GGT 260 Stops at Megaman X4, you casual.

Played through Journey earlier.  Thought it was amazing.  Fantastic graphics, art design, score etc.  Just a memorizing experience.  Will definitely play through it again, and probably more than once.  Will pick up Flower at some point too.

Then played through chapters 3-5 of Killzone 2.  Guess I'm half done since there are 10 chapters.  Enjoying it so far.  Changed to the CoD style controls and like them better, though it is tough to zoom in and shoot from cover.  So I've switched to more running and gunning and just retreating to heal vs using cover so much.

Probably play some more Mario Golf GBC on 3DS before passing out.  Amazed how fun that game is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played through Journey earlier. Thought it was amazing. Fantastic graphics, art design, score etc. Just a memorizing experience. Will definitely play through it again, and probably more than once.

Then played through chapters 3-5 of Killzone 2. Guess I'm half done since there are 10 chapters. Enjoying it so far. Changed to the CoD style controls and like them better, though it is tough to zoom in and shoot from cover. So I've switched to more running and gunning and just retreating to heal vs using cover so much.

Probably play some more Mario Golf GBC on 3DS before passing out. Amazed how fun that game is.
I thought about getting that Mario Golf game, but I already have Hot Shots World Invitational on Vita, so yeah, waste of points probably. I don't need more than 1 golf game.

--

whoknows, if you actually buy DC for Vita, let me know. You might convince me to cave.

I won't be surprised if I double dip to grab the Vita version, honestly. I can see me coming back to this one for a while.

The lady's in there playing it by herself right now. So proud.

I won't be surprised if I double dip to grab the Vita version, honestly. I can see me coming back to this one for a while.

The lady's in there playing it by herself right now. So proud.
If you get it too, that'd be another nail in my caving coffin. I really should not drop $40 on it right now, but should and will... yeah. Keep me apprised of the situation.

All this Dragons Crown talk, wonder how long before I can find a cheaper copy, also waiting to do the beginning with a friend locally because I wont play that solo.

Take it from experience when I say you should go get that stuff fixed now. The pain just makes it worse. I had pretty much flawless teeth up until February (no cavities or anything) when one of them broke out of nowhere while I was eating popcorn, now I have two cavities and I pretty much die anytime I eat something that has any sort of sugar in it. It's awful, but since I'm getting my money from school now I can finally go get that shit fixed. So happy.
I guess it's not as bad as I made it seem, it's only ever been cavities, but I also don't really think that I like my new dentist place much so I'm also debating about finding another place, which may help out as well since apparently I started getting a crap ton more after I switched dentists (it r fiiiissshhhy :p)

I'm glad you have to unlock ze multiplayer. Makes people have to learn to play the game first instead of fucking it up for everyone else.

I'm not talking about Zeki here but I'm also not not talking about Zeki either.
Terrible reason, who needs to learn in a game like that, I mean comon lets just go and smash some monsters!

Marvin the martian >

He played with jordan
Definitely, you play with Jordan you get to be ranked higher than other martians.

Marvin is the best martian.
Yep, totally have a figure of him up by all my gaming stuff.

If Michael Jordan isn't the next DLC character by that train of association, I'm done with gaming.

Done.

I'm out of room for artbooks and statues and I keep buying both.
Not Michael Jordan! Has to be Fresh Prince!

Is it weird that I'm stoked for Bravely Default based solely on the soundtrack? I don't know a ton about it other than what they covered on Nintendo Direct, but this shit gets crazy. I can't act like Matsuno and Yoshida being attached didn't make it an instabuy anyway.
I probably know less than you do about that game and I already know I'll be buying it :eek:

Shit, I should've made the thread. /groan, /eyeroll.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't buy Star Wars Pinball and Hitman Absolution because the shit is now free on PSN+.

W00t.
I'm glad I did buy Star Wars pinball already because Star Wars!

Where's joel dawg?

INJUSTICE DLC character #6 clue: "I heat up, I can't cool down!"
Yep, still looking like Fresh Prince to me

Okay, game time.

First one to post a screenshot of my name from Tales of Xillia gets a PC copy of Skullgirls :D
What!?

I randomly started up steam earlier by accident and got two booster packs. Both sold pretty low, but they let me get the cards I needed to craft Binding of Isaac's badge which gave me the penny emoticon which sold crazy high yesterday (for $15). Preeeetty sure I'll be selling it if I can get even $5 for it.
I got another one today, it doesn't go for much either, haven't done anything with it yet though.

I played 5 hrs and 27 mins of Dragon's Crown, its pretty fun though a lil simple, still haven't unlocked online play yet. Started some Xillia, its pretty good so far, combat is fun, story is kinda ehh. I really couldn't see myself paying 50 for Dragon's Crown and def not 60 for Xillia especially since its been out for 2 years in Japan already. I think I spend more time trying to find those secret loot locations in Dragon's Crown more than fighting bad guys. 

