GGT 260 Stops at Megaman X4, you casual.

Don't blame me, blame whoever made the trailer.

I was pretty surprised when i saw they put that in the trailer.
i thought most movies show the ending, or hint at the ending at the end of movie trailers now .

Nah, the ending of the trailer is usually some scene where someone is about to hit someone if it's an action movie or one last joke.

Not literally the end of the movie.

Well they have to include the big action scenes in a trailer so people will go see it.

But they also have to hide the awful shit. Kind of like the Iron Man 3 trailer. What a lie it is.

Well they have to include the big action scenes in a trailer so people will go see it.

But they also have to hide the awful shit. Kind of like the Iron Man 3 trailer. What a lie it is.
so which one you prefer, a lie like iron man 3, or the ending like ender's game?

I mean, Iron Man 3 was a terrible movie, but the trailer was great. 

I'm fine if they show the ending as long as I don't know it's the ending, or when they show stuff that's not true. Like I thought the Star Trek Into Darkness trailer spoiled too much when it showed the Enterprise going down and then rising out of the ocean, but that's not what really happens, so that's cool. Made for a great trailer.

I like trailers that the music is all Inception-like with bams and booms and gongs and then they go completely silent and dark at the end and then fade in one more five second scene that is like hardcore action or someone just saying a hardcore line and then *BAM* title.

Get's me so hard.

tcil.jpg

Dat face
You know with lips like that she sucks dick the awesomest.

I may have to break my streak of not buying Collector's Editions if this under 100.

1077866_492649984159235_676017546_o.jpg
Want. Probably will be $150, though.

Pacific rim trailers only showed scenes from the first 20 mins

MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted to see it again this week. SOMEONE IN AMERICA HAS TO fucking shitty country grown ups 2 is still making more money then pacific rim.

I already have the bluray preordered on amazon from another country for the steel book. Whatever, I didn't mean to brag.

I've found trailers to be way too spoilery for years now. I never watch them anymore.
They've gotten significantly worse in the past say 2 years it seems. I haven't seen the Ender's Game trailer yet, but I can imagine what it shows off, having read the book 10 years ago.

I'm tempted to see it again this week. SOMEONE IN AMERICA HAS TO fucking shitty country grown ups 2 is still making more money then pacific rim.
Go see it in imax! It's awesome in imax.

How is Injustice's netcode? Better than MK9? As good as SCV?

i still cannot believe they are still paying adam sandler to make comedy movies.

[quote name="BlueScrote" post="10967213" timestamp="1375918283"]

They've gotten significantly worse in the past say 2 years it seems. I haven't seen the Ender's Game trailer yet, but I can imagine what it shows off, having read the book 10 years ago.

i would imagine most people who read the ender's game book, have been praying to see an actual movie based on the book.

You really need to learn to quote.
too lazy, my laptop is being acting up. might have to get new one. probably wait till the next bestbuy "black friday" weekend deal to see what cheap laptop they have.

thats like
so far from now but at
least you dont type
like this

lets not talk about
it anymore
bestbuy have these "black friday type weekend sale" regularly if you being pay attention to the video deals forum. I happened atleast 3 times since july.

Do they really have

those type of sales like all the time

since when?

Something video games and expression

is so the way to handle

things like that.

Do they really have
those type of sales like all the time
since when?

Something video games and expression
is so the way to handle
things like that.
thats how i scored the preowned/new fifa 13/need for speed most want combo deals, and traded it into gamestop for $50 profit at a time. i did around three sets, and transferred some bestbuy credit for gamestop credit to pay off my saints row iv game of the generation edition.

bread's done
Back