GGT 249 welcomes everyone

That sword chick was the hottest

Wow they actually did an episode on that? I think they were fully tits out in the manga IIRC I mean that scene wasn't even needed someones mom just died and they're off bathing each other.
Yep. It's like, an entire episode. Even get to see some vagoo.

I like the part where he almost fucks the girl at the mansion but she's all in pain or something from her injuries.

I think that's what happens.

Also, he totally fucks the sword chick on the way to said mansion.

Dudes a playah
I like when she kills that zombie and screams "I'M WET!" And then they totally fuck. I really don't know where the fuck people come up with it, but it's hot.

Speaking of bath scenes... Girls Bravo has some great ones.

Deadpool would be an awesome game for like $30. It's definitely glitchy and shallow but pretty damn funny.

I liked Man of Steel.  Also watched the original 1978 movie beforehand to get in the mood to see it.

It was uneven but still a lot of fun.  The way flashbacks and backstory was presented was really disjointed though.

Man of Steel was good in that the action scenes were ACTION!

The opposite would be TLoU, which seems to be best when it's trying to be MGS, although I'm still terrible at doing distractions.

I can't imagine what the Steam Summer Sale will have for really super cheap impulse buy that I don't already own.

Man of Steel was good in that the action scenes were ACTION!

The opposite would be TLoU, which seems to be best when it's trying to be MGS, although I'm still terrible at doing distractions.

I can't imagine what the Steam Summer Sale will have for really super cheap impulse buy that I don't already own.
I wish ND would quit this TLOU nonsense and make more uncharted. and leave out the fuckin melee fighting stuff. that was so awful. the rooftop chase at the beginning was ace. Much more of that please.

I'm about halfway through TLOU and I'm on the love it side. So fuck ing good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved TLoU. Combat situations took me some getting used to, but once I realized you're at you're best on the move, the shit got way more fun.

Also, bricks.

yeah, because the author got sick. I find it interesting doflamingo is a celestial dragon.

don't you guys have ac turned on?
Naruto is getting kinda boring. At this point its just how much longer do we have to wait until madara is killed. Bleach is getting good strangely enough.

Naruto is getting kinda boring. At this point its just how much longer do we have to wait until madara is killed. Bleach is getting good strangely enough.
we all know in the end of the naruto series, sasuke, and naruto is going to fight it out for the kage/hokage position. Bleach is just getting weird, that now ichigo is both a quincy/ shingami hybird, lol

Yeah I'm trying to avoid posting spoilers

we all know in the end of the naruto series, sasuke, and naruto is going to fight it out for the kage/hokage position. Bleach is just getting weird, that now ichigo is both a quincy/ shingami hybird, lol
The story with his mom was really cool
but him not being a shinigami but actually being a quincy and now he has his hollow as a weapon its gonna be cool and his old sword being that quincy was a pretty cool twist

gunnm, do you read any other manga other those big three of naruto, bleach, and one piece? I also read D.gray man, but i think the author might be too sick to continue it.

I watched 3-4 episodes of d gray man like 2 years ago I really liked it never followed up on the manga but other then that the mangas I read regularly are. Gantz, Berserk (we only get like 3 chapters a year), gave up on claymore, Zetman is really good but another one of those mangas where chapters are rarely released uh nothing else comes to mind there's more but they're either done or finished like trigun or zombie powder (the guy who is doing bleach's first manga but had a mental break down and stopped doing it)

I always see justin wong on twitter raving about fairy tale and other people have tried to get me to read it but I never have

Cold shower and post naked like I always do.
I would totally do that if not for the fact I have a lot of running around to do.

yeah, because the author got sick. I find it interesting doflamingo is a celestial dragon.

don't you guys have ac turned on?
I do, but my room's over a garage, so it's not very well insulated. It bakes in the summer.

I keep my room cool for two reasons.

1. Its Louisiana. And its fucking hot.

2. My figurines are PVC and PVC is prone to leaning in a hot environment.
1. Same. It's Kansas and right now the heat index is 107. That's fucking ridiculous. To quote a hit song, I might as well be walking on the Sun.

2. I know, right? I collect DC Directs and quite a few of them have developed a lean due to the heat. It really sucks.

I keep my room cool for two reasons.

1. Its Louisiana. And its fucking hot.

2. My figurines are PVC and PVC is prone to leaning in a hot environment.
will it help, if you put it in a freezer/fridgE?

Only 86 right now nice and cool :)
it is 92 where i am now, but it will get down to lower 80s during this weekend for the forecast i Saw.

I watched 3-4 episodes of d gray man like 2 years ago I really liked it never followed up on the manga but other then that the mangas I read regularly are. Gantz, Berserk (we only get like 3 chapters a year), gave up on claymore, Zetman is really good but another one of those mangas where chapters are rarely released uh nothing else comes to mind there's more but they're either done or finished like trigun or zombie powder (the guy who is doing bleach's first manga but had a mental break down and stopped doing it)

I always see justin wong on twitter raving about fairy tale and other people have tried to get me to read it but I never have
lol, i don't read too many mangas, so claymore is only one you listed I heard of. the storyline in D.gray man anime is much better than the manga (in my opinion).

Do you have a cool accent like gambit?
Nah. I sound pretty normal. Not much of an accent. not even a southern twang. disappointing I know.

I would totally do that if not for the fact I have a lot of running around to do.

I do, but my room's over a garage, so it's not very well insulated. It bakes in the summer.

1. Same. It's Kansas and right now the heat index is 107. That's fucking ridiculous. To quote a hit song, I might as well be walking on the Sun.

2. I know, right? I collect DC Directs and quite a few of them have developed a lean due to the heat. It really sucks.
Only had issues with lean with one relatively cheap figure that was easily replaceable. A lot of the more expensive ones are kept in a curio with an LED lamp that doesnt put out much heat.

Only had issues with lean with one relatively cheap figure that was easily replaceable. A lot of the more expensive ones are kept in a curio with an LED lamp that doesnt put out much heat.
You have a much nicer display than I do, then. I just keep all of mine on top of my entertainment center. I need to invest in a case one day.

And woooo on the lack of accent! I haven't had one since I was around 13. So happy to be a southerner without one.

bread's done
Back