Betrayal, love, greed? I'm at mission 3 I've been there for a year and half no spoilers please
It's not a long game at all, so it might be worth spending a couple of hours to knock it out. I think it's the most rewarding and least frustrating stealth game I've played.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney announced for the US.

excited-asian-man-o.gif

Finally finished Mark of the Ninja tonight. Really liked the ending, although I started suspecting what would happen in the last level.
It's odd with all the Mark of the Ninja talk, I randomly started playing it one day recently. I'm about halfway through...I've been playing it on an off in between other stuff. I agree though it's a great game. Another game that would be great on the Vita. I almost wish Sony could just take most of the PSN titles and auto-magically have them on Vita. Bionic Commando Re-Armed would be sweet on Vita.

Wow, Zatanna looks both awesome and sexy. I was hoping she would have either her Trinity War outfit or her Justice League Dark outfit, but I can't complain. She looks good.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney announced for the US.
This is cool, I guess.

I guess the question is "how does the game play?"

If it plays mostly like a Layton game with tons of interesting puzzles, I'm interested.

If it plays like a Phoenix Wright game, no thanks.

I beat Xillia already and took that picture of jacob heart in the credits. I have yet to receive payment for my actions.

I enjoyed the attempt, but that picture is not recognized by the governing body that is me. It needs to be real :D

I played a couple hours of Dragon's Crown and definitely think I'll wait for it to be around $20-30. It's just not much fun solo and I'd rather work on Tales & Dream Team which'll be out in a few days.

Anyone want to play some Injustice tomorrow or later today, maybe? One of my friends hooked me up with J'onn, so I'd like to get in some gametime with him. If not, it's cool, but I do expect someone to play with me when Zatanna drops. She looks like Kung Lao and Scorpion made a sexy baby.

Anyone want to play some Injustice tomorrow or later today, maybe? One of my friends hooked me up with J'onn, so I'd like to get in some gametime with him. If not, it's cool, but I do expect someone to play with me when Zatanna drops. She looks like Kung Lao and Scorpion made a sexy baby.
Her gameplay looks interesting for sure. ALMOST makes me wish I could tolerate the game so I could try her out.

I guess it's also good that you don't get a lot of closeups on her face, since NRS is apparently unable to render a female face properly. ^_^

--

j-cart, I'm pretty sure that rai rai's screenshot was real.

Haters gonna hate. Her face looks fine. Hers and Catwoman's looks fine. All other female faces are pretty traumatizing, though. I'm thinking about investing in a PS3 version of Injustice since everyone I knows plays on the PS3. My Catwoman is probably rusty as hell. 

Her gameplay looks interesting for sure. ALMOST makes me wish I could tolerate the game so I could try her out.

I guess it's also good that you don't get a lot of closeups on her face, since NRS is apparently unable to render a female face properly. ^_^

--

j-cart, I'm pretty sure that rai rai's screenshot was real.
I actually think her face looks okay. Definitely better than Sonya Blade or Wonder Woman.

Haters gonna hate. Her face looks fine. Hers and Catwoman's looks fine. All other female faces are pretty traumatizing, though. I'm thinking about investing in a PS3 version of Injustice since everyone I knows plays on the PS3. My Catwoman is probably rusty as hell.
Yeah, I agree with this completely. And you should pick it up on PS3. I'd play with you.

Zatanna was only ever a good character in Batman TAS.
Too far, Zerki.

Zatanna seems alright. I'm still kicking myself for not getting in on that $10 Injustice deal.

I feel like I'm spending more time deciding on which DLC outfits I want to get for ToX than actually playing the game. 

I actually think her face looks okay. Definitely better than Sonya Blade or Wonder Woman.

Yeah, I agree with this completely. And you should pick it up on PS3. I'd play with you.

Too far, Zerki.

Not the worst they've ever done... but if you press pause on her intro up in the video there, there are times she looks like a vampire from Buffy and other times where I find myself wondering if the trailer was cut from Vita footage. :lol:

Poor Grundy. Hug denied.

She looks neat. Despite my recent grappler affinity, I usually stick to the squirrely mix-up heavy characters. Batgirl's still got that role filled for me, but she looks fun.

Got damn, Zatanna is hot!  Looks like she turned out pretty cool.  Shit, I wish I had held out for the GOTY edition because I can't afford all the DLC.  :p

finally picked up my tales of xilla ce from bestbuy, the employee that i know, who did my transaction as i paid, asked me how much it is going for on ebay, and if i was going to sell it off on ebay. What does he think i am, a casual? LOL

Not the worst they've ever done... but if you press pause on her intro up in the video there, there are times she looks like a vampire from Buffy and other times where I find myself wondering if the trailer was cut from Vita footage. :lol:
Vita footage? Ouch! I can kinda see the vamp from Buffy thing, though XD

Poor Grundy. Hug denied.

She looks neat. Despite my recent grappler affinity, I usually stick to the squirrely mix-up heavy characters. Batgirl's still got that role filled for me, but she looks fun.
Batgirl became one of my mains because she was so quick, but after that gameplay video Zatanna very well may take her place.

And yes, weevles. Lacey Chabert is Zatanna in Injustice just like she was in Young Justice.

bread's done
Back