GGT 256 Don't Care about Indiggle anymore

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I'll get it. I love the series and it seems like the Wii U version is solid.
DO NOT GET IT FOR THE WII U! That version has a ton of framerate issues that don't exist in the PS3/360 ports. The PS3/360 ports aren't perfect either, but nowhere near as bad as the Wii U version. Even if you like NG, you probably won't like Razor's Edge much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm done for this Steam sale. Picked up New Vegas Ultimate, Fallout Collection, and Time, Gentlemen!/Ben There, Dan That. All in all, pretty good sale! Paid for all of it by selling trading cards and I now own every entry of the Fallout series on Steam! Even cooler is that apparently I can run them all without problems except Fallout 3 for some reason.

Pacific Rim in imax was AWESOME. Only the second movie I've seen in 3d that I think was worth it (first being avatar). Imax was also worth it.

Just saw your guys' recommendations to not get the Wii U NG3 version... had no idea about framerate issues. Figured it'd be great. I emailed Gamefly a few mins ago asking them if they could cancel it... hope they can :/ hasn't shipped yet.

Just saw your guys' recommendations to not get the Wii U NG3 version... had no idea about framerate issues. Figured it'd be great. I emailed Gamefly a few mins ago asking them if they could cancel it... hope they can :/ hasn't shipped yet.
When the game slows down it'll give you more time to think. Not a problem

Do the wii u users get those costumes free? I had pay 400 space bucks just to see kasumi in a sailor outfit

I've never read guardians of the galaxy just saw an interview with a guy who apparently knows nothing about his character he's like I play space-lord, when asked what his power was he retorts ''I don't want to give anything away about my powers''. Hey asshole the comic is 10 years old

So, over the course of the Steam sale, i bought 27 games, including Blops 2, DeadPool, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Rogue Legacy and much more. Time to play those games now yo. 

I've never read guardians of the galaxy just saw an interview with a guy who apparently knows nothing about his character he's like I play space-lord, when asked what his power was he retorts ''I don't want to give anything away about my powers''. Hey asshole the comic is 10 years old
He doesn't have powers, he was just being funny. He does become a cyborg later, though. Aaaand Star Lord is actually a much, much older character.

He doesn't have powers, he was just being funny. He does become a cyborg later, though. Aaaand Star Lord is actually a much, much older character.
Well I figured they're all old characters but he was acting like people can't just google his character. Its funny I googled drax and found this
batista-drax-the-destroyer.jpg

New or old, the answer is always yes. The original Scarlet Spider is my favorite Marvel hero of all time. Second is Genis Vell.
New. I was reading superior carnage and hes mentioned so I figured I'd like to get to know this guy.

Also superior spiderman is getting so good I think its my favorite comic out right now with all new x-men second.

Man, just got back from the minimart and the guy checking me out talked me up about fighters. He'd never heard about Third Strike before, though. He only plays UMvC3 and AE. He mistooke Third Strike as being "an indie fighter" he'd "never play because it didn't matter. Like that Skullgirls game."

New. I was reading superior carnage and hes mentioned so I figured I'd like to get to know this guy.

Also superior spiderman is getting so good I think its my favorite comic out right now with all new x-men second.
Read Spider Island before you jump into Scarlet Spider, then. You'll thank me.

Man, just got back from the minimart and the guy checking me out talked me up about fighters. He'd never heard about Third Strike before, though. He only plays UMvC3 and AE. He mistooke Third Strike as being "an indie fighter" he'd "never play because it didn't matter. Like that Skullgirls game."
He just randomly brought up fighters?

He just randomly brought up fighters?
I always wear a hoodie and because my Batman hoodies are packed I wore my MvC hoodie. He saw it and freaked out and asked if I'd been to EVO.

Ok I'll look for it. Apparently there's gonna be a second one
The second one actually refers to
the Raft after Spidey takes control of it in Superior #13. He renames it Spider Island 2.

I always wear a hoodie and because my Batman hoodies are packed I wore my MvC hoodie. He saw it and freaked out and asked if I'd been to EVO.

The second one actually refers to
the Raft after Spidey takes control of it in Superior #13. He renames it Spider Island 2.
Yeah I've read all of superior spiderman, Doc Ock has 0 problems with murder.

Hell yeah! You reading Avenging too? If not, you really should. The series starts out a little shaky, but after Doc Ock becomes Spidey it gets good real, real fast.
That's honestly the reason why I haven't read it yet I was skipping through some and wondering when does doc ock come into the picture. I love how
they just basically said fuck peter its doc ock's show now and literally wrote him off that takes balls

Apparently venom is gonna play a role in superior spiderman in like 10 issues that'll be awesome

oh yeah rocket raccoon is in guardians of the galaxy does he keep his cool australian accent? and why does he have an australian accent?

Probably.

Super House of Dead Ninjas is pretty sick.

It's especially baller cuz you play a female ninja.

I like to pretend she's a scene gurl.

She probably is.

Also it has some tight main menu music.

Other slang adjectives.

Probably.

Super House of Dead Ninjas is pretty sick.

It's especially baller cuz you play a female ninja.

I like to pretend she's a scene gurl.

She probably is.

Also it has some tight main menu music.

Other slang adjectives.
That game is awesome! Its only like 2 or 3 bucks and its really fun and challenging. Good shit by Adult Swim, if u like that one, try out Fist Puncher and Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe

Its like dat dawg? I hope ninja gaiden Z is about ninjas who are alive and buy houses and then flip em for mad cash dawg

That game is mos def about dead ninjas.

The main character is a dead ninja.

Or he was killed by a ninja. Same thing.

Cyborgs.

When's that Marvel coming in dawg?

That game is mos def about dead ninjas.

The main character is a dead ninja.

Or he was killed by a ninja. Same thing.

Cyborgs.

When's that Marvel coming in dawg?
Tomorrow or tuesday. Hopefully you and rai rai can train me. Oh wait rai rai hates good frame rates so he plays on PS3 probably. Whatever.

Stop spoiling stuff for me dawg I don't even need to play the game anymore now

That's honestly the reason why I haven't read it yet I was skipping through some and wondering when does doc ock come into the picture. I love how
they just basically said fuck peter its doc ock's show now and literally wrote him off that takes balls

Apparently venom is gonna play a role in superior spiderman in like 10 issues that'll be awesome
He'll be back, though. This is basically the same thing that happened in the 90's with Ben Reilly becoming Spidey. Venom being around will be extremely cool. Especially with all that's going on in his book.

oh yeah rocket raccoon is in guardians of the galaxy does he keep his cool australian accent? and why does he have an australian accent?
They haven't really explained his accent. I remember in the old days writers just said in the letters pages that he didn't have an accent, like the British. Which made a lot of people think he had a British accent.

Sounds like Joel ran into another fuckin casual.

I didn't buy a single game for myself this sale.
Yeaaaah, I did. Happens pretty often.

I need to play House of Dead Ninjas! It sounds awesome. There needs to be a Humble Adult Swim bundle.

Sales for thunderbolts is bad. Thats makes me le sad.

You over it doe?
Not surprised. It's probably because of Dillon popping up here and there to draw. His art is atrocious. I wish Benes would draw it. I fucking adore him.

bread's done
Back