GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

Some of those screens *actually* look like a next-gen Dead Rising.

If it actually turns out good, I'll wait for the PC port. :cool:

Uh... he didn't say MGS, MGS2, MGS4, or MGS PW, which are the only valid choices when using "best game" in the context of the MGS series. ;)

I just thought of this, but as far as I'm concerned, MGS3 is the Uncharted 2 of the series. :rofl:
Told you frosty hates nice things

I just believe you should be accurate when talking about games, ser.

MGS3 isn't the best anything in the series. Except maybe the best final boss fight. :whistle2:k
The story is the best, the gameplay is the best, the snake is the best. I would say the best final boss battle was liquid ocelot and snake over the boss. Kojima said fuck it I'm not gonna try to hard on 4 I'll just copy everything 1 did. Lazy asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
The story is the best, the gameplay is the best, the snake is the best. I would say the best final boss battle was liquid ocelot and snake over the boss.
You're completely right, dawg. The only Metal Gear Solid I enjoyed from beginning to end was Snake Eater. The others were great, but not on Snake Eater's level. Consequently enough, it is the only MGS I've played multiple times.

Damn frosty, its getting a lot HOT in here. Time to CHILL out.

Sorry I watched batman and robin yesterday.

I just recently finished Metal Gear Solid 2 for the first time on Vita, got to do 3 next. I've heard good things but I guess we'll see. Anyone else thrilled it's FRIDAY!?!? I am. I need a nap.

I just recently finished Metal Gear Solid 2 for the first time on Vita, got to do 3 next. I've heard good things but I guess we'll see. Anyone else thrilled it's FRIDAY!?!? I am. I need a nap.
Hell yeah dawg gonna go see wolverine movie tomorrow. You've had those vita games for months the fuck took you so long?

Wrong.

This is fun!
Indeed!

I'd give best story to MGS. (MGS3 ranks dead last for me here; I just don't give a flying fuck about ANY of it.)

I'd give best gameplay to MGS2 or MGS4.

Also, Solid Snake > Big Boss, so yeah. MGS3 doesn't have the best Snake either.

Furthermore, it doesn't even have the best set-pieces/environments (MGS4 has those) or the best villains (MGS has those, save for Vamp).

Hell yeah dawg gonna go see wolverine movie tomorrow. You've had those vita games for months the fuck took you so long?
I think it's seriously Metal Gear in general. I played MGS1 back in the day, loved it enough to play it multiple times. I played MGS2 demo on ZOE and didn't even finish the demo. Bought the full game on release and played a fraction of it. Went back to it years later, played halfway through and stopped. Finally played through 2 on the Vita. Will do 3 there and then have 4 on PS3 waiting too.

I think I psyched myself out with these games thinking they will be a chore or something but in the end I had fun with it. I'll admit though having the option to pause mid cutscene on the Vita was nice too. Maybe I'll man up and start 3 today.

The story is the best, the gameplay is the best, the snake is the best. I would say the best final boss battle was liquid ocelot and snake over the boss. Kojima said fuck it I'm not gonna try to hard on 4 I'll just copy everything 1 did. Lazy asshole.
I agree with this a hundred million percent, but I am biased as MGS3 is my favorite game of all time. I feel like we rank the MGS games pretty often, so I won't do that this time.

Also, I agree with Frosty about the DR3 screens. I'll get it eventually.

Frosty hates everything he's going to hate that too.
That's not true.

Just ask Frost.

Ikaruga free on Argentina marketplace.
Is Argentina the same as Australia?

I'm hoping to try some rounds of World of Tanks here in a bit when the servers are working, just beating some levels of Vanquish while I wait, almost done with Act 3 :D
I almost downloaded that but then I explained to myself how the last two F2P games I downloaded on the 360 were fucking terrible so I said nah dawg.

How are the achievements?

Act 3 is about where I stopped. I just couldn't get into Vanquish.

I think it is time for a Metal Gear Legacy chronological playthru. First up is MGS 3: Snake Eater. I have never played it.
Vanquish is so fuckin good, you kray. It's basically MGS if MGS was a fun action game.

