GGT 247 Got Impregnated By A Chryssalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear both The Last of Us and Mirror's Edge kind of make me feel like I'm terrible at games, haha. Like I have yet to do reasonable stealth yet in The Last of Us, basically I try and use stealth and then accidently screw up and alert everyone or walk into a room full of zombies and have them all attack me, haha. Doesn't help that I keep kind of trying to play the game like it's Batman, haha.

And in Mirror's Edge the controls still confuse me a bit and I don't feel like I'm playing the game well since I'm constantly losing speed and running into things. Also, I have trouble when I need to attack someone and forget what to press and do some silly slide maneuver and don't actually hit them.
That's how I felt playing Mirror's Edge also. Generally very disoriented and clumsy feeling.
So glad MJ's out of Spidey 2. That bitch is maaaaad ugly. She gained some serious weight, too.
Good. She was one ugly bitch. When the last MJ is seen as hotter then the new one there's a problem.

You into spider man comics? I've been reading nothing but hulk this past month its a shame red hulk gets a lot of hate really like him
I'm into all comics, but Spidey, X-Men, and Batman are probably the ones I know most about. I know just about everything there is to know about Spidey.

I like Rulk more now than when he first popped up, but I think that's mostly due to his not being written by Jeph Loeb anymore. Loeb sucks serious dick since his son died.

Joel, have you heard about a possible Ben Reilly sighting in Scarlet Spider?

1371560711.jpg
YES! And it is him, apparently! I'm happier than I think I could ever be! Since I heard it the other day I've been on the highest high that I've been on in quite some time! Definitely the biggest thing in my summer right now. I'm glad that he's finally back considering that whole retcon thing a couple of years ago made it so he was still alive.

I played it on PS3, seriously couldn't get past the training because it used the fucking motion controls on the dualshock...

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear both The Last of Us and Mirror's Edge kind of make me feel like I'm terrible at games, haha. Like I have yet to do reasonable stealth yet in The Last of Us, basically I try and use stealth and then accidently screw up and alert everyone or walk into a room full of zombies and have them all attack me, haha. Doesn't help that I keep kind of trying to play the game like it's Batman, haha.
As a huge stealth game fan, I feel that stealth is not something you try to "do", it is something you prep and plan for. So just play the game, take notes at tougher sections and then go stealth the second time through.

You guys should have seen my "notes" for MGS3 and MGS4. We talking full note books filled with notes and half assed drawings.

Then you should see my excel sheets for SWTOR, it's unbelievably sad, but totally on spot :D

/edit: Holy shit, CAG 3.0 is slow... feel sorry for anyone that is still using a shitty PC.

The Uncharted games are the best. Particually the last two where Claudia Black can't stop saying my name.

She more attractive cuz she's younger, but I don't like her voice that much.

I mean, Claudia has that fuckin accent.

Remember when she was on PItch Black Starring Riddick as Played by Vin Diesel?

I also thought Mirror's Edge was just fine on consoles.

Claudia Black is one of the hottest women on Earth. She's one of those women I would drop everything for in a moment.

The new DBZ game sounds badass. Here's hoping it's good.

Mirrors Edge on PS3 took a bit getting used to, but easily playable.

Claudia Black is gettin old. She has one voice. Loved her in Farscape.

As a huge stealth game fan, I feel that stealth is not something you try to "do", it is something you prep and plan for. So just play the game, take notes at tougher sections and then go stealth the second time through.

You guys should have seen my "notes" for MGS3 and MGS4. We talking full note books filled with notes and half assed drawings.

Then you should see my excel sheets for SWTOR, it's unbelievably sad, but totally on spot :D

/edit: Holy shit, CAG 3.0 is slow... feel sorry for anyone that is still using a shitty PC.
You're so asian.

When do we get DBZ gamerpics? I've been wanting a vegeta one since the first xbox game

I actually picked it up already, but it is pretty sweet! Not sweet enough to get me to switch to it from my Army of Brockness theme, though.

No, it's mainly because I cling to Amazon FC.  I want sort of close to release, but with nice fat discount.  Otherwise, I'd just buy the thing at retail for full price which hahaha retail price yeah right.

Frosty's just jelly 'cause I got 3 babes.

Hopefully I will be playing TLoU by then. :p
I'd move out of hawaii just so I can play video games a week earlier. Thats just me
If he moves to Utah, he can have Aisha and Claudia.
I don't know what sick game you guys are playing but I want none of it.

Activated a asia playstation plus for a supposedly free okami wallpaper but I don't see it. I did get disgaea though what an annoying voice on that little prince shit

No one wants broke ass Leda.  You can have her and the 99 problems that come with her.

Also, Kate Beckinsale is already married...to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back