GGT 250 Thinks the Rayman Legends Challenge App is the future

That Rayman App is pretty sweet, I haven't done it every day but it is fun when I play it.

A 3DS and not a 3DS XL? Wrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!???!!!?!
I like the original a lot more than the XL personally :O

Has anybody other than Zeki and myself played Tekken Revolution?
Is it even worth playing/downloading?

:rofl:

XBL's first free "Gold" game is Defense Grid: The Awakening?

more :rofl:
Second free game, they were giving away Fable 3 last month, they are doing two games a month, one for the first half, and one for the second half, on the bright side, this is actually a game I don't own where all the big ones they were talking about I have.

Yeah its retarded I don't even know why its on stream. DK is easily the worst game I have ever seen

Oh yeah your question on club nintendo points

Aura-Aura Climber (100) and Donkey Kong (Gameboy version, 100) for 3DS

Super Punch Out (150 and Starfox 64 (200) for Wii

no idea on prizes I got to gold as well but no idea what to do next

Damn even if I had expiring points I wouldn't waste them on these shitty games
Whoa! DK on GB is awesome, it's not even close to the worst game ever!

Mattrick is leaving MS to Zynga.

I guess that's a demotion?

I wonder if Mattrick was asked to leave, or if it is just a coincidence? Zynga is in the toilet and may have been courting him already, so maybe he just wants to start over and do that "fix the broken company" shtick.

A bit OT, but I tell you, these corporate heads may have a lot of pressure and responsibility, but the failure to reward ratio just makes no sense at all. Any other job where you fuck up noticeably and publicly and you lose everything: job, bonus, etc...and you rarely get a chance to jump into another high-paying job with assloads of benefits.
I love how some people were thinking it might be Major Nelson that would leave, cuz you know, that would help alot >.>. Not surprised to see Mattrick gone though, was expected when Microsoft said they were reorganizing on the 1st.

I guess you just show up as zyngawf followed by some numbers for me.
Yeah, that's what happens with Facebook linked accounts, I think.

That Rayman App is pretty sweet, I haven't done it every day but it is fun when I play it.

I like the original a lot more than the XL personally :O

Is it even worth playing/downloading?

Second free game, they were giving away Fable 3 last month, they are doing two games a month, one for the first half, and one for the second half, on the bright side, this is actually a game I don't own where all the big ones they were talking about I have.

Whoa! DK on GB is awesome, it's not even close to the worst game ever!

I love how some people were thinking it might be Major Nelson that would leave, cuz you know, that would help alot >.>. Not surprised to see Mattrick gone though, was expected when Microsoft said they were reorganizing on the 1st.
Agree on DK for GB.

According to the Xbox promotion, Fable 3 wasn't part of their 2 free games a month promo -- it was because of E3.

As a gesture of thanks to the millions of Xbox fans around the world for their passion and loyalty, Xbox announced that every Xbox Live Gold subscriber will receive two free Xbox 360 games per month until the release of Xbox One, including the pair of popular titles: “Halo 3” and “Assassin’s Creed II.” And to celebrate E3 in the month of June, Xbox Live Gold members will receive a free download of “Fable III.”
I strongly disagree on the XL vs 3DS. My only remaining complaint (really) on 3DS XL is that they could've easily put the second circlepad on there. Jerkdishes.

Based on everything I'd read/seen about Tekken Revolution, I didn't think it was worth downloading. I'm waiting for Rai Rai to tell me why I should download it instead of sticking with TTT2. I think he partially did it to see what it was like and then whoknows had it so they started playing it? I have no clue. Unless someone can give me a reason to download it, I'll save my bandwidth and stick with TTT2, personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking of prey, has prey 2 development being scrapped?
I don't even know anymore man, I've heard it has then hasn't then has etc. and that they are completely reworking the game, then I've also heard that they just aren't making it any more, all I know is that it looked awesome and I really wanted it :/

Yeah, that's what happens with Facebook linked accounts, I think.

Agree on DK for GB.

According to the Xbox promotion, Fable 3 wasn't part of their 2 free games a month promo -- it was because of E3.

I strongly disagree on the XL vs 3DS. My only remaining complaint (really) on 3DS XL is that they could've easily put the second circlepad on there. Jerkdishes.

