GGT 259: Girls, Girls Girls, but where dem boys at Skullgirls?!

Yeah Indiggle stop talking about people's sisters you buttmunch.

You should keep talking about feet instead or something.

I pirate  :wave:. But really only like 1-2 times a year and for non-multiplayer games, or if I'm bored and curious. I've just been playing straight FF all year anyway, and I already own or can emulate most of those. 

Bit of a ways into the Fall chapter now in TLoU (which I purchased!). Pretty impressed with how expansive the game is. Individual encounters still don't feel all that clean, which I think are sort of all dependent on how good you are. Once you get spotted because you misjudged some field of vision, the game can get frustrating. You can either restart a checkpoint, or play out your mistake which is always pretty ugly and/or a waste of ammo. But I don't know, the campaign is so huge that these things are easy to forgive at the moment. I feel like I've played 8 hours and I'm only a little a ways into the Fall chapter, so the large variety of locales is definitely the driving force for me right now.

And yeah, like, Naughty Dog's handle on hollywood quality custscenes makes other games look very childish by comparison. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder that about a couple of the posters here too. I know Mociwe drops mad cash on games. Although I suppose for a lot of hardcore gamers gaming is really their only target of their disposable income.
I mostly flip games to GameStop to pay for what I get, but I also get review codes for games from time to time. It's mainly only indie games now, though

I went to half price books and bought three comics. Whatever its not even that big of a deal I don't even know why you brought it up.

I just saw a youtube video where four guys claimed they eliminated kitty's part of the movie in days of future past where her consciousness is sent back but they now gave that part to wolverine. I'm not seeing shit on google

I had no idea they changed Kitty pryde's role from days of future past. They now gave that memory  switch thing to wolverine.

Wolverine has like more movies then spider man now at this point he's like jock of the comic word right now.

I wonder that about a couple of the posters here too. I know Mociwe drops mad cash on games. Although I suppose for a lot of hardcore gamers gaming is really their only target of their disposable income.
That's true, I don't spend as much on my other hobbies compared to gaming haha, I've been trying to cut back the spending for a bit now just because of how many games I still need to beat but with the next gen on the horizon I'm not sure if that's possible haha

I went to half price books and bought three comics. Whatever its not even that big of a deal I don't even know why you brought it up.
Half Price Books is awesome, especially on coupon weeks :p They tend to have some decent games at the one by me

That's true, I don't spend as much on my other hobbies compared to gaming haha, I've been trying to cut back the spending for a bit now just because of how many games I still need to beat but with the next gen on the horizon I'm not sure if that's possible haha

Half Price Books is awesome, especially on coupon weeks :p They tend to have some decent games at the one by me
at the rate you are buying games and finishing them. you probably would still have a backlog of games to finish, when you have grandchildren. lol. maybe by then. you can have your grandchildren finish your backlog for you.

I went in Half Price books this past memorial day (20% off everything) and they had every single TPB of Brian Wood's DMZ. I bought it all for like 35 bucks. Such a great fucking series. If you haven't read it, you should.

So yeah, Half Price books can be pretty awesome for comics, especially during holiday sales.

Dang, I need like 5 dolla in PSN credit so I can get Ducktales before the preorder price ends.
Paypal it in there, man.

You can do it.

I thought about Ducktales on PSN, but I wouldn't play it. I'll just buy it on Steam at some point when it's on sale and end up paying less than the $9 or so it would cost after the pre-order pricing + PLAY bonus cash of $3.

I just couldn't do P3. Tried it twice with both MCs. After 15-20 hours I guess I just got sick of Tartarus. 

BQxUNOJCAAEoY8L.jpg

I had no idea they changed Kitty pryde's role from days of future past. They now gave that memory switch thing to wolverine.

Wolverine has like more movies then spider man now at this point he's like jock of the comic word right now.
Wolverine's been the jock of the comic world for a while. Man, in like '07-10 he was in pretty much every single book. It was pretty ridiculous. Deadpool went through a similar thing recently, too.

I really hate the inclination that people seem to have about Wolverine needing to be the absolute center in everything.

I bet if they made Schism into a movie they'd somehow make it so that Wolverine is on both sides fighting against himself and then he'll go on to get the Phoenix Force and kill Xavier.

I totally just rememberd that Cyclops is dead in the movie franchise so this would totally happen.

Also, Battle of the Atom sounds stupid.

Wolverine's been the jock of the comic world for a while. Man, in like '07-10 he was in pretty much every single book. It was pretty ridiculous.
He's still in the Avengers, Wolverine and the x-men, recently got out of x-force, all new-xmen, still has his wolverine comic, wolverine japan's most wanted, that new wolverine comic forgot the name hes in a butcher shop on the cover, savage wolverine. Ninja ballin yo

I really hate the inclination that people seem to have about Wolverine needing to be the absolute center in everything.

I bet if they made Schism into a movie they'd somehow make it so that Wolverine is on both sides fighting against himself and then he'll go on to get the Phoenix Force and kill Xavier.

I totally just rememberd that Cyclops is dead in the movie franchise so this would totally happen.

They'd also replace cyclops with getting the phoenix force with wolverine.

Speaking of schism they ruined kid omega in these x-men movies. He's some asian kid with spikes on his head

They'd also replace cyclops with wolverine getting the phoenix force and then bring in future wolverine to stop him then future future wolverine stops him and then future wolverine has to kill future future wolverine cause the time line.

