GGT 249 welcomes everyone

Ordered another 2560 x 1440p monitor. Here is to hoping dat 670 SLI doesn't choke on all the awesomeness.

Shit is going to be out of control  :cool:

I went grocery shopping today. Spent wayyy too much money. I still haven't eaten dinner, been too busy playing Wolverine. Also, still too damn hot.

I'm good about grocery shopping and my wife is an incredible cook, but we are also both lazy which leads to us eating out/ordering delivery a lot more often than we should.

I'm good about grocery shopping and my wife is an incredible cook, but we are also both lazy which leads to us eating out/ordering delivery a lot more often than we should.
My house is surrounded by at least 40 restaurants and places to eat. I hardly ever cook anything.

I feel bad for both of you. I am a good cook and do it pretty much every night and my girlfriend is a fucking amazing cook, too! Never a shortage of amazing stuff to eat while she's around. Though, I consider that just to be one of the pluses of dating a Mexican.

I feel bad for both of you. I am a good cook and do it pretty much every night and my girlfriend is a fucking amazing cook, too! Never a shortage of amazing stuff to eat while she's around. Though, I consider that just to be one of the pluses of dating a Mexican.
The restaurant business here is highly competitive so the quality of food is pretty high. Getting takeout is always a great experience.

Aside from that home cooking normally consists of seafood/crawfish or chinese pepper steak.

It's not surprising that you ran into each other cuz you both love Gaf.

That's like saying you found your boyfriend in bed with another man.

Not surprising, as you were both fucking him.

It's a good analogy.

I just post here and one other place that's virtually a shell of what it used to be but it's like hanging out at a place that still has the regulars but used to be a lot more popular.

The other place I post at is dead almost 24/7. I'm the only person that posts actual conversation there every day anymore. Though, I consider that a byproduct of us all being friends on Facebook instead of Myspace like it used to be.

I'd be down. It'd give me a reason to sharpen my coding skills again.

I was playing some Dishonored today and was amazed that for some reason the head bobbing movement in that game makes my mom, sister, and brothers all extremely motion sick for some reason, but I feel nothing at all.

I was playing some Dishonored today and was amazed that for some reason the head bobbing movement in that game makes my mom, sister, and brothers all extremely motion sick for some reason, but I feel nothing at all.
motion sickness is the main reason I cant play first person view games for long and generally dontl ike them.

I used to play descent and doom all the time until I got excrutiating headaches from it.

motion sickness is the main reason I cant play first person view games for long and generally dontl ike them.

I used to play descent and doom all the time until I got excrutiating headaches from it.
i never run into, or experience that issue with first person view games.

I unfortunately upgraded my account to new Myspace. I think that's the worst choice I've ever made in my whole entire life.

To be fair, I didn't get one either.
We'll do it here then!

tumblr_inline_mk0zuuYruT1qz4rgp.gif

^5

It's not surprising that you ran into each other cuz you both love Gaf.

That's like saying you found your boyfriend in bed with another man.

Not surprising, as you were both fucking him.

It's a good analogy.
WHAT?

I have to decided to not get Muramasa. Might have to pick up something kawaii desu.

Like Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. 

Have yall heard of that app called Zedge?  It has the english voice of Neptune answering text messages or the phone.  Its fucking adorable. 

Oh, it's good to see that guy who plays Ragna is in both Hitman and Halo 4 with his one generic soldier voice.

Dude has about as much range as Laura Bailey.

He ain't no Kiefer, thats for damn sure.

Etrian Ohmygodessy IV is a hell of a lot better than the previous entries by a factor of alot.

I'm so glad I passed up the MGS HD collection, cause I'm pretty hyped for the Legacy edition. The only MGS games I have played are Metal Gear (the inferior NES version), Metal Gear Solid (both original and Twin Snakes), MGS 2, and 4. Never played MG2, MGS 3, or Peace Walker. I also played the NES Snakes Revenge, but that ain't canon, so whatevs.