Based on everything I'd read/seen about Tekken Revolution, I didn't think it was worth downloading. I'm waiting for Rai Rai to tell me why I should download it instead of sticking with TTT2. I think he partially did it to see what it was like and then whoknows had it so they started playing it? I have no clue. Unless someone can give me a reason to download it, I'll save my bandwidth and stick with TTT2, personally.
Huh, I just know on the Xbox 360 itself it was stated as being a games for gold game which is the name of their promotion so I figured it was for that. The 3DS and XL are both good systems though, I just prefer the original, I can see why people like the XL more though. I'll get Tekken Revelution if enough people here do I guess, will give me something to play with you guys for a bit. I have TTT2 on 360 though.

I think club nintendo just fucked me out of 40 coins towards gold for 2014. :bomb:

I hope their support system is good...  I definitely redeemed a code since I wanted to put in my stash before I lose them... I got 40 coins added to my total, but not 40 coins subtracted off the amount needed to get gold for 2014. I used their email support, hopefully they don't suck.

9163495272_c8f3ccb0aa_z.jpg

Well, if you have PS+ and a Vita but haven't played Dokuro... it's really good.

No interest in Battlefield 3... JSR not only hasn't aged well but they already gave it out for Vita (lame)... I suppose Munch's Oddysey and Metal Slug are decent for me. :\

Another month I'm glad I don't have psplus when does xcom go on sale for 400 points on xbox?

Munch's Oddysee is probably what I'm most excited about out of those, already have BF and JSR on 360, will also pick up Dokuro and Metal Slug though, may just dl BF to play with some PS3 friends, although I'd have to start over and have no expansions :/

If I didn't already have JSR on 360, I would be all over re-upping my PSN, but it shall be held off until next month. 

Well not every month of free games can be a big winner. Might grab Munch's Odyssey anyways though. Played that a bunch on Xbox don't think I ever beat it.

^ Those are for hungarian MP. I'm not sure what codes from gamestop work. All I know is  MSP from bing work cause they're region free

Isn't that a game about being in debt or something?

When i get a 3DS i'm gonna get New Leaf too.

IIRC correctly only 400 msp from amazon worked where as 800 on up don't.
Correctly correctly!

Gaiz, I've made a huge mistake.

I bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Gosh.
:O I have it but have not played it nearly as much as like everyone else, it's still fun though! I need to put some more time into it and do a bunch of the stuff I just haven't yet.

More fighters after Zod is released tomorrow :O  Season pass #2 here we come, cant wait for Martian Manhunter. hhnnnggggggggggggg

I got development permit last night.  I don't want to play stalk market anymore.  I would rather time travel and farm beetles and sharks.  Made so much more money much more quickly that way.

Yay, Metal Slug DoubleX freeeeeee!

I'm not even half way through TLoU yet.   Uggghh.  I'm trying to force myself to finish it, but it's getting hard.

Oh look, Muramasa Vita just arrived...

^ Those are for hungarian MP. I'm not sure what codes from gamestop work. All I know is MSP from bing work cause they're region free
I'm okay with not necessarily getting them on the Hungarian Marketplace. I'm mainly just really wanting to pick up Tomb Raider.

IIRC correctly only 400 msp from amazon worked where as 800 on up don't.
Has anyone tried the 400 MSP codes from GS? I may have enough left over tomorrow to get an extra 400, so I may just try it myself to get something.

I'll play.
YAY! I've been missing playing with you.

The mission where you try to shoot down drones in Infamous is annoying as hell. Might quit that for awhile.

Anyone knows where I can find a list of all the shmup games available on 360 in either Us release form or region free japanese form?

It's been kinda slow for me as well, I may queue up Battlefield 3 just to play with you guys, but not sure how much I'll play it since I have it all on 360 :O

It's a huge effing game though, you have to dl all 5 dlcs even if you don't own them in order to play online.

Sorry indidawg been in and out today barely just  got home I'll play halo with you tomorrow or whenever we'll invite mociwe and talk about zombies and resident evil

I'm going to miss not being able to double post it was a much better system

Are you guys telling me I should download BF3 to play with you? Cause if you want me to, I will... otherwise I have no real interest (I'd rather revive our KZ3 MP adventures, actually).

--

What the fuck is with today, today?

A busy/hard week for Leda is hanging out with friends and family.

If only I could live her life for a day.

If only I cared for Leda anymore.

#overit #shesused #preowned #derp

I'm surprised they added this new posting thing. Interesting....

bread's done
Back