GGT 253 Wished Upon Lights for the Steam Summer Sale and it Came True

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.

Doesn't Chris G win everything anyways? It's like reading the LotR books and going to watch the movies afterwards expecting a different story.

It's always going to end the same way. 

I don't get it.

Doesn't Chris G win everything anyways? It's like reading the LotR books and going to watch the movies afterwards expecting a different story.

It's always going to end the same way.
Chris G lost in AE because of monitor lag. So there's always unknown varibles on how Chris G might lose. Last time it was PS3 lag and the crowd rudely chanted PS3 during his match against Senor Taxi which caused him to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cover the marvel or AE garbage, I'll cover the SFxT garbage. Everybody can cover the NRS garbage.
Marvel is not garbage. It takes pin point accuracy to commit some of those combos except with characters like vergil,doom,ammy, most of the capcom characters. You get the point.

I wish Blueshinra was my steam friend so that she can see that I've playing Jamestown right now.

Whatever, she'll get over it.
Well now you are, and now I can see you're playing Jamestown! :razz:

And if you mean getting over the EVO thing, I will probably be too busy wrapping up some JRPGs which I've been playing for way too long. And stalking Steam sales, of course >_>;

And if you mean getting over the EVO thing, I will probably be too busy wrapping up some JRPGs which I've been playing for way too long. And stalking Steam sales, of course >_>;
The thought you were The Crotch this entire time.

What's the schedule for EVO? Post the relevant info, please!
I don't have it.

I'll take half the NRS garbage if I'm around. :p

Hahaha. Awesome.

What's the schedule for EVO? Post the relevant info, please!
09_evo2013schedule01.jpg

They had moved persona and KOF to sunday to take over smash but nintendo after three hours after banning it from evo they allowed it back and triforce is acting like he had a hand in it.

Jamestown has five difficulties.

The first one is Normal and it's so easy that's it's the most boring thing I've ever done in the past ten minutes.

So yeah, buy it.

I was playing some Indie game that you all would hate cuz it's so indie.

It had good music and shadows and stuff and whatever it's about jumping and narration.

Leda's hardcore. She stabbed through her hand to just to feeeeeeeeeeeel life you know or maybe she slipped while cutting an avocado.

I don't know.

BO2v-4jCMAENHy8.jpg

ew what the hell? Was linking that picture necessary?

Indiggle was playing Thomas Was Alone guys.

I heard its a good game. I should get it during the summer seal...

Lux, how often do you guys play P4A? Should I just stop being a bitch and get it on PS3 so I have buddies to play with?

I'd have to buy the glasses again. Life is haaaard.

We don't really play all that often, just every now and then. 

Wait, you owned the P4 glasses?!

So Cytus can be downloaded on the Vita. Freaking love this game. 

We would play more but Lux doesn't like getting bodied that often.

He should practice but he's lazy.

Oh gosh.

543284_474189142604036_370240882_n.jpg

Not sure if this is even the right post to post this in.

I don't get bodied;I get perfected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back