GGT 250 Thinks the Rayman Legends Challenge App is the future

That's what happens when people be bionic arming their ex-girlfriends and their lovers.
Nah someone's shit got hacked and their texts were leaked. Was posted on reddit.

lol@ local battles starting a fund to get noel home fuck that woman beater

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get into marvel just to bang her and then drop out notoriety like greenace will. How hard is it to learn marvel? Pick vergil,doom and zero

Oh yeah tomorrow is the 4th. So much for saving my points for TMNT I think I might buy lego batman ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
BOROm9kCQAE0m3R.jpg

I think my lowest rated comment on reddit was me calling a Zelda shirt 'ugly,' or how 'maybe it would be sort of cool if I were 6 years old'.

People over there were flipping their shit over this, no lie:

A-Tunic-For-Heroes-T-SHIRT-11433.jpg

I think my lowest rated comment on reddit was me calling a Zelda shirt 'ugly,' or how 'maybe it would be sort of cool if I were 6 years old'.

People over there were flipping their shit over this, no lie:

A-Tunic-For-Heroes-T-SHIRT-11433.jpg
That's because that's an awesome shirt, I've ordered some the Zelda shirts on 6dollarshirts before, good stuff. Also got my awesome one from the Symphony of the Goddesses, love me my Zelda.

Gearbox's SHiFT has some of the dumbest support I have ever used in my life. I e-mailed them about my Poker Night 2 stuff not showing up on 360 and then they sent me an e-mail saying that I needed a SHiFT account for them to work. What the fuck did they think I was talking to them through? I told them I had one and then they told me I must not have unlocked them and just gave me the instructions to unlock them. After telling them I already had they finally just said I could send them a picture of my unlock screen and they would start an investigation of it. Ugh.

That's because that's an awesome shirt, I've ordered some the Zelda shirts on 6dollarshirts before, good stuff. Also got my awesome one from the Symphony of the Goddesses, love me my Zelda.
I have a Symphony of the Goddesses shirt as well. It's pretty nice, though it was a little pricy. Also, I'm not a LoZ fan at all, but I loved the show. I wish it would come back to DFW soon.

I have a Symphony of the Goddesses shirt as well. It's pretty nice, though it was a little pricy. Also, I'm not a LoZ fan at all, but I loved the show. I wish it would come back to DFW soon.
Heh, I've heard other people say this as well, the music is really good and is something a lot of people can enjoy, whether you like Zelda or not, yeah the shirt was a little on the pricy side but I got it bundled with the poster then got the poster autographed by some of the people behind the whole thing

Haha wow, that's really bad that they say you don't have an account when that's how you message them dX
Right? I've had some pretty dumb dealings with CSR from EA before, but SHiFT just took the cake.

What the fuck? That is incredibly stupid. I wonder if they'll change manslaughter to personslaughter.

I wish joel had lego batman 2 and I totally be his damien to his bruce.
I might pick it up. I have a lot of extra MSP and I'm guessing I'm not going to have enough for both Hitman AND Tomb Raider.

Damian isn't in Lego Batman 2 so...
He's DLC in it.

Techniqually it's not Dick either cuz Nightwing is in the game.
Robin in the game is Dick and he's only Nightwing in the DLC (which includes Damian). It's funny, all the Robins and Nightwing in the game work the same and can use the same gadgets like Batgirl and Batman did in the first game, but Batgirl in the second game can't do shit.

I know 0.0 of DC characters other then I watched the batman animated show when I was kid. Which robin did joker kill? I'm going to google this joel is probably out banging his hot mexican g/f and can't help me right now

All this comic talk and I"m just sitting here manually ripping the boss fight tracks from Lollipop Chainsaw since I can't find them anywhere.

The Infinite Crisis beta is dumb. They have three different betas going on at totally different times and they don't tell you which you're a part of whenever they send you e-mails with the time. 

bread's done
Back