GGT 250 Thinks the Rayman Legends Challenge App is the future

EGalMCh.jpg

I don't believe the "look at her mom" thing to determine a person in the future.

Regardless, I'd run a train on Leda's mom with Joel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSyp8CnplBE

Is a least favorite word a word that is actually your favorite but the least of your favorites?

Some philosophical shit going down right now.

Just some FYI, the word I hate the most is "hate."

Also, Lego Lord of the Rings doesn't feel as good as Batman 2 for some reason.

On Topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, let's stop talking about this video.

Let's talk about games.

Also stop double posting and talking to yourself.

I've only gone though the first mission in Halo.

It's like more Halo.

Like, shoot the Jackal in the spot in the shield Halo.

So, you know...

Halo???

Let's talk about games other than Halo and TLOU please.

Let's talk about MK9 and how somebody should gift me it tomorrow when it releases. Hopefully it has a discount.

I want GUNNM Dawg to play with me cuz we both need the Brosuke achievement.

You can play with us too.

I don't want to play it with people I know in real life cuz then they'll know I have the game and I won't ever hear the end of it.

My friends suck and they like playing Halo too much.

Indiggle, i hope you got that pretty girl with the glasses and blue converse that you sit next to's number before the last day of school ends.

Or else i'd be disappointed in you.

By sucky friends, I mean my friends in real life.

Not my friends I met here like Uraizen, Joel, Josh, Hank, Zeki, Mikey, Joel, Luxuria, GUNNM Dawg, and the rest of you that I hold in accordance to people I actually know in real life if not more than.

Whatever Dot.

I don't want to play it with people I know in real life cuz then they'll know I have the game and I won't ever hear the end of it.

I play Halo a lot sometimes myself, I'm big into free for alls but I play most of the modes really

That "Whatever Dot" wasn't in response to your last post but just to you in general.

It's no big deal.

That "Whatever Dot" wasn't in response to your last post but just to you in general.

It's no big deal.
You not responding about my other post worries me.

I need to know if you got her number. Only then can i have a good night's sleep.

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 73% Off "Stargate: Atlantis" and "Stargate SG-1" Collections

Hmmmmm, I want to get this...not sure if I should spend money on it right now or not though

I'm not getting a good night's sleep because Indiggle won't tell me. :(

I'm over it.

We just fuckin talked about it on Steam.

Stop being melodramatic.

And stop using my catchphrase that I stole from Luxuria.

By the by, Dots in the Leda group on steam if you want to add her to your friendslist.

Also, you can go through my friendslist as well.

But more importantly, you can visit the Leda group instead.

By the by, Dots in the Leda group on steam if you want to add her to your friendslist.

Also, you can go through my friendslist as well.

but more importantly, you can visit the Leda group instead.
You can also find me this way, and add me, and have interesting conversations about stuff you don't want to have conversations about :D

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 73% Off "Stargate: Atlantis" and "Stargate SG-1" Collections

Hmmmmm, I want to get this...not sure if I should spend money on it right now or not though
We need a new SG show. Atlantis got cancelled way too soon. Mckay was so awesome.

Also Joe Flanigan should be Nathan Drake if they ever actually make a movie, Dude is practically a dead ringer:

joe_flanigan_01.jpg

What's a Pokeball?
A ball that makes you say ow when you touch it?

We need a new SG show. Atlantis got cancelled way too soon. Mckay was so awesome.

Also Joe Flanigan should be Nathan Drake if they ever actually make a movie, Dude is practically a dead ringer:
I agree another show would be pretty cool, I've always liked SG-1 more than Atlantis and it kind of sucks that it doesn't have a Blu-Ray release as I would have gotten that instantly, I still like Atlantis though and agree it could have been longer.

I've never seen Stargate.  How does it compare to Firefly and/or Battlestar, which are the sci-fi things I like.

It's a little campy but it has a lot of fun with the premise. It never gets as dark as BSG and Firefly probably gets deeper in one season but it's still combined 15 seasons of really solid sci-fi. Ignore Stargate Universe, it's the Enterprise of the SG franchise.

Yeah, it definitely is campy, they didn't exactly have the biggest budget making the show, but it's probably my favorite of the sci-fi tv shows (SG-1 especially), I enjoy it overall more than BSG or Firefly.

Before I get off I just want to say that I think dot is my new favoritest GGT member :O because of them I found this and all the related items on the site :

http://www.birthdayexpress.com/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Sport-Bottle/81807/PartyItemDetail.aspx?osrc=VerticalProductRecommendationsTop

A bunch of cheap Zelda items for for parties, you know how much better every meal would be if it was eaten on a Zelda plate and drank from a Zelda cup? A lot better, that's how much, so for that I shall say thank you dot for being the most awesomest dot of all dots!

Yeah, it definitely is campy, they didn't exactly have the biggest budget making the show, but it's probably my favorite of the sci-fi tv shows (SG-1 especially), I enjoy it overall more than BSG or Firefly.
I don't like BSG and am indifferent about FF. But I loved SG-1. Teal'c and O'Neil. INDEED.

I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.

Or something.

I'm going to play Far Cry 3 some more I guess. I got to the part where you start tripping off on mushrooms and leave your barely conscious blonde friend some old creepy guy.

Before I get off I just want to say that I think dot is my new favoritest GGT member :O because of them I found this and all the related items on the site :

http://www.birthdayexpress.com/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Sport-Bottle/81807/PartyItemDetail.aspx?osrc=VerticalProductRecommendationsTop

A bunch of cheap Zelda items for for parties, you know how much better every meal would be if it was eaten on a Zelda plate and drank from a Zelda cup? A lot better, that's how much, so for that I shall say thank you dot for being the most awesomest dot of all dots!
fuck you.

I'm over it.

Yup I'm free today whenever you want. I'm the same way I keep telling my friends I'm still looking for a PS3 because I don't want to add them to my friends account.

bread's done
Back