GGT 243's Dawg Died Because of CAG 3.0

So it's not just this "The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 2167 seconds before replying or posting a new topic."

No, I mean it actually tells you you can't post anymore for 30 minutes if you post too much.
Some of the forums were getting hit hard with spam bots.

I'm guessing that's a temporary fix for that issue until they get their blockers (or however they stopped it on the old site) back up.

ibysVNn7MEEW9D.gif

IDK Indig, but this mobile version is pretty wonky. I got black stripes surrounding my avatar. I do not like them. I am being forced to hunt for a new avy.
It's weird that I don't get black stripes on mine... maybe it's the transparent background? If you want, I can edit your avatar and get rid of those bars.

At any rate, might change my avvie as well, but want to see how it'll look with the black theme first. I hope I won't have to give up my cute little Taikoloid, but I'm not too crazy about the borders.

fuckity fucks. fuckin fuckers.
fuckin weird indeed.
Oh my! *blushes*

Last edited by a moderator:
i will pass on the last of us, especially with the lackluster multiplayer gameplay i saw.
If I'm buying The Last of Us it's just like if I'm buying Uncharted -- that is, I don't intend to play the multiplayer at all unless there's something requiring my attention to finish out my platinum.

I'm pretty sure I've played a total of 3 games of Uncharted between Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 since they released.

And as for the fuck filter -- it only works on lowercase fuck.

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

Well f u c k, they fixed it.

IDK Indig, but this mobile version is pretty wonky. I got black stripes surrounding my avatar. I do not like them. I am being forced to hunt for a new avy.
It's weird that I don't get black stripes on mine... maybe it's the transparent background? If you want, I can edit your avatar and get rid of those bars.

At any rate, might change my avvie as well, but want to see how it'll look with the black theme first (I hope I won't have to give up my cute little Taikoloid, though ;_;
I always use images from my computer that that are too big that CAG auto-sizes so maybe that's why it did that?

My avatar came over with black bars but when I reuploaded it again it didn't have any.

And as for the fuck filter -- it only works on lowercase fuck.
On the old board, fuck worked on all your standard variants, though. Must be the way this new one is set up.

I always use images from my computer that that are too big that CAG auto-sizes so maybe that's why it did that?

My avatar came over with black bars but when I reuploaded it again it didn't have any.
*nods* That would explain the jaggies on Krymner's avatar, too.

blueshinra said:

At any rate, might change my avvie as well, but want to see how it'll look with the black theme first. I hope I won't have to give up my cute little Taikoloid, but I'm not too crazy about the borders.

Oh my! *blushes*
Thanks for the offer, Blue. I think I will just find a new avy tho....Maybe a Kirby dressed as Leda?

And sorry bout all the profanity. We boys get carried away sometimes....

I still don't know what the 3 dots underneath our avatars are.

Is CAG trying to affiliate us with the Sureños?

Sur trece que te parece vato?

sur-13.jpg

Sur+13+4+against+a+wall.jpg
BigPhoto_01.jpg

i will pass on the last of us, especially with the lackluster multiplayer gameplay i saw.
If I'm buying The Last of Us it's just like if I'm buying Uncharted -- that is, I don't intend to play the multiplayer at all unless there's something requiring my attention to finish out my platinum.

I'm pretty sure I've played a total of 3 games of Uncharted between Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 since they released.
Yeah, I never touched the MP in UC2 or 3 either. Last of Us' MP looks a bit different though with the clans etc., so I'll probably at least check it out.

I'd be surprised if I really got into it. I'm just not much into MP these days beyond co-op stuff like Borderlands. Too big of a time sink, and since I'm pretty sucky at games it's usually more frustration than fun.

Anyhow, played some of the Injustice IOS game on my iPad while killing time making dinner. Not too bad for a free game. Probably dick around with it some to unlock stuff in the PS3 game. Wrapping up work so I can go play more of that and pound a couple beers in a bit.

OK after trying to navigate this webpage with outgetting burn-in on my retnas I can say.....

I am truley sorry that your Dawg died, but I really do understand.

I do not intend to offend the people who obviously worked hard on making CAG 3.0, but thios is AWEFUL!!!

I cannot read half of the postings because the lettering is so blurry and muted,

The front page, OK all of the pages, look right out of a MS Word 95 template,

and I think I am actually going blind just typing this. My eyes honestly do hurt.

very disappointed...............

"Mexican gangbangers are so funny-looking. I hope Mafia 3 is set on the border. We really need a Mexican gang simulation game."

Said Krymner, 30 minutes ago. This waiting time sucks.

I still need to play Dishwasher.

