GGT 262 Declares M$ Biggest Losers 2013

BRuiSxLCQAEWM3A.jpg

Awe, Kick Ass 2 not getting any critic love? Is Hit Girl too old now or something?

Yes I said it.
Actually everyone said shes the best part of the movie. Its just everything else sucks I'm gonna go see elyisium instead now. Thanks a lot critic dawgs.

Last edited by a moderator:
She takes care of it.

She doesn't wash her hair for like a week every time she dyes it so that the natural oils can repair it.

Gawd, do you even watch her videos?

fuckin casual.

But then captain america became president and ended the civil war. He's just being the best superhero he always was. Unless you're joel who hates America.

Just ask ghost dawg mexico is slowly taking it back. I think austin is the last city for the gringos, jajajajajaja

Oye gunnm, a ti te gusta el espanol? Te gusta la palabra, "dale"? 

Watching Kick-Ass 2 tonight. 

Whatever. If it sucks, it sucks.

I named my sorceress in Dragon's Crown Luxuria and her greeting is "Dale."

Someone messaged me on PSN last night asking if I liked Pitbull.

It's no big deal. It's whatever.

I named my sorceress in Dragon's Crown Luxuria and her greeting is "Dale."

Someone messaged me on PSN last night asking if I liked Pitbull.

It's no big deal. It's whatever.
I want to know what you told him. I need to know. I want to know if you really like Pitbull or not.

Did you respond with, "Dale" or did you tell him you're Pitbull?

I might say YOLO and see it too.
Do it.

Wow, NG+ in P4G is RIDODODICULOUS.

Easily bought all the top equipment I had at the end of the game again, tweaked the difficulty for fast level up and money generation, and just rebought several of my level 85+ level personas.  Shit be dying faster than Teddie can blink.

You do all the True Ending stuff? I went for the new "bad" ending on the second playthrough. Not quite as fulfilling, but still a pretty cool way to spin the story.

I'm NG+ing my way through P3P now and it's a similar massacre.

I'd only have the opportunity to wear it like for 2 months in Texas. Its like 90+ degrees all year I think I'll get it still
Yes. Get it.

But then captain america became president and ended the civil war. He's just being the best superhero he always was. Unless you're joel who hates America.
Yep, I hate America.

Is it on par with the Avenging Spider-Man quality?
Yep. I actually think it may be better than Avenging, but it's a little early to make a total judgment.

I live in Kansas. I feel alone.

So, I bought  FC: Blood Dragon on uplay and the activation key doesn't work so I cant play it now. fukkkkk

bread's done
Back