GGT 253 Wished Upon Lights for the Steam Summer Sale and it Came True

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you just need some more water!

That's like a week before Saints Row 4 as well, so many games are coming out in August now that I want :/
No, my house is underwater enough as it is. :p

So glad I don't really have anything in August to interest me, other than PSN releases most likely. Dragon's Crown is a maybe, but no cross-buy/cross-play has me hesitating.

SteamSale.gif

No, my house is underwater enough as it is. :p

So glad I don't really have anything in August to interest me, other than PSN releases most likely. Dragon's Crown is a maybe, but no cross-buy/cross-play has me hesitating.
Unless you're an atlantean I'm not sure if that's a good thing....

Yeah, I kinda want Dragon's Crown but I don't think I'll be getting it at launch, and I'll probably end up with the PS3 version so I can play with some of my friends.

I have an incredibly shitty laptop so I don't even look at Steam. I'm surprised it can run World of Warcraft...

Last edited by a moderator:
The sale prices are a liiiiiiiiiitle weak today but at least the card metagame sounds fun.

Looking at my wishlist a ton of stuff is on sale, but I'm disappointed that almost none of it is as cheap as I want it. I've gotten the storefront to load all of one times since the sale started. Good game, Steam.

:rofl:

Yeah, I see one game I want that's 75% off.  The rest is kind of... eh.

Maybe during a flash sale, I can end up with cheap DLC for Borderlands 2 or Skyrim.

I guess this sale kinda sucks if you were hoping for deep discounts on recent games but there are ton of old good ones that are 75% off that are overlooked.

Ooh, Toki Tori 2+ is one of the Daily Deals. Today's its release day, too! Yes plz!

Will also get Jamestown, of course :razz:

Well, I'll get them when I can get the damned store to work.

Wait on that purchase... I might happen to have an extra code for Bioshock Infinite.
Just bought it j-cart :cold: , thanks for thinking of me though (I think at least one other person in here was thinking about getting it if it was on sale though). By the way, were you at Anime Expo? I wish we could have met up, although I didn't really do too much wandering around since I was cosplaying for a bunch of the day and going to cosplay gatherings (didn't even get into the game room till the very last day, haha, next year I kind of want to wander around a bit more I think).

Just bought it j-cart :cold: , thanks for thinking of me though (I think at least one other person in here was thinking about getting it if it was on sale though). By the way, were you at Anime Expo? I wish we could have met up, although I didn't really do too much wandering around since I was cosplaying for a bunch of the day and going to cosplay gatherings (didn't even get into the game room till the very last day, haha, next year I kind of want to wander around a bit more I think).
I was actually in Downtown LA during Anime Expo, but it just happen to by my Dad's Bday so it was me taking him all over the place in LA and completing the day by taking him to see the Lone Ranger.

He wanted to see it, not me.

Eitherway the movie was dark, then light, then boring, then fun, then sleepy, then exciting and the meh.

He wanted to see it, not me.

Eitherway the movie was dark, then light, then boring, then fun, then sleepy, then exciting and the meh.
I figured as much. I was just teasing of course. I saw it too, and I agree with your assessment. It was all over the place.

I figured as much. I was just teasing of course. I saw it too, and I agree with your assessment. It was all over the place.
I thought the movie was gonna be awesome with the whole eating part. Then it just went all over the place and couldn't stick to gameplan.

I thought the movie was gonna be awesome with the whole eating part. Then it just went all over the place and couldn't stick to gameplan.
I love depp but he was pretty shitty in this movie. He just did jack sparrow with a sterotypical indian dialect.

I,JACK SPARROW. HUNT WINDIGOS boooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back