GGT 243's Dawg Died Because of CAG 3.0

It says someone replied to my post but I see no quotes. What trickey is this

Do I not have a say in who adds me? Maybe I don't want lux as a friend?

I made a thread in the suggestions part of the forums holy shit my eyes really do hurt

His name was Gordon. My brother named him after one of the trains on that show with trains and the one named Thomas. Motherfucker was stiff as a rock last night. Didn't want to move or anything and would barely even look at us. Feel like shit that I forgot to check up on him this morning before I left to school, but when I got back he was dead. I don't know. Shit happens. You move on and stuff. CAG sucks.
That sucks dawg. I've lost a many a dogs in my life time

hello everyone

I've been bribed by some Leda person to come and post here. I hope we can all be friends.

iNebcxjkGCWhc.jpg

I hate you so hard dawg. How do that make you feel?

There's a box in your notifications that you can check that makes it that you have to confirm friends rather than the site auto-confirming. Why this isn't the default already is beyond me. Two Souls.

That Chun-li gif is quite mesmerizing. Makes me wanna play a fighting game now..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, we should always like the first post of the GGT so that way we're always at the top of the most liked list.

Ooooooooooooor we can just like every post in the GGT so we're the only thing in the most liked list.

That second idea is probably better.

somethinginsulting

Level 30 now in DD:DA.  I wish I had made a Mage as my main Pawn.  :p

Strider is pretty good, but no one likes or uses them so my RC is a big fat zero.

Switch him. Like I said, it's better to max out all classes anyways so you get all the augments. They're not class required to use any of them but some of them are class specific.

Like Persona 4 Arena?
I actually have that game. Need to play that sometime and get the online trophies out of the way if there are any. It's already a pain getting the online trophies in Blazblue CS. ;-;
Is this time-out thing just for Chrome? I actually had to wait 1000 seconds to post this.

Played some more Injustice and still digging it a lot. Through chapter 5 in story mode and finished classic battle mode with Batman.

Guys, we should always like the first post of the GGT so that way we're always at the top of the most liked list.
Sorry, no. I'll need some more time back here before I can start liking/favoriting/whatevering GGTs. Yes, I'm gonna try and post here regularly again! It's blueshinra 3.0! Or something.

Also, I'm starting to get you and Luxuria mixed up thanks to your dyed-hair-girl avatars.

Blue, I'm going to pretend that you're the first person to mix us up.

Oh, that's right. You left before Leda became a household name in the GGT. You have too much to catch up on.

Glad you're back though! We can bring a little more RPG back into this thread.

Also, remember this? Good times!

Untitled2.jpg

Blue, I'm going to pretend that you're the first person to mix us up.

Oh, that's right. You left before Leda became a household name in the GGT. You have too much to catch up on.

Glad you're back though! We can bring a little more RPG back into this thread.

Also, remember this? Good times!

Untitled2.jpg
Yes I do! :lol: Seriously, though, WTF was that all about...

I actually should cut back on the RPGs a little, even though that's a huge chunk of my backlog. Next game I want to start is Mario Kart 7, but waiting on a set of 3DS slide pad covers to come in.

Speaking of 3DS, been hearing good things about the new Animal Crossing, but don't want to be sucked back down that rabbit hole again...

I swear, if I post even once on Chrome I get the 30 minute time out.

Shit's lame.

tumblr_m0c0siQUPr1r6jst4o1_500.jpg
Maybe CAG is trying to tell you something
Sorry, no. I'll need some more time back here before I can start liking/favoriting/whatevering GGTs. Yes, I'm gonna try and post here regularly again! It's blueshinra 3.0! Or something.

Also, I'm starting to get you and Luxuria mixed up thanks to your dyed-hair-girl avatars.
jesus christ that text is small.

Also, I just realized what jake heart's signature picture is of.

Not gonna mess with the formatting with this quote stuff from previous threads right now...

Indignate, sorry about your dog, that's never something you want to experience. Also, you are a sneaky snake added people to your friends list with that auto confirm feature, and it's really weird that they have that.

Corrosive, I have not added you on PSN yet since I am still at my friends house for a couple more days and haven't really used my Vita, but I will try to add you soon and I look forward to playing Soul Sacrifice with you and anyone else in this thread that wants to paly

dot, Hello! Hopefully you enjoy your time here on CAG! Also, nice Avatar pic :p

a coat of red or a coat of gold a lion still has claws

and my are long and sharp my lord as long as sharp as yours

Oh yeah I forgot cheapyd went on twitch and I asked him twice about GGT getting a cheapy award and he ignored me

I'll be sleeping during the Konami presentation thing, I'm sure I'll hear all about it reading through this thread later on though, I'm interesting in seeing what they will show!

bread's done
Back