GGT 245 Will Look Up and Shout, "Save Us," and Sony Will Whisper, "Sure."

Totally forgot E3 was happening, but came home to find out there will be a 3DS smash bros featuring Megaman. I don't even give a shit, this is the best news ever.

wow, just saw the pokemon x and y trailer, lol. Yay! you  can now feed your pokemon, and copy your pokemon to make them happy.

GT is talking with Mattrick right now, he isn't backing down on anything. He's basically saying buy a 360 if you don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Tretton said the 3rd party publishers are allowed to set up DRM if they wish which is potentially troubling but I believe Michael Pachter when he says none of them have the balls to do it.
Please read this. I'm going to put this in all caps so it stands out.

THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW. SEE: CAPCOM ANTI-CONSUMER DRM ON Fight Fight HD/BIONIC COMMANDO REARMED 2.

What the publishers use as their DRM is not the problem here, as they can do what they want now. The problem is that the 360 has adopted the old PC model to "embrace the cloud" where PC games came with an install disc and a serial. The issue here is that because they're not using the serial/license # model, they needed a way to limit people running around and installing their game on all their friends consoles for cheap... or buying a game, installing it, then selling it, like some people used to do with CDs or DVDs or whatever. Because the PS3 is not doing mandatory installs COMBINED with no disc check to start/play the game, they're resorting to 24-hour check in via Internet and a fucked up pre-owned games policy.

bread's done
Back