GGT 249 welcomes everyone

I was considering telling a certain someone off, but I decided to take the high road.

Just wanted to see how you fine folks do things around here and what you talk about.

Plus Uraizen's here sometimes so thats cool too.

Seeing as this is a gaming forum Ill just tell you straight up that I am first and foremost a Nintendo fan with a little bit of Sony and   fuck Xbox.

nice to meet yall!

Last edited by a moderator:
I should introduce you to Frosty.

And everyone else.

More importantly, here's Leda.

tumblr_mktba1Owwr1rmt70jo1_500.gif

*waves at everybody

Its not that I hate Xbox or even the Xbone.  Just I guess they cater too much to FPS games and wargames and Im totally not into those.  I like happy pschedelic weird games like Im on an acid trip or something.

Catherine was a damned good game for example.

Wheres my Beyond good and Evil 2?  :(

I dont wait too long to post at new forums.  I just sign up and dive in.  Because its fun and dangerous.

I like those too. We should be friends.

Have you played Earthbound?
Ive sampled it. Not into RPG games much. I work a lot now and Im exhausted during my time off so I dont really get into those long kinds of games. The artwork in them is really cute and gorgeous sometimes but actually playing them seems more a chore than fun to me. I dont mind watching others play them though! The first RPg I really delved into an appreciable amount of itme was Xenoblade on the Wii, which I made it about ten hours into before I set it aside again. I would consider playing Earthbound and giving it another go. The humor in it seems hilarious and fun and its just the kind of quirky game I like.

Ive kind of fallen out of gaming a lot lately because its all trying to be too grandiose and epic like a fucking movie. I just want a videogame. I dont want QTE's or elaborate cutscenes, or over the top voice acting by B-list actors, I want a goddamned videogame.

Mostly I'm into anime now, which I hear is the bane of existence here or something lol.

But thats ok with me too.

Ive kind of fallen out of gaming a lot lately because its all trying to be too grandiose and epic like a fucking movie. I just want a videogame. I dont want QTE's or elaborate cutscenes, or over the top voice acting by B-list actors, I want a goddamned videogame.
I think you'll fit in well here in that case.

Mostly I'm into anime now, which I hear is the bane of existence here or something lol.
But thats ok with me too.
Well I don't think anyone talks about it here much, and I don't watch much of it, but I love me some Kaiji and Azumanga Daioh.

Hello axoloti!

To cover some of what everyone has been talking about, I enjoyed the Wolverine Origins game on 360 but it did feel a bit too long, and my copy of Project X Zone got here today as well, not sure if I'm going to play it right away or put it in the backlog or wait for a big...I'll probably at least try it out for a while. Playing some Terraria with my friends on Xbox now though, it's a fun little game.

*waves at everybody

Its not that I hate Xbox or even the Xbone. Just I guess they cater too much to FPS games and wargames and Im totally not into those. I like happy pschedelic weird games like Im on an acid trip or something.

Catherine was a damned good game for example.

Wheres my Beyond good and Evil 2? :(
when they finally decide to release the last guardian, then you will see your beyond good and evil 2.

I wont sully the thread with talk of anime.  My room is an otakuden of sorts.

Actually the whole house is since the roommates are the same way.

*waves to axolotl*

I just got through the first couple of missions in Dark Forces, kicking it old school!
Played through the whole thing earlier this year! Some of the more painfully-pixellated graphics aside, it's amazing how well it has stood the test of time.

My favorite genres are platformers, action games, puzzles games, racing games, Shmups, and whatever the fuck Zelda is.
i mostly play jrpg/ western rpgs, first person shooters, sandbox/ open world gamess like saints rows Third. Third person shooter games/ actions games like the new tomb raider.

?

We talk about Leda and feet, so what's wrong with anime?
nothing is wrong

i mostly play jrpg/ western rpgs, first person shooters, sandbox/ open world gamess like saints rows Third. Third person shooter games/ actions games like the new tomb raider.
Pretty much the exact opposite of my tastes. but thats cool.

I suck at fighting games too but I like to watch people play those. I think I just prefer letting other people play games and just observe that. Less work, still fun.

Pretty much the exact opposite of my tastes. but thats cool.

I suck at fighting games too but I like to watch people play those. I think I just prefer letting other people play games and just observe that. Less work, still fun.
i cannot do fighting games, because of the fear of getting blisters for playing it too long mashing the buttons like crazy. I am not the opposite I cannot just sit there, and enjoy watching other people play games. If I am not playing. I will go do something else.

