GGT 253 Wished Upon Lights for the Steam Summer Sale and it Came True

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just because I've already played through the game and have buddies that have it on 360, along with the DLC when they put it on sale a while back. If you just started or weren't very far in it I suppose it might be worth picking up again, but I would rather play some new games instead of going back through something I've already played just because it's cheap.

Yep, no problem. After I wrote that I noticed I basically restated your last two points as well, but I at least answered the first one so I just left what I wrote lol
Were you one of those guys who kept summoning to try to get your friends in the same game? :whistle2:S:nottalking:

A lot of new games are crap... or still expensive. And Dark Souls is one of the best games released in the last few years. Unless he's trying for platinum or 1000/1000 or is pretty much at the end of a run and didn't plan on playing more, it's probably worth the extra $2.50 (this is directed at you, BlueScrote) to have the fidelity upgrades and the DLC available. Then again, it's one of the first games I plan on sinking a huge amount of time in once my gaming PC is up and running.

I'm glad I know there's a drop limit though now -- I can stop letting certain games idle for drops now... :lol:

I just caved on Borderlands 2 Season pass and Don't Starve (<3 indies).

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ANYONE WITH A VITA:

Much like the PS3 real triggers, I have found that "caps" for the analog sticks are a great investment. Originally I liked the Vita analogs, even if I thought them a little short.

Then I bought these:
http://www.amazon.com/Bluecell-Control-Controller-Joystick-Playstation-Vita/dp/B007IDIXBK

Turns out they used to be made of silicone but recently changed to ABS plastic. I was unhappy that it was plastic instead of silicone, but it was still good and I've been playing with them for months.

Recently I found out that KBS makes silicone caps:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007U87E8Q/

They came in today (you have to order 2 packages, if you want matching covers) and they're a bitch to get on... but once you do? HOLY HOT DAMN... it almost turns them into mini 360 analogs (there are other covers in the pack which are more like other analog sticks).

Bottom line: TOTALLY WORTH IT.

metro: last light for a penny lol. i ordered 7, some lucky cag here might get one for free from me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you one of those guys who kept summoning to try to get your friends in the same game? :whistle2:s:nottalking:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ANYONE WITH A VITA:

Cap stuff
Nah, I never did the summoning with my friends, the only thing I actually tried to do against friends was some pvp battles for fun, I consider using your friends in the coop to be cheating since that kinda ruins the point of the game, and when I played I basically did the whole story single player and didn't someone that many other people in general.

As for the cap stuff, I've been looking into getting some since I already have a trigger/grip on my Vita but have been wanting to get some 360 style sticks, I've actually looked at both of the caps that you linked before as well.

It was $15 at GMG last week during their sale -- I couldn't justify that though, since I already had the base game.

Any cool GGT members interested in a copy of Don't Starve?
I mean, if you think I'm cool.

Also, thanks for the heads up on those Vita analog covers. The DS3 real triggers were a god damn god send, so anything compared to them, I'm checkin' out.

I mean, if you think I'm cool.

Also, thanks for the heads up on those Vita analog covers. The DS3 real triggers were a god damn god send, so anything compared to them, I'm checkin' out.
Are we even friends on Steam?

I see a couple people in here have it on their wishlist...

Getting card drops in Binding of Isaac is actually pretty fun.
Make sure, if you're only playing for card drops, that you check that page MoCiWe pointed out that says how many drops you have remaining for a game.

Headache.

I saw Battle Royale today.

Spoilers for a 13 year old movie. The part at the end where the dude who got shot up just gets up to answer the phone like it was nothing and then proceeds to die was the shit. Totally made the whole movie for me.

Thanks for the game Frosty/BlueScrote.

Nah, I haven't played with any of you guys on Steam yet. If someone more regular here wants it, hook 'em up.
Why aren't we friends on Steam so I can add you to the Leda group?

I got out of Shitsburg in The Last of Us. The game is gradually getting better. The combat is still dry and the camera still has a life of it's own, but the detail to characters and landscapes is rather well done.

I really need to get out of Shitsburg too.  I'm still in the stupid hotel.  

Is it wrong I like killing regular humans, but  can't stand the infected?  Bloaters and clickers are the worst, although runners can be damn annoying too.  Anything that makes me waste ammo, molotovs, and shivs I can't stand.

I sent everyone except GhostShark (because bullnard didn't show up) friend requests!
Wait, are you Swag or is he Swag? I don't think i got a friend request from you. Someone by the name of Andrew sent me one but your name is apparently Joel? I'm so confused.

I really need to get out of Shitsburg too. I'm still in the stupid hotel.

Is it wrong I like killing regular humans, but can't stand the infected? Bloaters and clickers are the worst, although runners can be damn annoying too. Anything that makes me waste ammo, molotovs, and shivs I can't stand.
The hotel is the worst part ever. That place bored me to tears. Or was it the library? I'm not sure.

Humans are easier to kill in the game so i don't see how it's wrong. :p

Dark Souls is on sale? Hmm.

Oh, managed to get a key from that Metro thing from earlier. Still haven't played the first one though.

I've got almost $2 on Steam now from selling cards. I'm actually pretty happy.

Edit: $2.40 now! Wooooo! This is getting easier! Steam sure does make being broke not suck. I love Gaben.

Why don't they weed out the people in ranked in Tekken Revolution a little better? I just fought the same guy 3 times. Beat him once, but his Xiaoyou destroyed me the other two times.

Why don't they weed out the people in ranked in Tekken Revolution a little better? I just fought the same guy 3 times. Beat him once, but his Xiaoyou destroyed me the other two times.
I miss playing my ps3. :( Haven't logged on Tekken Revolution or PSN in a long time.

Dark Souls is on sale? Hmm.

Oh, managed to get a key from that Metro thing from earlier. Still haven't played the first one though.
why would you even do that

why did everyone and their mother besides me get one

that's not fair

Lux made me dance earlier. B-but....

http://youtu.be/8R048sqs8BM

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back