GGT 243's Dawg Died Because of CAG 3.0

So moving on.

State of decay is fucking shit who would pay $20 for this?

That new LoS trailer was boss, even if it was two and a half hours long.

Time to nanoslit my wrists. brb.

Well, I'll hold out until babySolid's existence/voice is confirmed. If it actually does end up being a tactical voice transition/KojimaTroll, I'll be ok.

Yo Frosty,

http://kotaku.com/watch-dracula-brood-and-kick-ass-in-this-lords-of-shado-511682620
That's pretty cool looks like alucard and his wolf form are back. yay!

So I've only played up to Metal Gear Solid 2 but
isn't Big Boss the original Snake from which Liquid, Solidus, and Solid were created from? They all had different voices shouldn't Big Boss? Seems to make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading Hayter's tweets, something tells me there is still mystery afoot. Kojima is a sneaky bastard.

But all things considered, Keifer isn't a terrible choice. Nice gravelly voice and all.

So I've only played up to Metal Gear Solid 2 but
isn't Big Boss the original Snake from which Liquid, Solidus, and Solid were created from? They all had different voices shouldn't Big Boss? Seems to make sense?
Yes liquid/solid/soldius were cloned from big boss. They used hayter for every version of snake since MGS 1 you play as big boss in MGS 3 which hayter also does the voice of

I've been meaning to have my name changed here to match my handle for the rest of the internet (to "R_Kasahara" or "R. Kasahara"), but then maybe no one would call me "Blue" anymore :whistle2:(

As someone who plays primarily RPG games, the Wii U really isn't even trying to get me as a customer so far. I see it as an embarrasment that the Tales of Symphonia HD collection is going to Sony.
Yeah, that is some straight-up wrong shit right there.

There's a few games I'm interested in for the WiiU, but the one thing that would get me to buy one is a new Metroid Prime :drool:

I asked CheapyD to change my name like 2 years ago, and it never happened, and yeah now I have the option to actually change it myself so it matches all my other names. But I've been icebeast so long on here and I've enjoyed some of the inside jokes regarding the name that I don't have the heart to change it anymore.

If another Metroid Prime comes out for Wii U I'd probably pick it up too, although I'd really want it to be made by Retro (but I might be open to other well regarded developers or Nintendo themselves), and I wouldn't touch the game if it was made by Team Ninja, also it would have to be an actual Metroid Prime game and not something like Hunters.

My roommate is in love with State of Decay. So are most others I know playing it. Whatchu hate about it? I can't get in on any new games until I beat at least one of the several RPGs stealing my time, but it's on my radar.

I asked CheapyD to change my name like 2 years ago, and it never happened, and yeah now I have the option to actually change it myself so it matches all my other names. But I've been icebeast so long on here and I've enjoyed some of the inside jokes regarding the name that I don't have the heart to change it anymore.
I still want to change my name, but I might also change my title to "The Artist Formerly Known as blueshinra", or something.

If another Metroid Prime comes out for Wii U I'd probably pick it up too, although I'd really want it to be made by Retro (but I might be open to other well regarded developers or Nintendo themselves), and I wouldn't touch the game if it was made by Team Ninja, also it would have to be an actual Metroid Prime game and not something like Hunters.
Yeah, I would like for no one else to make such a game but Retro. I never played Other M, the horror stories being enough to scare me off.

If Retro didn't make it, then I don't know who my dream developer for that series would be. There are some FPS developers that I think might be able to do interesting things with that universe (Epic, Bungie, Valve), but Metroid-style map design is such a specific niche that I'm not sure they'd be able to pull it off. Maybe Epic-- didn't they make a Metroidvania game?

I am changing my name to GUNNM.  

KieferSnake is cool.

If the price drops on Wii U or there's some nice game bundle I'm in.

It is nice to see you posting in here again, Blue!

My roommate is in love with State of Decay. So are most others I know playing it. Whatchu hate about it? I can't get in on any new games until I beat at least one of the several RPGs stealing my time, but it's on my radar.
Is it really $20 for an XBL game?

That'd be why. I have trouble paying $15 for them.

I've been meaning to have my name changed here to match my handle for the rest of the internet (to "R_Kasahara" or "R. Kasahara"), but then maybe no one would call me "Blue" anymore :whistle2:(

As someone who plays primarily RPG games, the Wii U really isn't even trying to get me as a customer so far. I see it as an embarrasment that the Tales of Symphonia HD collection is going to Sony.
Yeah, that is some straight-up wrong shit right there.

There's a few games I'm interested in for the WiiU, but the one thing that would get me to buy one is a new Metroid Prime :drool:

Change it or no, you'll always be icebeast to us. ;)

I want a 2D classic Metroid for 3DS, a la Metroid Fusion, personally.

Aww...

I am changing my name to GUNNM.

KieferSnake is cool.

If the price drops on Wii U or there's some nice game bundle I'm in.

It is nice to see you posting in here again, Blue!
*waves*

...wait, two GUN(N)Ms... when did that happen? Or was it always like that and I never noticed?

Is it really $20 for an XBL game?

That'd be why. I have trouble paying $15 for them.
I'm with you. Beauty of this site is that I don't remember the last time I paid MSRP for MSP.

Changed my name/avatar/title. Surprised that it let me use Japanese characters in the latter.

Any other news come out of that Konami presentation?

I got my name from a manga you gotta ask gunm where got his shit from
Yeah, I know, I like that manga too. Maybe gunm should change his to Gunnm Last Order.

Yes, that was where I got my username from. I always used to put GUN when I got High Score in the arcades, so it seemed a natural extension since I liked the manga and most of the time GUN is not available as a username.

Ok I am now weevles. Yes. Random.

Everyone change their username!  It will be lovely chaos for a few days.

And we'll be stuck with these names for a year!

Who are you and what have you done with gunm?  But I am right here, I am GUNNM!  

Who the fuq is gunm and why do I care!

This is awesome.

I want a handheld remake of Metal Gear 1 and 2.
You can play the originals on the Vita. Or you mean like full blown remakes?
Yeah I have played the originals, and they haven't aged too well, especially story-wise. I would love to see some updated visuals, fix the story inconsisticies, revamp and modernize the gameplay, and just bring the complete story of Solid Snake into the modern era.

I want a handheld remake of Metal Gear 1 and 2.
You can play the originals on the Vita. Or you mean like full blown remakes?
Yeah I have played the originals, and they haven't aged too well, especially story-wise. I would love to see some updated visuals, fix the story inconsisticies, revamp and modernize the gameplay, and just bring the complete story of Solid Snake into the modern era.

third person cover shooter like Gears?

Yup. Add in some QTE's and some shivering, and call it next gen.

And quit posting. I'm gonna beat you!
Don't forget the social media/network integration. Your facebook buddies need to know when you're shivering and your twitter followers need to know when you picked up some ammo.

Hahaha, I love KEITH DAVID as "Keith David"!  Plus, Old Shaundi!!!

http://youtu.be/DJ-NcnVHzIo

I don't have the hype either, for the E3.

However, a strong E3 would be awesome.  Let's hope the PS3/PS4/PSV lineup is good.  And I'd like more awesome things on 3DS too.

bread's done
Back