I'm so glad I passed up the MGS HD collection, cause I'm pretty hyped for the Legacy edition. The only MGS games I have played are Metal Gear (the inferior NES version), Metal Gear Solid (both original and Twin Snakes), MGS 2, and 4. Never played MG2, MGS 3, or Peace Walker. I also played the NES Snakes Revenge, but that ain't canon, so whatevs.
Don't forget the VR missions!

That looks so awesome, wish I had that.

I'm about to try putting in contact lenses for the first time ever today...hoping it works. They are only for cosplaying though....colored ones for my Roxas.

8-[ I still represent that group.

That is a really nice butt. Tharja was my favorite character in that game, but the pose is kind of too sexual for my taste, also I actually thought she looked cooler when you changed her class to something like Dark Knight.
I'm with you. Tharja, that butt, and statues are all things that I love, but not necessarily in the same place. I thought her character was a blast, and even though the game hints at her being stacked, I liked her just as much without those details.

__

I can't wait until "Meh" is no longer considered a valid response. Use your words, people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember renting the VR Missions back in the day.

I had contacts years ago and hated them cause I'm lazy and left them in for weeks at a time. My eyesite is terrible.

When is Konami announcing the Metal Gear Failed Legacy collection for the Wii U, collecting the NES games Metal Gear and Snakes Revenge with Twin Snakes and Ghost Babel?

I'm with you. Tharja, that butt, and statues are all things that I love, but not necessarily in the same place. I thought her character was a blast, and even though the game hints at her being stacked, I liked her just as much without those details.

__

I can't wait until "Meh" is no longer considered a valid response. Use your words, people.
You are my new favorite person. <3

I am not so keen on Kojima handing off dev duties for another MGS remake to whomever just comes along. The developer Just Add Water wants to do it, but all they have accomplished is Gravity Crush and a handful of Oddworld remakes and HD upscales.

Dear Mr Kojima,

We read with great excitement on VG247 that you were looking for a studio to work with to develop a Metal Gear Solid remake using the Fox Engine, that your team has been hard at work creating.

We at Just Add Water feel ideally positioned to do the remake justice for several reasons:

01. We have experience working with legendary IP (Oddworld Inhabitants) and treating the subject matter with the respect it deserves.

02. Many members of our team are huge Metal Gear fans, with very good knowledge of the source material.

03. We really, really want to do it.

For evidence of our abilities, please check out not only the HD treatment of Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath, released on PlayStation3, VITA and PC, but the current re-creation of Abe’s Oddysee, titled Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty.

We eagerly await your response.

Love and cuddles, The JAW Team.

__

Tharja is like my favorite character in fire emblem. Frederick with his slow leveling ass is 2nd.

Kjelle ended up being my actual favorite. I have a thing for strong chicks in armor though. It's why I liked Hilde's broken ass in SoulCalibur IV, and why I stuck with her shitty version in SoulCalibur V.

Does Fire Emblem have recurring characters and linked stories?  Or is it sort of like Zelda games where there's always Zelda/Link/Gannon in some form with people like Marth and Roy or whatever?

I'd say the royal bloodline is more of a character than any one person. A lot of your Marths and Ikes and Chroms are related in one way or another. You will come across some dragon people that live long as hell who span multiple games and there are exceptions, but generally you end up with new characters.

Does Fire Emblem have recurring characters and linked stories? Or is it sort of like Zelda games where there's always Zelda/Link/Gannon in some form with people like Marth and Roy or whatever?
There's someone named Marth but its not the same marth

Kjelle ended up being my actual favorite. I have a thing for strong chicks in armor though. It's why I liked Hilde's broken ass in SoulCalibur IV, and why I stuck with her shitty version in SoulCalibur V.
Did you level up your avatar? I'm still at level 3 with him and yeah chicks who kick ass are awesome.

Really though, can anyone spare a club nintendo code? :/ I'm so close.
Sure I'll send you one its for starfox 3ds. Want it dawg?

bread's done
Back