GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars 2013 collection on steam is a rip off. Last night it was 66% off ($33), now it's down to 50% off ($50). The total cost of the games included since they are on sale is $54.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Star Wars 2013 collection on steam is a rip off. Last night it was 66% off ($33), now it's down to 50% off ($50). The total cost of the games included since they are on sale is $54.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I already have all/most of the games on Steam from previous sales, but that's really weird that it was cheaper yesterday rather then today, and how a collection only saves you four bucks -.-

[quote name='BlueScrote']Batgirl isn't even Barbara Gordon's most interesting persona.
and she's not the best batgirl either
[/QUOTE]

A-fucking-greed.

Give me Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown any day.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Star Wars 2013 collection on steam is a rip off. Last night it was 66% off ($33), now it's down to 50% off ($50). The total cost of the games included since they are on sale is $54.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so it was 66% off at one point and I wasn't seeing things. They changed it to 50% sometime yesterday.

[quote name='Indignate']A-fucking-greed.

Give me Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown any day.[/QUOTE]

I'm always going to be a Barbara fan, I think she was interesting and cool as Oracle, but I'm also glad that she's Batgirl again.

No idea. Probably because every woman in that game suffers from a case of the manface. Well, except for Harley and Frost. I'd hit it.

[quote name='Indignate']A-fucking-greed.

Give me Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown any day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GhostShark']Don't even bring up Stephanie Brown. That makes me sad that she doesn't have her own series anymore :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Heh, I wasn't so sure what kind of response I'd get from that here. I loved Gordon as Oracle and how she mentored Stephanie Brown in her Batgirl series.

[quote name='distgfx']Okay, so it was 66% off at one point and I wasn't seeing things. They changed it to 50% sometime yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it definitely happened. Probably a good thing because I'm really only interested in JK2, Jedi Academy, Republic Commando, Battlefront 2, and Empire at War.

Despite there being a good chance that laughing octopus would stab me in my sleep and then dismember my body I would give a relationship with her a chance.

[quote name='GUNNM']Why does she look so manish?[/QUOTE]

Because NRS sucks at modeling anything even remotely female looking. Just look at Wonder Woman.

[quote name='heavyd853']Because NRS sucks at modeling anything even remotely female looking. Just look at Wonder Woman.[/QUOTE]
I can only imagine what harley looks like without make up

May the 4th be with you. Especially j-cart.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Okay, so it's not the fifth, but whatevs. Close enough. #liljon

Should be getting Dragon's Dogma mid next week. Do any of you play Black Ops 2? I've actually been in the mood for a MP FPS. ._.

[quote name='Luxuria']May the 4th be with you.
[/QUOTE]
Speakin of starwars. Gamestop was going to sell this.
boba_fett_12inch_figureL.jpg
I waited all day for it and they finally add it only for it to be sold out without giving you the option to buy it. fucking boooooooooooooooo

[quote name='Luxuria']May the 4th be with you. Especially j-cart.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Should be getting Dragon's Dogma mid next week. Do any of you play Black Ops 2? I've actually been in the mood for a MP FPS. ._.[/QUOTE]

i got blops 2 for xbox bro

[quote name='Luxuria']May the 4th be with you. Especially j-cart.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Should be getting Dragon's Dogma mid next week. Do any of you play Black Ops 2? I've actually been in the mood for a MP FPS. ._.[/QUOTE]
I only play battlefield 3 on ps3 for multiplayer fps games.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Whos down for SC5 tonite yo!!! I got dibs on Ezio ^_^[/QUOTE]
i aint bout dat SC5 lyfe doe

[quote name='The Crotch']BSG on Monday, Josh?[/QUOTE]

If we have enough people, then I should be able to. Might be a bit later than usual though. Possibly 10pm EST? I guess this will probably be the last time we'll play before you go off to hippie camp.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']really guys? man u dudes make me feel like a loser, all by myself tonight, as always. fukkkkk[/QUOTE]
No one wants to play shitty seoul calibur. (If rei still posted here he would love that joke)

[quote name='GUNNM']No one wants to play shitty seoul calibur. (If rei still posted here he would love that joke)[/QUOTE]

:( Yo dat game aint shitty. Its awesome, its a sleeper hit yo. Y does no on wanna play with me besides indigi and joel?

God dammit, panzer.[quote name='ihadFG']If we have enough people, then I should be able to. Might be a bit later than usual though. Possibly 10pm EST? I guess this will probably be the last time we'll play before you go off to hippie camp.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I can just barely do another week after that.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']:( Yo dat game aint shitty. Its awesome, its a sleeper hit yo. Y does no on wanna play with me besides indigi and joel?[/QUOTE]

Probably because you write like that.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']DOA5 is now $20 or 18 preowned. gonna pick dat up. HHNNNGGG[/QUOTE]

Beware the online pass, it's hard to tell if used also as its on the back of the manual.

Finally beat Fire Emblem: Awakening. Game was super good.

One rank away from G in Monster Hunter.

Despite one thing that I found extremely silly, I liked Iron Man 3 a lot.

Injustice soon?

Action, out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm down to play Injustice pretty much anytime this week after Lobo releases.[/QUOTE]

Cool, man. I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on. I've been away from it since pretty much Wednesday, but I"m stoked for Lobo considering he's one of the few DC characters I've ever given a shit about. Not sure if I want just buy him and call it a day or pony up for the season pass. Since that leak list looks to be true, the rest of the lineup doesn't really do a ton for me.

So what reason does vamp have for working for ocelot? Is that explained? I'm at the part where he danced all over raiden's chest and licked his cyber blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back