GGT 247 Got Impregnated By A Chryssalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tablet game. Just doesn't make sense when I own a 3DS and a Vita and they have buttons.
Yeah I have a tablet and an android phone, don't have any games on them. Tried Angry Birds once, got bored real quick and uninstalled it.

1805oj1u.png

Yup, I'm still sticking with PS4.  No reason to get an XBone on launch or any time soon really...I don't even play my 360 much anymore.

LOL Microsoft. This was too little, too late.

Started Mario Kart 7. I like the idea behind the longer courses, even if the only real standout there is Rainbow Road (but then again, it's Rainbow Road :razz: ). Also, turns out I still dislike Bowser's Castle-inspired tracks.

Well if the XBone is indeed removing the DRM and allowing used games, I'm no longer entirely ruling out getting one eventually. It's still easily the console I'm least interested in, but I'm willing to get one to play the new Swery game at some point if it actually remains exclusive.

You know nothing for nothing but GAMERS should seriously be thanking Sony right now more than anyone else. They forced the change, not Microsoft. I'm going with a PS4, and although I'm happy about the change not sure I even want an xbone. They don't get to look like the good guy here. I'm preferring the Sony Exclusives anyway, currently playing The Last Of Us.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh gawd GAF crashed again because of this news

This is so funny. Still not getting a XBO.

Good news because I will eventually buy both consoles since I play games.
YEP!

Well if the XBone is indeed removing the DRM and allowing used games, I'm no longer entirely ruling out getting one eventually. It's still easily the console I'm least interested in, but I'm willing to get one to play the new Swery game at some point if it actually remains exclusive.
Same. I'm actually more excited for this now.

I'd get an XBONE if Microsoft actually released exclusives for it after the first 3-4 years. I loved the 360, but we were given like no new IPs in the past two years or so. Yeah, we got Gears and Halo, but those were the 4th installments. Where is the 360 equivalent of The Last of Us? I can get Minecraft on PC, the Master Race.

Whatever.

Mary Jane isn't going to be in Spiderman 2. They apparently announced a third and a fourth movie. 

I'd get an XBONE if Microsoft actually released exclusives for it after the first 3-4 years. I loved the 360, but we were given like no new IPs in the past two years or so. Yeah, we got Gears and Halo, but those were the 4th installments. Where is the 360 equivalent of The Last of Us? I can get Minecraft on PC, the Master Race.
This 100%

I'm going to be that guy and probably stick with Xbox because I like the exclusives they showed more then Sony, and that's really all it comes down to for me, yeah I know it's 100 bucks more but I want to play the games I like with the controller I like, so yeah! The only thing that sucks is the digital family sharing system is now gone and I can't share games with my buddies without having to physically hand them the disc again, that's one feature I was actually looking forward to quite a bit, and now I'm not sure how running multiple games at a time will work since you need to have the disc in the tray....

That said, I'm sure I'll still get the PS4 as well, just might not get it at launch, depends on both money and 100% confirmed launch games!

Mary Jane isn't going to be in Spiderman 2. They apparently announced a third and a fourth movie.
Interesting....I didn't mind the last one so I'm curious to see what they are going to do.

I'm going to be that guy and probably stick with Xbox because I like the exclusives they showed more then Sony, and that's really all it comes down to for me, yeah I know it's 100 bucks more but I want to play the games I like with the controller I like, so yeah! The only thing that sucks is the digital family sharing system is now gone and I can't share games with my buddies without having to physically hand them the disc again, that's one feature I was actually looking forward to quite a bit, and now I'm not sure how running multiple games at a time will work since you need to have the disc in the tray....

That said, I'm sure I'll still get the PS4 as well, just might not get it at launch, depends on both money and 100% confirmed launch games!
I don't think you're being "that guy" at all with the decision. I don't see why most 360 gamers wouldn't stick with MS now that MS is being less prickish. The kinect thing is still stupid, but who knows, maybe they'll revise that. Nobody will care about the flip flop they pulled after launch. The industry will just have to wait until next generation to lock them games down and put GameStop completely out of business.

I'm enjoying how easy it was for MS to sweep the rug out from under Sony. Sony had it coming after that cutesy youtube on game trading -- they were a little too eager to congratulate themselves for an unreleased console after fucking themselves in the ass with an existing console that completely failed to build on the best selling console of all-time. Now Sony actually has to play ball instead of putting all their eggs in the "customer first" basket and wearing a shit eating grin.

So Xbone dropped all DRM. :rofl:

http://news.xbox.com/2013/05/qa

Still not buying one.
holy shit.

At least GUNNM can go back to buying xbox hardware now. His Kinect will tell the NSA what he's up to.
That's honestly why I will never get one. I love my xbox and all but to have a camera constantly on me monitoring my heart rate and my facial expressions is retarded.

Or can you?
Who's gonna stop me

Who is HDN

Whatever.
Bingo.

Why would the 360 have a Last of Us equivalent, it's not primarily a movie player, Gosh.
It does play Netflix though. . .

