GGT 249 welcomes everyone

Nobody celebrated when I got two associate degrees in one shot! *jelly*
Aww, I'd celebrate with you, buddy!

Ellen page will be the main star in x men back in time amiright joel?
If they go with the comics story, then yep! Kitty's a big deal with all of that. I'm hopeful for a lot of Wolverine, too. I remember loving the shit out of that arc as a kid for all the Wolverine craziness it had. It was just so fucking goo.

Woo, I'm tired. Was going to start playing something after Buzz, but I just don't have the energy.

I had a dream last night that Leda posted all kinds of pictures and I couldn't figure out how to get them all in the GGT.

Sadly I don't have this problem in real life.

Can you guys stop not posting? it's getting super lonely in here.

tumblr_mj3tuqJ5Sq1qh94vdo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
AC3 is so lulzy. Game sends so many dudes at you when you're at level 3 notoriety that  I literally left a hundred bodies on the ground in the streets of Boston right now.

When is Noel Brown playing?

Can you stop fishing for others sexual gratifications?

Find your own people to grovel over.

Gosh.

You shouldn't have to know if they have pink toenails or not.

Creep.

Monster Hunter Wii U is $35 on Amazon.
Dang, that's a great deal, it was easily worth full price and still has weekly quests coming out for it now

AC3 is so lulzy. Game sends so many dudes at you when you're at level 3 notoriety that I literally left a hundred bodies on the ground in the streets of Boston right now.
Yeah I just run from a majority of the enemies in that game now lol

took 20 mins to set up a match in marvel

time well spent, greenace has been the talk of CEO

Sven Co-op 4.8 came out today, I've been playing this game for such a long time and it's awesome new stuff is still coming out for it :D

zod and man of steel skin and new 52 skins comin tuesday to injustice. july is gonna be a looooooooooong month  :cry:

Rayman Origins is fun, and looks great, but unfortunately, the Vita's screen is too small for it.  Even my kids were like, "wow it's so small" like it wasn't a good thing.  Not sure why the scaling seems so off...most other Vita games I do not have a problem with the screen size or how the characters are represented.

It makes me wonder if ubisoft made any kind of effort to make sure the size of the characters and play area was optimized for Vita or if there was some kind of odd ass-backwards porting done (I dunno, and I'm too lazy to research it).  The game looks and plays perfectly on Wii U (well from what we played of the demo at GameStop).

Rayman Origins is fun, and looks great, but unfortunately, the Vita's screen is too small for it. Even my kids were like, "wow it's so small" like it wasn't a good thing. Not sure why the scaling seems so off...most other Vita games I do not have a problem with the screen size or how the characters are represented.

It makes me wonder if ubisoft made any kind of effort to make sure the size of the characters and play area was optimized for Vita or if there was some kind of odd ass-backwards porting done (I dunno, and I'm too lazy to research it). The game looks and plays perfectly on Wii U (well from what we played of the demo at GameStop).
I disagree. I think it's fine and I had no problem playing it, let alone platinuming it. In fact, the Vita is the easier platinum because of the touch functionality.

bread's done
Back