GGT 256 Don't Care about Indiggle anymore

You've gone too far this time. I can handle the FFX hate, but not this.
It's just that, I watched Juno, and that's a movie I guess. And then there was the thrid X-Men, which I wasn't crazy about.

I thought she was alright in Inception, although probably the weakest of the main characters. That's most likely the fault of the role though cuz I tend to dislike audience surrogates.

Should I watch Whip it?

Will Whip It make me like her?

That sounds like a MineCraft rip off.

Tell me about it preferably including the words "MineCraft" and "clone" in your description.

Yeah, his mom is hardcore Mexican. He's Mexican/Irish. Just like my eventual kids probably will be.

No. God, no. I love him, but he's not right for the role.
Are there any marvel female team ups currently still being written? I know the new x-men is all female with storm with her badass mohawk but anything like she-hulk and spider woman together?

Are there any marvel female team ups currently still being written? I know the new x-men is all female with storm with her badass mohawk but anything like she-hulk and spider woman together?
Fearless Defenders is an all female team. It's kiiiinda lame, though. She-Hulk's on the current FF.

Fearless Defenders is an all female team. It's kiiiinda lame, though. She-Hulk's on the current FF.
That sucks I was excited when I saw like shehulk, red she hulk all take on red hulk. Was a cool concept just read red-she hulk is being cancelled not that I care I only liked the green version

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks I was excited when I saw like shehulk, ms marvel etc all take on red hulk. Was a cool concept just read red-she hulk is being cancelled not that I care I only liked the green version
Just read old She-hulk. Her books have been consistently great.

This picture...it's just blowing my fuckin mind.

BPrIi0BCUAA7R3Q.jpg

Yes!. Oh look only took two months to release a new TMNT episode.

Whatever

Saw that deal earlier via CAG's Twitter and snagged one. Been wanting it for awhile, but I already have most of the games thanks to Wii Virtual Console; couldn't resist any longer what with that price, though.
I'm a huge Kirby fan so I got it at launch, but I figured I'd let other people who might not know about it snag one for that price, it's really an amazing deal.

wut lol, Goodwill had the soundtrack/book from the collection just separately there? :p
Yeah, guessing someone stole the disc. It came in the box, which was in nice condition. My Goodwill gets some odd gaming stuff from time to time. Like lots of big box floppy disc PC games and wavebird controllers with no batter cover or transmitter. The only time I ever got anything good was a Guitar Hero controller for a quarter a while back. There's an old lady that goes in there 3 times a week now and buys all of the console games to sell on Ebay.

Yeah, guessing someone stole the disc. It came in the box, which was in nice condition. My Goodwill gets some odd gaming stuff from time to time. Like lots of big box floppy disc PC games and wavebird controllers with no batter cover or transmitter. The only time I ever got anything good was a Guitar Hero controller for a quarter a while back. There's an old lady that goes in there 3 times a week now and buys all of the console games to sell on Ebay.
Fancy, my dad works at a Goodwill so he always gets a bunch of stuff from there, there's never really much gaming stuff at the one by my house though, even with him being able to know what all the stuff that comes in is :/

Fancy, my dad works at a Goodwill so he always gets a bunch of stuff from there, there's never really much gaming stuff at the one by my house though, even with him being able to know what all the stuff that comes in is :/
That's cool! The only stuff I've gotten there lately was some of the Resident Evil novels and a Justice League fleece blanket. I'll probably go more often once I move since it's only about a block away from my new place.

Just read old She-hulk. Her books have been consistently great.
Slott's run on She-Hulk was really good from what I read of it.

I'm finding myself passing on a lot of deals on Steam this sale simply because I know I won't get to any of them before the next sale.

Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U is on sale right now for 20 and I am having a hard time deciding on whether or not to buy it. Could anyone help me out? I enjoyed the first one on original Xbox, and I know that the Wii U version fixes all the crap that was wrong with 3 to begin with... but is this game TOO hard? I am not a fan of extremely difficult games, but I am such a huge fan of DMC/God of War type action games. It looks extremely fun, and I would obviously play on normal difficulty... I am just worried that this game is TOO challenging for me to enjoy. I enjoy a challenge, but not to the point where it's physically frustrating. Just wanting your guys' opinions. Thanks!

Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U is on sale right now for 20 and I am having a hard time deciding on whether or not to buy it. Could anyone help me out? I enjoyed the first one on original Xbox, and I know that the Wii U version fixes all the crap that was wrong with 3 to begin with... but is this game TOO hard? I am not a fan of extremely difficult games, but I am such a huge fan of DMC/God of War type action games. It looks extremely fun, and I would obviously play on normal difficulty... I am just worried that this game is TOO challenging for me to enjoy. I enjoy a challenge, but not to the point where it's physically frustrating. Just wanting your guys' opinions. Thanks!
If its 3 avoid it its shit. If its razor's edge its really good in terms of difficulty its one of the easier if not the easiest ninja gaiden because of checkpoints when you defeat enemies. In previous NG's you die you start back from your last save you die in 3/RE you restart at your last checkpoint.

If its 3 avoid it its shit. If its razor's edge its really good in terms of difficulty its one of the easier if not the easiest ninja gaiden because of checkpoints when you defeat enemies. In previous NG's you die you start back from your last save you die in 3/RE you restart at your last checkpoint.
NG3 isn't on the WiiU.

Only Razor's Edge... which was then ported to the PS360 platforms to reach a larger sales base.

Sam, I think there's still Ninja Dog Difficulty if Normal is too hard. I think it's about on par with the other Ninja Gaiden games... I don't remember any super frustrating moments in the original NG3.

Its hero, normal,hard,MN, UN buts its a really easy game regardless of difficulty. Well except UN I've been dying a lot lack of healing items makes it tough

Geist Crusher is clearly being marketed towards a younger audience, but it looks interesting and Treasure!

Quick gaiz, which should I get for $10, Transformers Fall of Cybertron PS3, or Persona 4 Golden??

bread's done
Back