FPS and WRPGs are my main genre's these days.  Third person shooters/action games like Gears and Uncharted too.

I still play a few platformers and random stuff like Animal Crossing or action/adventure games like the Batman Arkham games as well.  But the above are probably 95% of my gaming.

I wont sully the thread with talk of anime. My room is an otakuden of sorts.

Actually the whole house is since the roommates are the same way.
There's a guy you should meet. His name is Terry, but he goes by TheManaKnight, The Mana Knight, or just ManaKnight.

He'll pop in here eventually.

I hope you are not Cheddahz because that dude always gets banned.

I am jelly of everyone bell'ing it up in the stalk market.  I needa mah mansion nao!

Old GGT was all about dat anime. Buncha weeaboos up ins. 

Now, it's totally different. The GGT's favorite games are Halo, Gears, and Madden. The official movie franchise of the GGT is the Fast and the Furious series, and we love cheap domestic beer. When you're getting drunk and calling people racial slurs on XBL, who needs taste? 

FPS and WRPGs are my main genre's these days. Third person shooters/action games like Gears and Uncharted too.

I still play a few platformers and random stuff like Animal Crossing or action/adventure games like the Batman Arkham games as well. But the above are probably 95% of my gaming.
Uncharted is fine. Its just slapstick renough to be charming. It still feels like its trying to be a movie but at least its having fun doing it. U2 > U3 > U1 for me

There's a guy you should meet. His name is Terry, but he goes by TheManaKnight, The Mana Knight, or just ManaKnight.

He'll pop in here eventually.
Cool. Ill keep that in mind!

I am jelly of everyone bell'ing it up in the stalk market. I needa mah mansion nao!
Nope Im not but I saw him post on Gaf to Uraizen before.

I recall quite a few anime discussions in the old days of the GGT. I'm old, btw. Get off my yard.
I'm 31 myself. I dispatch fuel trucks for a living. I work a weird kind of 84 hour 7 day shift then I get 7 days off. Which is pretty nice. Except by the end Im fucking exhausted and dont want to do anything. I do enjoy the work.

I'm 31 myself. I dispatch fuel trucks for a living. I work a weird kind of 84 hour 7 day shift then I get 7 days off. Which is pretty nice. Except by the end Im fucking exhausted and dont want to do anything. I do enjoy the work.
I know someone who plants trees for three months and then is Canadian for the rest of the time.

I'll basically play any kind of game, there's so many different genres that I like and only a very few that I don't :p

Played through the whole thing earlier this year! Some of the more painfully-pixellated graphics aside, it's amazing how well it has stood the test of time.
Haha, cool to see other people going through some old games, especially the same one I'm playing! I actually kinda like the old school graphics just because they are so different from how every game looks now, but yeah it's definitely still fun and they did a great job making it.

I am jelly of everyone bell'ing it up in the stalk market. I needa mah mansion nao!
why is the cheddahz guy banned in the first place? did he start an e-flame war like the iamthecheapassgamer? lol

i haven't seen a good anime in forever. People are saying Attack on Titan is the best thing that's been released in a while but I couldn't even make it past the 2nd episode.

The chicks in that show are smokin though.

edit: can someone link some good godhand footage? my buddy isn't convinced. 

Highschool of the Dead was the shit!

Even the fanservice was amazing.

Some next level shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrRmmyHGdk8

I haven't watched a good anime since Highschool of the Dead.

Also, this thread took a weird turn.
I only read the manga. Dude hasn't written a new chapter in like 3 years because hes a famous hentai manga artist as well and would rather focus on that.

I don't think tits work like that

Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's big about the TnA. Also, love HOTD just for the boobs. They are perfect. That episode about bathing? Justice.

That sword chick was the hottest

Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's big about the TnA. Also, love HOTD just for the boobs. They are perfect. That episode about bathing? Justice.
Wow they actually did an episode on that? I think they were fully tits out in the manga IIRC I mean that scene wasn't even needed someones mom just died and they're off bathing each other.

I like the part where he almost fucks the girl at the mansion but she's all in pain or something from her injuries.

I think that's what happens.

Also, he totally fucks the sword chick on the way to said mansion.

Dudes a playah

I like the part where he almost fucks the girl at the mansion but she's all in pain or something from her injuries.

I think that's what happens.

Also, he totally fucks the sword chick on the way to said mansion.

Dudes a playah
I don't think anyone has had sex in the manga. Did that episode of the cop girl happen yet? That was pretty sad

bread's done
Back