So glad MJ's out of Spidey 2. That bitch is maaaaad ugly. She gained some serious weight, too.
Good. She was one ugly bitch. When the last MJ is seen as hotter then the new one there's a problem.

You into spider man comics? I've been reading nothing but hulk this past month its a shame red hulk gets a lot of hate really like him

well, i guess xbone will once again sell better than ps4 in north america with the removal of drm.

So glad MJ's out of Spidey 2. That bitch is maaaaad ugly. She gained some serious weight, too.
Good. She was one ugly bitch. When the last MJ is seen as hotter then the new one there's a problem.

You into spider man comics? I've been reading nothing but hulk this past month its a shame red hulk gets a lot of hate really like him
I'm into all comics, but Spidey, X-Men, and Batman are probably the ones I know most about. I know just about everything there is to know about Spidey.

I like Rulk more now than when he first popped up, but I think that's mostly due to his not being written by Jeph Loeb anymore. Loeb sucks serious dick since his son died.

I'm into all comics, but Spidey, X-Men, and Batman are probably the ones I know most about. I know just about everything there is to know about Spidey.

I like Rulk more now than when he first popped up, but I think that's mostly due to his not being written by Jeph Loeb anymore. Loeb sucks serious dick since his son died.
Yeah Loeb did some annoying shit the most annoying was the inner dialogue red hulk was having with himself.

Don't remember the guy's name who took it over but he made me like red hulk a lot more.

I'm going to start reading spider man I read that starting from brand new day is the best thing to do?

well, i guess xbone will once again sell better than ps4 in north america with the removal of drm.
Doubt it.

Maybe. If they also announced a price drop, for sure.
Won't happen.

Unless they decide to sell a sku that doesn't have Kinect with it.

Which won't happen.

Actually I thought Jeph Loeb was doing an alright job with the Nova book, I mean it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible.  His work towards the end of the previous Wolverine series was terrible and really confusing though, but I also have to admit that is just part of what I didn't like about the series since I couldn't really get into Wolverine when he is on his own, which I didn't know since that was the first solo Wolverine book I'd ever read.

Doubt it.

Won't happen.

Unless they decide to sell a sku that doesn't have Kinect with it.

Which won't happen.
Yeah I'm still going with PS4 maybe I'll buy an xbox one if they remove the kinect.

well, if they are willing to backtrack on issues like drm/ used games. I don't see why they would not introduce another bundle at a sales price of $399.99, without kinect just to compete with sony on even playing field. I can even see them introducing a $299.99 xbone bundle with 1-2 years of xbox live requirement like the $99 bundle for the xbox 360.

Actually I thought Jeph Loeb was doing an alright job with the Nova book, I mean it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible.
Nice she hulk avatar shes probably my 2nd favorite marvel character (jen walters version)

well, if they are willing to backtrack on issues like drm/ used games. I don't see why they would not introduce another bundle at a sales price of $399.99, without kinect just to compete with sony on even playing field. I can even see them introducing a $299.99 xbone bundle with 1-2 years of xbox live requirement like the $99 bundle for the xbox 360.
I think sales will dictate if they release a non kinect bundle or not

They want to include Kinect for the install base.

Giving developers a reason to actually incorporate it and giving Kinect games a chance to sell more.

I don't see them taking it out anytime soon.

Nice she hulk avatar shes probably my 2nd favorite marvel character (jen walters version)
She's my favorite female Marvel character I think (there are a few others that come really close, like Rogue, Spider-Woman, and X-23). And my favorite male Marvel character is Kid Loki.

Yeah Loeb did some annoying shit the most annoying was the inner dialogue red hulk was having with himself.

Don't remember the guy's name who took it over but he made me like red hulk a lot more.

I'm going to start reading spider man I read that starting from brand new day is the best thing to do?
If you haven't read any before, starting at BND is probably okay. You might want to start with One More Day instead, though. Just so you know what led up to BND. You should also really check out The Other. That shit is amazing.

Actually I thought Jeph Loeb was doing an alright job with the Nova book, I mean it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible. His work towards the end of the previous Wolverine series was terrible and really confusing though, but I also have to admit that is just part of what I didn't like about the series since I couldn't really get into Wolverine when he is on his own, which I didn't know since that was the first solo Wolverine book I'd ever read.
I agree about the Nova book. I was actually enjoying it despite it being a blatant ripoff of DC's newer Blue Beetle. You should check out Savage Wolverine. The art is fucking beautiful and the story is actually pretty awesome. Especially considering it has Amadeus Cho! I LOVE HIM.

If you haven't read any before, starting at BND is probably okay. You might want to start with One More Day instead, though. Just so you know what led up to BND. You should also really check out The Other. That shit is amazing.
BND happens after civil war right? I read all of civil war and every tie in that it had so I'm pretty much caught up with what happened but I'll still read one more day

I'm sorry you had to read those tie-ins. Civil War and Fear Itself had some god awful tie-ins. I'm glad Marvel is deviating away from that with Infinity. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back