GGT 259: Girls, Girls Girls, but where dem boys at Skullgirls?!

Im finally getting a new computer.  Have lots of cash saved up and I was like fuck it.  Im tired of my PC that cant even play Sim City 4. 
Hopefully I can play some stuff with yall and Uraizen. Might setup Skype too. Skype crashes on this current piece of shit. 

Gonna build an i5 3.4 ghz with 8 gb ram, a 4gb vid card, and a solid state drive.  Im tired of slow crashing restarting bullshit. 
welcome back, lol. i thought you left.

Him and spider-man have been like that for the past five/ten years.

Really? I could have sworn they would use Days of Future Past to reboot the totally fucked continuity thanks to X3. Maybe I'm thinking of Age of Apocalypse.
They're definitely bridging the gap between First Class and the original X-Men movies to fix continuity, but I don't know about fixing Cyclops. If they do ever make a AoA movie I'd be crazy happy.

Once you land on the ship to save Vanille and Sazh, Final Fantasy XIII gets fucking awesome.

As for Cyke, the are still a few rumors flying around that he might have a brief cameo in DoFP, but I wouldn't bet on it.
If he gets a cameo I would be crazy happy. I love James Marsden.

Looking at his collection ToyBiz was the shit.

I still have this toy from when I was in elementary.

8_wolverine.jpg

A lot of the stuff people complain about are things that were introduced in RE4. I guess people just forgot to complain until now. All of gameplay changes are logical advances from RE4 and 5. You can move and shoot, dodge when you want, melee when you want, etc.

Not to mention it's at least 4 times longer than any other RE game before it due to having four campaigns where each one is as long as RE4 or 5. Plus mercenaries mode is the best version of it yet.

Just keep in mind this generation has had the whiniest, most self entitled gamers yet.
Daaaaaaaaamn.

I wish I still had some of my ToyBiz X-Men stuff. They were awesome. I often think about going back and rebuying some of the giant figs that I had, but I never do because I always find something better to spend money on.

Daaaaaaaaamn.
lol, the posts in that thread.

I gotta agree with whoknows. Gamers complain for no damn reason and when they (Capcom) add some things that are highly requested like moving+shooting and zombies, people still bitch to no end. Don't get me wrong, RE6 does have its faults but i think it also does a lot of things right. To call it crap and the worst game ever is just ridiculously stupid. There are a lot of games out there that are much much worse. The whole RE6 trashing thing is so annoying.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the new Batman is gonna be casted in the coming weeks.

Heres the candidates:

Josh Brolin

Ryan Gosling

Matthew Goode(was in Watchmen)

Gerard Butler(rumored)

Richard Armitage(Thorin from Hobbit)

Joe Manganiello(wolf dude from true blood)

We need Michael Keaton bacckkkk!!!  :bow:

Niggas, my rise to fame has begun. Just had my first short story accepted for publication. Let's all fuck.
Nice! The first one is always the sweetest, but then you realize it takes a lot more than that to get an agent :headache:

Also, Cid Rains is taking a fat dump on me in FFXIII.

Who else is getting Hatsune Miku Diva game for PS3 besides whoknows?

Who else is getting Hatsune Miku Diva game for PS3 besides whoknows?
I am. Not sure if I want to keep my $40 reservation on Amazon or go for it at GS so I can get the Snow Miku.

Hmm.

Totally stoked for it though. I had been wanting to import it for months now.

That statue looks pretty nice. She was one of the better FE characters.

Played the intro of Pikmin 3, pretty awesome so far. Also got to the part in Divinity 2 where you can become a a dragon when you want, I'm actually really enjoying that game as well, looking forward to playing some more of that.

I am. Not sure if I want to keep my $40 reservation on Amazon or go for it at GS so I can get the Snow Miku.

Hmm.

Totally stoked for it though. I had been wanting to import it for months now.

That statue looks pretty nice. She was one of the better FE characters.
Oh you!

Finished up the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim tonight.  At least the main quest and all the sidequests, definitely still more I could find to do in it (and the main game) if I wanted.  But 98 hours of it is enough for me.

Started up the Raam's Shadow DLC for Gears 3, played through the first 2 chapters.  It's only 5 chapters, so I'll try and knock it out tomorrow.  That will clear out my 360 backlog, and I'll trade it in afterward and just be PS3 and 3DS only until the PS4 launch.

why would you trade in your 360 dawg best gaming system since ps2 and people didn't trade that in
Yeah, I don't like trading in my systems, especially right away when there are still games launching for them that won't be on the next gen consoles, I still basically have all of my systems :p

bread's done
Back