GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

Welp, Injustice's Facebook confirmed there won't be a second season pass. Probably going to pass on J'onn for now, then. I want to see who else they'll be releasing first and then decide if I'll want them all. If I don't, I'll probably just wait for the digital ultimate edition.
Won't be a season pass but this isn't the last of the dlc characters makes no sense

Tried TLoU multiplayer and didn't care for it much.  Will still hold onto it for whatever the single player DLC is and want to do a NG+ playthrough at some point.

Played through the 400 Days DLC for The Walking Dead.  That was solid, really looking forward to Season 2.

I started the Metal Gear series on the NES. I loved the shit out of that game at the time. Still got the fold-up map and instructions somewhere. I had the paperback novelization too, which was surprisingly good, but I've misplaced it over the years. I tried the NES Snake's Revenge game multiple times, but it is super shitty and never could get more than halfway.

Besides the NES games, I have only played MGS 1 (original and Twin Snakes) MGS 2 and 4 and thats all. So, I am really looking forward to experiencing the whole Metal Gear legacy, even the MSX games (which I would love to see remade more than another MGS remake.)

At the moment, my favorite of the series is MGS 4.

Won't be a season pass but this isn't the last of the dlc characters makes no sense
It really doesn't. I bought all the characters with MK without there being a pass and I felt stupid when they finally made one after Freddy came out, so I'm going to just wait it out this time.

They added two new wolverine avatar props. Before it was wolverine's claws doing that arm cross chest thing but they added a new one where he slashes   the air and does a lunge attack and a silver samurai full suit free.

Does anyone know if Gamefly.com accepts returns of purchased used games? I just bought Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper and am really disappointed by it... I haven't played a Dynasty Warriors type game in years, and this one just seems more repetitive than the ones I played in the past. I really cannot get into this game for the life of me.

I almost downloaded that but then I explained to myself how the last two F2P games I downloaded on the 360 were fucking terrible so I said nah dawg.

How are the achievements?
There aren't any achievements yet since it's only the beta so I'm not sure how they are, from the few rounds I did it seems pretty fun though, if you've ever played the PC game I know it has a fair amount of fans still. I actually enjoyed a fair amount of the F2P games and this one probably won't change that :D

Love when Steam games drop foil cards. Just sold one for $3.50. ^_^
It's pretty sweet! I've got two foils so far :D

They added two new wolverine avatar props. Before it was wolverine's claws doing that arm cross chest thing but they added a new one where he slashes the air and does a lunge attack and a silver samurai full suit free.
I got those earlier, put the Silver Samurai suit on, pretty intense.

Does anyone know if Gamefly.com accepts returns of purchased used games? I just bought Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper and am really disappointed by it... I haven't played a Dynasty Warriors type game in years, and this one just seems more repetitive than the ones I played in the past. I really cannot get into this game for the life of me.
I'm pretty sure they do

I have so many games, but nothing is jumping out at me to play.
Just play one. I'm in the same boat, but I've played a ton of random crap from my Steam library over the last couple of days. It's been pretty fun!

They might make an exception for you, but I've never had them do it for me. They're usually super strict about that stuff.

They added two new wolverine avatar props. Before it was wolverine's claws doing that arm cross chest thing but they added a new one where he slashes the air and does a lunge attack and a silver samurai full suit free.
Sweet. Maybe I'll replace my Pizza Hut Spartan Armor.

For the record you have to find the Wolverine ad on the xbox dashboard and watch a trailer to download the claws.

WO3 is the best Musou game available and the least repetitive.

I'm sorry it's not a plumber jumping onto blocks.

/offended

So FFXIV is going into open beta I guess.

Should I bother?

Someone tell me how much I shouldn't care.
I actually really liked what I played of the closed beta but I'm not sure if I currently would put enough time into a paid MMO to make it worth getting....but it is still worth giving the beta a shot just to see the game :D

wNO00ZZ.jpg

To Indignate I didn't mean to offend lol I just can't get into it. But I dunno maybe I'm just playing it wrong haha just seems like its a lot of one button spamming. Think it would help if it had more combos and specials, and the pop in on the Wii U version is weird to me.

So FFXIV is going into open beta I guess.

Should I bother?

Someone tell me how much I shouldn't care.
If you have to ask that, then don't even bother.

You downloaded the GW2 trial thingy and you most likely didn't even play that then, what makes you think you'll play this?

tldr - don't bother, stop caring, go look at feet pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw The Wolverine. Highly recommended. Great visuals and set pieces. Some nice cinematography and sound as well. Only cheeses out a bit at the end, but they finally got Wolverine right.

Also, I rebought Final Fantasy XIII. I'm going to give the game another try. What is wrong with me.

I thought FFXIII was fine, but not really an FF game,. If it had been some new property I don't think people would've been nearly as harsh on it. I liked a good portion of the characters like Sazh and Lightning. Admittedly I could've done without Snow & Hope. And the paradigm system is pretty awesome IMHO.

I thought FFXIII was fine, but not really an FF game,. If it had been some new property I don't think people would've been nearly as harsh on it. I liked a good portion of the characters like Sazh and Lightning. Admittedly I could've done without Snow & Hope. And the paradigm system is pretty awesome IMHO.
Oh, it's definitely a Final Fantasy game. A great one too.

Whoknows doesn't even know the names of all the Dynasty Warrior characters.

What a fuckin casual.

Pretty sure it's a troll.

I don't like her voice.

Also, her nose seems really long.

Two of those bands are fuckin terrible.

Like a lot.

What are we talking about?

Wolvy needs to be rated r and have blood and gore and decapitations for it to be a true Wolverine movie.
It'd be awesome if they went that route, but I can't see it ever happening. Way too much $$$ to be made at PG-13.

It's a bit like Riddick in that it sits in that area between R and PG-13. The difference being that Vin Diesel took a pay cut to make Riddick an R rated movie (and Wolverine appeals much more to the younger crowd due to Marvel's fantastic merchandise division).

Got back from Cancun, Mexico last night, it was a lot of fun.  Everyone we met who was there for the wedding were supper nice and friendly.  I got to do a bunch of cool things like scuba dive and visit Mayan ruins too.  I only ended up getting sick on the day I flew home, which made the trip home a little sucky, but at least it didn't happen while I was there.

Got back from Cancun, Mexico last night, it was a lot of fun. Everyone we met who was there for the wedding were supper nice and friendly. I got to do a bunch of cool things like scuba dive and visit Mayan ruins too. I only ended up getting sick on the day I flew home, which made the trip home a little sucky, but at least it didn't happen while I was there.
Sounds pretty cool. I always hear great things about vacation resorts in mexico, but then I hear about all the crazy shit that happens in the rest of mexico.

Yeah, resorts are really surreal in Cancun, it's like you're in this strange fake world part of Mexico, and when you drive through the normal parts you see what is outside of this tourist facade they've created.

We all know Serah's voice was the best. I'm glad indidawg agrees with me. Was supposed to see wolverine today I didn't, whatever I'm over it.

Oh God, thank you for showing me that. I want to make the sweetest love to that Wonder Woman.
Her name is meagan marie.

I'm reading dark angel saga right now is there a follow up to what happens to jean and her world after wolverine leaves with the life seed? I tried google found nothing

bread's done
Back