GGT 260 Stops at Megaman X4, you casual.

You should tell us these things, Ybx87.

Most of the deals thread is filled up with spam. The only thread worth going to is the AWD thread.

You should tell us these things, Ybx87.

Most of the deals thread is filled up with spam. The only thread worth going to is the AWD thread.
after you, and indig stopped having fun at the awd thread. It has became worst than the supposed "trolling" they accused you of doing. THe awd thread is filled with tons of complaints, about well amazon send me the wrong "condition" items. or why are the chances of me getting this"game" with the code unused. The best question is "what condition is acceptable? LOl. it is like half of the people in that thread cannot read.

Oh man.

The AWD Thread.

I equate the time Luxuria and I spent in there to be similar to two people experimenting with intercourse together for the first time.

Oh man.

The AWD Thread.

I equate the time Luxuria and I spent in there to be similar to two people experimenting with intercourse together for the first time.
i remember that, the majority in there literally drove you to out into exile, like it was a witch hunt. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron man 3 anybody can ride in iron man's armor and be  tony stark

Shoulda been the title.

Anybody can take some Super Serum and be Captain America.

Or irradiate themselves with Gamma Rays and be Hulk.

Or be Black Widow.

That's why you should only read DC.

The majority of their characters are aliens and shit.

I can't be Superman.

Because Superman is Kryptonian.

Imagining Lacey Chabert in Zatanna's costume...fap city.  Where my tissues at?

Also, KOFXIII on Steam.  I want it.

How do I make my HRAP work on my PC....

I'm oddly excited for KOFXIII too. I'm not much of a fan of the series but i guess i'm on a fighting game high right now after Skullgurls.

I wonder if KOFXIII on steam will fix all the stupid online bullshit.

Include all DLC characters and such and I'll gladly throw $20 at them like I did for MK9.

Did that really become a thing or was it merely a snazzy cover to get kids to pick up the book?
They kiss but then she sees her daughter and marriage certificate and is like oh yeah I can't fuck this ninja.

The art for all new x-men 15 was shitty whoever did it should be fired

but she doesn't know its her daughter cause they're telepathically blocking each other

whatever maybe it was just marriage certificate

Anybody can take some Super Serum and be Captain America.

Or irradiate themselves with Gamma Rays and be Hulk.

Or be Black Widow.
With the exception of Black Widow, not quite right.

That's why you should only read DC.

The majority of their characters are aliens and shit.

I can't be Superman.

Because Superman is Kryptonian.
You can't be Batman either. You aren't rich. DC knows how to make their characters unattainable.

I can't be catwoman bitch is dead.
She's actually still aliiiiive.

Whatever I'm going to go read about beast banging jean grey.
I hope that old Beast and young Beast double team Jean. That'll sure open her eyes and holes.

Yeah, cuz that doesn't leave very much room for X-23, Psylocke, Gambit, Wasp, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel and, most importantly, Deadpool, in your list.

No that is not weird. I just don't see many people loving Jean Grey (or Beast) as their favorite. If you like She-Hulk, read Fraction's current run on FF.

Just to clarify, I'm talking specifically about Wolverine Origin's Ryan Reynold's Deadpool here, who at this point is probably a better character than his comic version.

Started Max Payne tonight.  Seems fun so far, although there are a lot of cut scenes.  Gunplay has a nice feel to it.

Started Max Payne tonight.  Seems fun so far, although there are a lot of cut scenes.  Gunplay has a nice feel to it.
i regret paying full price for max payne 3, i forgot how many times i died in that game, and losing progress, having to start all over again. not to mention the unskippable cut scenes

What

the fuck

is up with my posting style, dawg... doe.

I'm going crazy -- that's like 4 posters mashed up. :rofl:

Couldn't finish MP3, that dude's inner monologues and all the cutscenes just get worse and worse.

So I rushed through Dragon's Crown, skipping side quest and doing dungeons underleved, just to unlock multi faster.

And now I don't have anybody to play with.

Whatever.

I'm over it.

Want to do it for me? 

I had to start over because my save file is on my friend's PS3 and I totally forgot to upload it online.

GG.

Oh, a new Tales was just trademarked: Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Zestias.

Please localize it. 

Sure, we don't have ToX2 but whatever. 

Accidently played with some randos.

It was dope.

Oh, a new Tales was just trademarked: Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Zestias.

Please localize it.

Sure, we don't have ToX2 but whatever.
I feel like those were trademarked a while ago. Regardless, they trademark a shit ton of 'Tales of' titles.

bread's done
Back