GGT 260 Stops at Megaman X4, you casual.

Zatanna looks fuckin awesome! I'd suck her dick.

Disappointed by the lack of backwards speaking though.

I feel like I'm spending more time deciding on which DLC outfits I want to get for ToX than actually playing the game.
How is it hard? There's only like two swimsuit outfits. Seems like an easy choice to me.

Lacey Chabert sure has fallen on hard times if she's stuck voicing a DC character now.
She's still hot as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
No longer real. Shit is dead to me until 2.4 and we will see if it is worth putting time back into it again then.

Jacob Heart isn't my name.

Exactly, life isn't real. Video game life is.
Well, based on Skullgirls (which my "name" is in too :p), you can call yourself whatever you like in the credits...

So when you see RomanticizedHippopotamus... well, thank your good buddy Frost, Jacob. ;)

And send that code Rai Rai's way. :cool:

BREafQ4CQAI-gPe.jpg

I could screen capture Thor's face from the new Dark World trailer in a wacky pose or in the middle of a sentence and it would look like butt cheeks. Pro tip: you can do that with anything. 

I'm just about done with SMTIV with no real inkling to play beyond the end game. I will be looking to get either Dragon's Crown or Xillia. Which one should I get? 

I could screen capture Thor's face from the new Dark World trailer in a wacky pose or in the middle of a sentence and it would look like butt cheeks. Pro tip: you can do that with anything. 

I'm just about done with SMTIV with no real inkling to play beyond the end game. I will be looking to get either Dragon's Crown or Xillia. Which one should I get? 
dragons crown, support Atlus during this difficult financial times.

Find a shot of her where her face doesn't look awful to prove him wrong.

Besides, she's not making a weird expression in that shot.

Sometimes I have nightmares where that game is actually worse than it was.

But then I wake up and realize it was only a dream and that could never happen.
so did you actually buy the game, and play it? i think killer is dead might be better than lollipop chainsaw just from some gameplay i seen.

Well, based on Skullgirls (which my "name" is in too :p), you can call yourself whatever you like in the credits...

So when you see RomanticizedHippopotamus... well, thank your good buddy Frost, Jacob. ;)

And send that code Rai Rai's way. :cool:

I'm gonna hold out as long as I can before I send anything to Rai Rai.

You get imdb cred for being in SG?

I'm gonna hold out as long as I can before I send anything to Rai Rai.

You get imdb cred for being in SG?
You should send it to him now. He's the only one that wants it.

whoknows, what is the goty for you so far. i am curious to know. is it remember me?
It is. But both Hatsune Miku and Final Fantasy XIV come out this month so that's going to change.

I may have to break my streak of not buying Collector's Editions if this under 100. 

1077866_492649984159235_676017546_o.jpg

I may have to break my streak of not buying CE's if this under 100. 
1077866_492649984159235_676017546_o.jpg
this will $79.99 for sure, but the version you are showing is only exclusively available in europe, asia, middle east. The US version might get a different version.

Will do bro.

Oh good, more Joker.

He's not the most overused villain ever at all. Not even close.
i wish they used deathstroke as the character in the statue, since he is one you see in the first trailer.

The Joker will sell more than any other Bat baddie. That's why he is there, most likely. I would've preferred Black Mask myself. 

Sometimes I have nightmares where that game is actually worse than it was.

But then I wake up and realize it was only a dream and that could never happen.
I bought the game brand new played it once and I still own it for some ungodly reason. Shoulda sold it when I had the chance to get $20

I can't bitch much about Joker. I was only ever sad that my man Clayface never got his light, and then that thing happened in that one game and I smiled for the entire end sequence and a good while after.

I can't bitch much about Joker. I was only ever sad that my man Clayface never got his light, and then that thing happened in that one game and I smiled for the entire end sequence and a good while after.
Play 3rd strike and pretend 12 is clayface and then morph against another 12 for some top tier hidden japanese tech

I'm imagining you just sitting and staring at the TV and smiling right now.

Sideshow is legit. I want that Gladiator Hulk from PH/WWH, but that shit is 600 bucks plus shipping. 

bread's done
Back