Man, DOA5 is really solid. It's pretty great. The pre-installation load times are atrocious though. Goddamn, I haven't seen anything that bad in a long, long time.

God, I can't read shit on this site now. The fonts are awful.

Sorry about your dog, Indigdug.

My last cat died while I was playing Kingdom Hearts. He had the right idea.

But seriously, feline leukemia. It's preventable too in cats, just didn't know. So, if you have a kitty, keep them up on their shots and shit.
Cats are an interesting species. They can live independently forever, but they can die from liver failure if they stop eating for a couple days.

Sorry about your dog Indignate, I've held off getting another dog because I don't think I could handle losing another one.

Yeah, the white background and font are awful.

I'm pretty much used to the layout though, and like the notification system.  I think the site could end up pretty neat once they get it all up, let us choose a dark background etc.

They really should have just taken it down for a few days until it was ready to all go up at once though.

Ahh, it's poster "level" then.
There's something between CAG in Training and CAGiversary! -- that's probably 2 dots.
CAG Veteran, IIRC.

Also, I feel like an ass for letting it slip my mind when I saw your post earlier in the thread, but my condolences Indignate. It's always tough when a pet dies :whistle2:(

I really, really should beat Viewtiful Joe this week and knock it off my "currently playing" list, but not looking forward to another attempt at its Capcom Boss GauntletTM.

I'm not sure which game I'd play first: DoA anything or Injustice. I'm pretty sure both will be waiting for me in Hell. :rofl:
DOA's only bad if you don't really like the series. I enjoy it a lot, though. So goddamn good. And Scorpion in Injustice is amaaaaazing. Goddamn, I love that guy. Definitely new main.

I'm not sure which game I'd play first: DoA anything or Injustice. I'm pretty sure both will be waiting for me in Hell. :rofl:
DOA's only bad if you don't really like the series. I enjoy it a lot, though. So goddamn good. And Scorpion in Injustice is amaaaaazing. Goddamn, I love that guy. Definitely new main.
Well, for the record, I hate DoA. ;)

Soon. . .

kRia7nC.png

Stop stealing my threads, Hank.
Never. :nottalking:

And sorry bout all the profanity. We boys get carried away sometimes....
Hey, swear all you fucking want! I honestly don't give a shit :razz: ;)
fuck that. :nottalking:

I still don't know what the 3 dots underneath our avatars are.

Is CAG trying to affiliate us with the Sureños?

Sur trece que te parece vato?

sur-13.jpg

Sur+13+4+against+a+wall.jpg
BigPhoto_01.jpg
Looks like Saint's Row, but more ridiculous.

OK after trying to navigate this webpage with outgetting burn-in on my retnas I can say.....

I am truley sorry that your Dawg died, but I really do understand.

I do not intend to offend the people who obviously worked hard on making CAG 3.0, but thios is AWEFUL!!!

I cannot read half of the postings because the lettering is so blurry and muted,

The front page, OK all of the pages, look right out of a MS Word 95 template,

and I think I am actually going blind just typing this. My eyes honestly do hurt.

very disappointed...............
Agreed. Looks like Word Perfect 3.0 to me.

As I told Urazen, it's like staring at the sun. You get used to it.
Thousand yard stare into the sun.

CAG 3.0's future is so bright, I gotta wear shades. :cool:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/05/vampire-smile-coming-to-pc-officially-from-microsoft-and-ska-stu/

Excellent.

A shame he isn't bringing both games over.

I'll still buy it.

<3 James Silva.
fuck yes. Day one. One less reason to own my 3Shitty.

I still need to play Dishwasher.

Man, DOA5 is really solid. It's pretty great. The pre-installation load times are atrocious though. Goddamn, I haven't seen anything that bad in a long, long time.
DOA5 is good shit. We should play. :bouncy:

I'm sure there will be a few other games waiting for you too. :p

Yeah, the white background and font are awful.

I'm pretty much used to the layout though, and like the notification system. I think the site could end up pretty neat once they get it all up, let us choose a dark background etc.

They really should have just taken it down for a few days until it was ready to all go up at once though.
CAG 3.0 = Xbone

I wouldn't have been able to handle a few days.
Nobody would.

"posts on Slickdeals"

Yeah Remember Me kinda blows. Feels A LOT like a ninja theory game, tbh.
Quite the damning review. . .

Remember Me, secretly developed by the makers of DmC. That'll help it sell! ;)
Would be a twist, eh?

Exactly it.

:rofl:

I kind of feel like all the new stuff is what someone who discovers animations and jquery would come up with without a designer guiding the UX.

Konami press conference tomorrow, anybody psyched? I'm sorta intrigued by Lords of Shadow 2...

bread's done
Back