GGT 250 Thinks the Rayman Legends Challenge App is the future

Yo indidawg curleh this week and evo next week.

My predictions for who wins evo.

Smash I don't care

KOF some korean wins

AE some japanese wins

Marvel: Chris G

Yup I'm free today whenever you want. I'm the same way I keep telling my friends I'm still looking for a PS3 because I don't want to add them to my friends account.
You so mean.

Yeah, I'm pretty much free all day too.

So whenever.

Yo indidawg curleh this week and evo next week.

My predictions for who wins evo.

Smash I don't care

KOF some korean wins

AE some japanese wins

Marvel: Chris G
I didn't know curleh was this weekend. Get hype.

KOF is going to be that one dude who's name I forget.

AE is going to be Daigo because I don't know. He doesn't even practice anymore.

Marvel, Injustice, and Divekick are all going to Chris.

I'll be rooting for Moonz and Green Ace doe. I suspect neither of them make top 32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some 5v5 AE tourny also this weekend in japan. Why do americans even go?

That's actually what I just did. Dumped my 360 copy at GS and just picked up the digital. I might even buy the Psycho now! I'm down to co-op anytime anyone wants. I have all of the DLC.

I'd wait to find out from other people on the X-Com thing. I bet Lego Batman 2 will be 160.
I have BL 2 & all of the DLC on 360 also and I would love to play some X-Com MP on either console.

Indiggle, did you get her number? Did she say yes? 

Please tell me. I need to know.

Mortal Kombat is $30 bucks on steam. I was hoping it'd be cheaper. :(

Yeah but i'm not biting until it's cheaper, lol. Since i have the game already and all.

Just wanted to say it's a bit expensive for a 2 year old port. But at least i hear the port is good!

Yeah but i'm not biting until it's cheaper, lol. Since i have the game already and all.

Just wanted to say it's a bit expensive for a 2 year old port. But at least i hear the port is good!
$30 isn't a bad price at all for that type of thing. $20 would've been better, sure, but as consumers on a site called "cheapassgamer", we all want amazing deals all the time.

$22.50 is pretty good (close enough to $20 for me) if you want it day one and/or want to encourage the devs to make PC ports... y'know, I seem to remember someone in here was hoping MK9 on PC would sell well and lead to a potential Injustice port. :lol:

$30 isn't a bad price at all for that type of thing. $20 would've been better, sure, but as consumers on a site called "cheapassgamer", we all want amazing deals all the time.

$22.50 is pretty good (close enough to $20 for me) if you want it day one and/or want to encourage the devs to make PC ports... y'know, I seem to remember someone in here was hoping MK9 on PC would sell well and lead to a potential Injustice port. :lol:
Yeah butttttt i meant other people besides me buying it to support the cause. ;D

I just got attacked by a Crocodile in Far Cry.

It was awesome.

I feel like we already went over this.
We did go over this but you never answered whether she said yes or no.

I'm gonna keep bugging you until you answer.

The first time I jumped into the water in that game, a fucking crocodile met me halfway and deathrolled my ass. That's when I knew I was in.
I was running to a boat in the middle of a small river and got fuckin mauled. I never mashed the A button more in my life. Best QTE ever.

God damnit, pretty sure I'm buying FarCry 3 now. Bout time I actually own it. Beat the SHIT out of it when I had it from Gamefly. Game's too fun.

God damnit, pretty sure I'm buying FarCry 3 now. Bout time I actually own it. Beat the SHIT out of it when I had it from Gamefly. Game's too fun.
Wanna hear something funny? Farcry was a one day sale.

I'm going to go walk around outside just invite me indidawg if you ever wanna do that achievement I couldn't care less if I have it or not just trying to help you

Do you watch comicbookgirl19's videos? She's kinda like leda but hotter and doesn't fake pretend to be a nerd.
No, I've actually never heard of her. Sounds cute, though.

I got sent a survey for that Infinite Crisis game a while back and since I filled it out while I was drunk I apparently claimed to be a pro at LoL so WB sent me a shit ton of in-game credits and stuff for Infinite Crisis. I just got the e-mail with the credits and stuff, so I'm going to go hog-wild in the in-game shop and attempt to play it. I say attempt because I know my computer doesn't meet a single one of the requirements.

Gaiz, I don't wanna play TLoU anymore.  I missed hearing Ellie's jokes in episode 4-ish and now I have to play the whole.  fucking.  Chapter.  Again.  To get the trophy.  

FUuuuuuuuuuuuu~

I was thinking about it, but I so rarely play fighting games. And it seems like most are getting it on the PC? I'd be getting it on the PS3.

It's worth $5 for it on PS3 though the netcode is less than stellar.  Last time I played with whoknows/joel/hank it was serviceable though.  Single player or local multiplayer though... the game is worth $5 easy.

Glad to hear the netcode's looking better. I was pretty bummed trying to play it on PS3 the first time around. Loved the game but only had one local buddy to play with.

Gosh, you guys are so helpful! I knew you'd understand! :baby:
I tried to help. Best I could, at least.

Glad to hear the netcode's looking better. I was pretty bummed trying to play it on PS3 the first time around. Loved the game but only had one local buddy to play with.
The MK9 PS3 netcode got better in the gap of time that elapsed from when I first tried to play online after the hacking to when we played a few months back. I thought the lag felt better than it did in UMvC3 PS3 the last time I played that with some GGT members.

Vita version was surprisingly solid. We can only hope the PC version is even better still.

Hank bought it.

But he's gone ghost so...

Hopefully he's just drunk.
Hank's busy lately. He done growed up and is making something of himself... :cool:

I don't like that he has a job and relationship

Who is Zeki supposed to look up to now?
Not a who, but a what:

Ride-To-Hell-Retribution-box-art.jpg

bread's done
Back