What did wolverine do with that extra future wolverine body? Isn't adamanentmem rare? Shouldn't he have kept his own skeleton?

la noire developers are in development of making a sleeping dog type of game called " whore of the orient".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKI2tzw39Go

I agree with all of this. And they just announced that Cyke isn't going to be in the Days of Future Past movie, so I'm guessing that means he won't be in any future X-films at all. Pretty sad.

He's still in the Avengers, Wolverine and the x-men, recently got out of x-force, all new-xmen, still has his wolverine comic, wolverine japan's most wanted, that new wolverine comic forgot the name hes in a butcher shop on the cover, savage wolverine. Ninja ballin yo

Speaking of schism they ruined kid omega in these x-men movies. He's some asian kid with spikes on his head

They'd also replace cyclops with wolverine getting the phoenix force and then bring in future wolverine to stop him then future future wolverine stops him and then future wolverine has to kill future future wolverine cause the time line.

What did wolverine do with that extra future wolverine body? Isn't adamanentmem rare? Shouldn't he have kept his own skeleton?
Yeah, but he used to make guest appearances like crazy, too. So I'd be seeing him pretty much everywhere all of the time. They did ruin Kid Omega, but they also ruined Psylocke. It doesn't matter, though... They'll be rebooted somewhere along the way if they matter to the story.

Adamantium is rare, but what would he do with it? I mean, by his accounts Wolverine is pretty well off since he is the best he is at what he does and he pretty much has all of the Adamantium he needs inside himself. Which future Wolverine are you talking about? At this point I've seen hundreds upon hundreds.

Man, I just realized that Spider-Man is just as popular as Wolverine, it's just that nobody hates him for being everywhere.

I don't think jock means what you think it means, guys. :lol:
Yeah, I've never heard it the way that gunnm used it before, but I just went with it. I mean, I could see jock being a synonym for popular.

Why doesn't Stan lee rants on youtube have more views.
Because Stan Lee is a crazy thief and most of the comic world knows it. He's like that crooked that everyone has.

I agree with all of this. And they just announced that Cyke isn't going to be in the Days of Future Past movie, so I'm guessing that means he won't be in any future X-films at all. Pretty sad.

Yeah, but he used to make guest appearances like crazy, too. So I'd be seeing him pretty much everywhere all of the time. They did ruin Kid Omega, but they also ruined Psylocke. It doesn't matter, though... They'll be rebooted somewhere along the way if they matter to the story.

Adamantium is rare, but what would he do with it? I mean, by his accounts Wolverine is pretty well off since he is the best he is at what he does and he pretty much has all of the Adamantium he needs inside himself. Which future Wolverine are you talking about? At this point I've seen hundreds upon hundreds.

Man, I just realized that Spider-Man is just as popular as Wolverine, it's just that nobody hates him for being everywhere.

Yeah, I've never heard it the way that gunnm used it before, but I just went with it. I mean, I could see jock being a synonym for popular.

Because Stan Lee is a crazy thief and most of the comic world knows it. He's like that crooked that everyone has.
Age of Ultron when he goes back in time to stop himself and then that wolverine is like welp brb gais lol! and then then present wolverine kills him to not upset the timeline.

What wouldn't he do with it?

There's a lot of words in the dictionary not used lets start using some dawg

Drunk Stan Lee would always bring up the fact he stole from jack kirby and then fuck his wife

Its like sleeping dogs set in an asian culture can't wait
the exact time period is Shanghai, 1936. from the info i found online. It is set for release on next gen consoles.

Yeah, I figured out what he was talking about, but it just made the side of me that has the degree in communications cringe. :lol:

I know what you mean, it takes on a connotation of "popular" because in high school, the jocks are usually the popular crowd.

Remember Jock Jams Volume whatever? It's all the shit they play at the high school sporting events. :rofl:

Jock is the most adept term for Wolverine (Linguistics and English major here). Everyone hates him or loves him, but wants to be him. I'm glad Marvel has lessened his role in the main Avengers book, even though I loved him in both runs of New Avengers. The time when he was everywhere (same with Deadpool) was pretty infuriating, but it's pretty smart on the business and marketing front. You want to spread the love on your most popular characters to generate sales and excitement with certain books that otherwise would flounder and risk cancellation. Hell, it's one of the of main reasons why there are so many Bat family and Superman family books from DC. And it's been happening with Spider-Man as well over the past ten years.

I had no idea they changed Kitty pryde's role from days of future past. They now gave that memory switch thing to wolverine.

Him and spider-man have been like that for the past five/ten years.

Really? I could have sworn they would use Days of Future Past to reboot the totally fucked continuity thanks to X3. Maybe I'm thinking of Age of Apocalypse.

I just couldn't do P3. Tried it twice with both MCs. After 15-20 hours I guess I just got sick of Tartarus.
I thought tartarus was fine.. It never really felt like I spent all that much time there and I was always at the farthest floor they'd let you.

EDIT:

Dishonored is such a great deal

usxkGit.png

Once you land on the ship to save Vanille and Sazh, Final Fantasy XIII gets fucking awesome.

As for Cyke, the are still a few rumors flying around that he might have a brief cameo in DoFP, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Im finally getting a new computer.  Have lots of cash saved up and I was like fuck it.  Im tired of my PC that cant even play Sim City 4. 

Hopefully I can play some stuff with yall and Uraizen. Might setup Skype too. Skype crashes on this current piece of shit. 

Gonna build an i5 3.4 ghz with 8 gb ram, a 4gb vid card, and a solid state drive.  Im tired of slow crashing restarting bullshit. 

bread's done
Back