Starting the best game first?
He is.

Radeon HD 7970, yay or nay?

Boobs.

ku-medium.gif
Gross.

Uh... he didn't say MGS, MGS2, MGS4, or MGS PW, which are the only valid choices when using "best game" in the context of the MGS series. ;)

I just thought of this, but as far as I'm concerned, MGS3 is the Uncharted 2 of the series. :rofl:
Okay, you're right GUNNM Dawg.

Sorry for doubting you.

You're completely right, dawg. The only Metal Gear Solid I enjoyed from beginning to end was Snake Eater. The others were great, but not on Snake Eater's level. Consequently enough, it is the only MGS I've played multiple times.

GhostShark always comes through.

I love all the MGS games, but 3 is definitely my favorite. I still need to play Peace Walker.
Joshykun is on it.

Indeed!

I'd give best story to MGS. (MGS3 ranks dead last for me here; I just don't give a flying fuck about ANY of it.)

Furthermore, it doesn't even have the best set-pieces/environments (MGS4 has those) or the best villains (MGS has those, save for Vamp).
You just don't like lore. MGS3 is all about the lore dawg.

I had to delete a WhOLE quote from that cuz CAG couldn't handle it.

Whatever, next time I'll just be forced to double post I guess.

VxG stream surprisingly looks good last year it was unwatchable and was stuck at 240p

Indeed!

Yeah its a toss up between 1 and 3 for me. You can't knock someone for choosing either as their favorite game but 3 is not last. I'd put 2 last.

How can you hate big boss? He has three crazy sons.

Yeah its a toss up between 1 and 3 for me. You can't knock someone for choosing either as their favorite game but 3 is not last. I'd put 2 last.

How can you hate big boss? He has three crazy sons.
My first exposure to any Metal Gear that I actually liked was MGS on PSX -- I remember I sucked at the demo so bad... I found it frustratingly difficult for some reason at the time. But once I got into it? The whole game was awesome. I've played through it enough times that I've lost count. For this reason, I thought Chapter 4 in MGS4 was absolutely phenomenal, because of the return to Shadow Moses... seeing the aftermath of MGS, seeing a glimpse into what a remake of MGS could be like in the MGS4 engine... just fantastic.

I didn't like MGS2 as much as I do now when I originally played it because it started being this really intelligent exposition on the emergence of technology and the internet in society toward the end... and I was just hoping for something cool like the Psycho Mantis memory card reading trick... but looking back on it, I like it more than I ever did MGS3. I'm going to give MGS3 another shot soon since I have the Vita/PS3 HD collection, and hopefully it'll be better since it's the Subsistence version (true fact: I've never played either of the "director's cut" versions of MGS2 or MGS3).

And Indiggy, I like lore. I just don't like MGS3. A couple cool moments, like finding out how Big Boss lost his eye, but on the whole, it just doesn't do it for me. I just couldn't get into the characters/story/setting. And the gameplay changes, as mentioned above, didn't sit well for me either.

MGS- Blah blah blah I drink with an old man who said he made that game

GFX card- blah blah blah AMD whore says get 7970, Hank says Nvidia all the way.  Titan or bust yo!  (seriously 7970 is great for the price)

Wolverine- blah blah blah Huge-Jackman all angry, I'm still gonna watch.

So aparenlty I know nothing about Shadowrun.

I thought this new one was a remake of the original but apparently the original is actually two games and not just ports of the same original game like I had originally thought and Shadownrun Returns is actually an original game.

Granted.

So aparenlty I know nothing about Shadowrun.

I thought this new one was a remake of the original but apparently the original is actually two games and not just ports of the same original game like I had originally thought and Shadownrun Returns is actually an original game.

Granted.
what a nub

I don't even know what Shadowrun is and never played the series before and even i knew that.

Welp, Injustice's Facebook confirmed there won't be a second season pass. Probably going to pass on J'onn for now, then. I want to see who else they'll be releasing first and then decide if I'll want them all. If I don't, I'll probably just wait for the digital ultimate edition.

bread's done
Back