adding you on PS3 kept up the friend request for a week then remembered you have a broken PS3

[quote name='GUNNM']Updated. Shit for 3DS luckily none of my coins expire this month[/QUOTE]

Decided against getting Kirby as well :( Might get Mario RPG on the Wii even though I own it on SNES, and then I can transfer it over to my Wii U when it's out on that for cheap, since that's always hooked up and my SNES isn't.

Heh, I usually have ~5 systems in my little stand at once, want to get the Retron 5 when it's out so that I can play a lot of my older games without switching stuff around. Right now I got my 360, Wii U, PS3, Dreamcast, and Genesis+CD up, but it varies depending on what I feel like playing.

[quote name='GUNNM']Updated. Shit for 3DS luckily none of my coins expire this month[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that isn't what I wanted to see.
Super Mario RPG is good for 200 coins if you have a Wii/WiiU I guess.

How long do coins have before they expire?

Ahaha. The Eternal Darkness sequel thing is using "flex funding" for its Notkickstarter campaign. They take your money immediately on donation, and it doesn't matter if they never get anywhere near their $1.5 million goal. This looks slightly less awful than that Black Isle scam from a few months back.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, that isn't what I wanted to see.
Super Mario RPG is good for 200 coins if you have a Wii/WiiU I guess.

How long do coins have before they expire?[/QUOTE]
Supposedly a year. You can check on your coin status if you have any expiring on the website

[quote name='The Crotch']Ahaha. The Eternal Darkness sequel thing is using "flex funding" for its Notkickstarter campaign. They take your money immediately on donation, and it doesn't matter if they never get anywhere near their $1.5 million goal. This looks slightly less awful than that Black Isle scam from a few months back.[/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHAHA! Who is actually going to support that at all?

[quote name='The Crotch']Ahaha. The Eternal Darkness sequel thing is using "flex funding" for its Notkickstarter campaign. They take your money immediately on donation, and it doesn't matter if they never get anywhere near their $1.5 million goal. This looks slightly less awful than that Black Isle scam from a few months back.[/QUOTE]

That's incredibly stupid, I don't really chip in for Kickstarters normally myself but if there was something I really wanted to come out this is not the way to do it, I know now that if I decide to buy this game if it ever actually does come out I will wait until it's already out.

2 people even took this for $25 when they could have gotten the same thing plus episode 6 for that price...what?
• Shadow of the Eternals Episodes 1-5
• Exclusive Membership in the Order of the Unseen

[quote name='MoCiWe']That's incredibly stupid, I don't really chip in for Kickstarters normally myself but if there was something I really wanted to come out this is not the way to do it, I know now that if I decide to buy this game if it ever actually does come out I will wait until it's already out, and $5 or less on steam.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='icebeast']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Haha, can't argue with that logic, since they want to release it on Wii U maybe the whole thing will get a disc release. Then I can buy it used, giving them even less money for doing the crowdfunding in such a stupid way. If it's only digital I'm sure I'll wait for it to be cheap on Steam as well though since I highly doubt a sale on the digital Wii U version will come close to the PC price, so I'll just get it the cheapest way I can.

lol Total scam. Love it. Part with your money, suckers.

[quote name='icebeast']Fixed.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So, who else thinks Sims4 will have horrible DRM like Sim City?

Edit: Oops, nevermind. They already confirmed it doesn't.[/QUOTE]
Would be suicide if they did.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's not to say that it won't have some manner of horrible DRM, though.[/QUOTE]
It will.
Origin.

[quote name='GUNNM']Supposedly a year. You can check on your coin status if you have any expiring on the website[/QUOTE]

Must be longer than that. Just checked and I have some dating back to Fall 2011 that haven't expired yet.

Have 460 coins now, haven't seen anything worth spending them on the past couple of Months on 3DS (ditched my Wii again a couple months back).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol Total scam. Love it. Part with your money, suckers.
[/QUOTE]

Hey! If hiring a dude to do all my work and paying him a small part of my paycheck while I go and get a meatball sub is a scam, then THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!! :rofl:

[quote name='GUNNM']This month of free games on PS3 not as good as last months.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Sleeping Dogs is great for those who haven't played it on PC or didn't get in on the free 360 download.
I think the only thing that was of interest to me in April was the free Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny. So yeah, I'm happy.
Trying to figure out what to do about my Blazblue: CSE cart. I might try to sell it and actually go 100% digital on my Vita. Problem is my card is full... and then I have an empty card slot. :\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey! If hiring a dude to do all my work and paying him a small part of my paycheck while I go and get a meatball sub is a scam, then THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!! :rofl:[/QUOTE]
It's the kind of racket I could only dream of. . .Must make it happen.

DOA5 is solid.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Not really. Sleeping Dogs is great for those who haven't played it on PC or didn't get in on the free 360 download.
I think the only thing that was of interest to me in April was the free Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny. So yeah, I'm happy.
Trying to figure out what to do about my Blazblue: CSE cart. I might try to sell it and actually go 100% digital on my Vita. Problem is my card is full... and then I have an empty card slot. :\[/QUOTE]
Carry dem cards around like pokemonz.

I don't think I'm in the mood for demon's souls man on my 20th death against NOT EVEN A BOSS I said yup this is the game I remember and played something else.

[quote name='GUNNM']Carry dem cards around like pokemonz.

I don't think I'm in the mood for demon's souls man on my 20th death against NOT EVEN A BOSS I said yup this is the game I remember and played something else.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's just like Dark Souls; were you expecting different?

At least you have it free for as long as you have PS+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back