GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed Muramasa (Vita) last night, haven't downloaded it yet. I'm still playing Metal Gear Solid 3 on Vita anyway. Even that though has been SLOW going, haven't had much playtime lately. Grabbed the Killzone Beta too, not much of a 1st person guy but I figure it's worth trying out. As far as Vita ports, they should bring Okami next...never played it.

Last edited by a moderator:

You were there when the xboxs popped up but didn't get a vita?
Get an HDMI cord.
that is what i am using, lol
i switched to a/v composite cable, to see if sound might be the problem on the console, since it obviously used from amazon warehouse. it get sound from a/v cable tho, not hdmi. lol

I don't know try the settings that's all the way to the right on the xbox  dash and put audio through HDMI. If that's not it ask frosty.

Grabbed Muramasa last night, haven't downloaded it yet. I'm still playing Metal Gear Solid 3 on Vita anyway. Even that though has been SLOW going, haven't had much playtime lately.
You're the worse MGS player I have ever seen. No disrespect.

Nah uh I said no disrespect he's been playing MGS 3 for a year now he's barely go to the part where you get the bandana

Grabbed Muramasa (Vita) last night, haven't downloaded it yet. I'm still playing Metal Gear Solid 3 on Vita anyway. Even that though has been SLOW going, haven't had much playtime lately. Grabbed the Killzone Beta too, not much of a 1st person guy but I figure it's worth trying out. As far as Vita ports, they should bring Okami next...never played it.
Killzone is really Killzone on a portable.

Even if you don't like Killzone, seeing the unbelievable graphics they've pulled off is worth the download.

Plug in a USB drive.

Format it.

Check the free space.

Your 64gb key drive will NOT have 64gb free and there's no OS on that.

Your OS does take up space. Sometimes drive manufacturers will put recovery partitions or software on it as well, so that's not visible to you or available for use... but if you figure it out... let's check the 32GB vita memory card example.

32gb by HDD manufacturer logic is 32,000mb which is 32,000,000kb and that is 32,000,000,000 bytes

32gb in computer addressing terms (OS space/RAM/etc.) is 32gb = 32768mb = 33554432kb = 34359738368 bytes

We'll now use the 1024 byte standard the OS uses to figure out how many gb are actually missing.

This is a difference of 2359738368 bytes = 2304432kb = 2250mb = 2.19gb

32gb -2.19gb = 29.8gb free -- now take up a little for system data or whatever that Sony uses for filesystem/etc... you have 29gb free on your 32gb Vita card.
You are fucking amazing, dawg. I can't believe that was really the answer all along! I'm just fucking blown away by that.

That's what I was told too joel. This is why you always ask frosty.
Yeah, Frosty is getting all my major computer questions from now on.

You getting TMNT next week joel? assuming its a good game
As long as it turns out to actually be good, yes! I have been looking forward to it a lot!

Guys, DMX is a number 1 yahoo search right now.

It's not because he was arrested again but because I've been making him popular again this week.

Go me.

Who's getting lost planet 3? I need another person to pilot our Jaeger, ''Dawg Doe'' preferably a hot asian girl

umm, I have DS3 joel bro. only a dolla yo. Y would u get lost planet 3 gunm bro? shit is gonna suck, I'm gettin Killer Is Dead instead. Who's up for some salty Divekick action tonight on ps3?

Ugh, supposed to get hit by another bad storm in like 10 mins, now I have to wait to do more Saints coop because I want to make sure it doesn't mess with anything :(

Me and my buddy let everybody die in Dead Rising 2 so we could just mess around and explore, we are great people :eek:

sorry to bother you guys again, i have no sound on it. lol only video any tips for troubleshooting this problem?
Don't know if you got that fixed but it might be the cable, or some people online say that the setting called "Display Discovery" under Display Settings should be turned off if it's on, I know that if you hold RT+Y when you startup the system it will do a video reset which can also fix audio problems sometimes as well.

Ugh, supposed to get hit by another bad storm in like 10 mins, now I have to wait to do more Saints coop because I want to make sure it doesn't mess with anything :(

Me and my buddy let everybody die in Dead Rising 2 so we could just mess around and explore, we are great people :eek:
Don't know if you got that fixed but it might be the cable, or some people online say that the setting called "Display Discovery" under Display Settings should be turned off if it's on, I know that if you hold RT+Y when you startup the system it will do a video reset which can also fix audio problems sometimes as well.  
yeah, i tried that display discovery under display settings after looking online. it is working fine now.

yeah, i tried that display discovery under display settings after looking online. it is working fine now.
Alright cool, wasn't sure if you had it fixed or not yet so figured I would post what I saw, good to see you got it working though!

umm, I have DS3 joel bro. only a dolla yo. Y would u get lost planet 3 gunm bro? shit is gonna suck, I'm gettin Killer Is Dead instead. Who's up for some salty Divekick action tonight on ps3?
why would you get killer is dead then, if you think lost planet 3 will suck. killer is dead looks average at best. The early sales number is Japan already shown how mediocre it is. here is a gameplay/walkthrough video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrsqq-wdhuA

Get it we'll co-op
I will if it comes back in stock.

I already have it on PC, I just want it on 360 and PS3 too, if I can get it cheap. I also want Killer Is Dead. Gonna be waiting on that and LP3, though.

Damn just finished superior spiderman this has to be the best comic out right now.

Did you read it yet joel? Is that a new costume on the very last page?

why would you get killer is dead then, if you think lost planet 3 will suck. killer is dead looks average at best. The early sales number is Japan already shown how mediocre it is. here is a gameplay/walkthrough video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrsqq-wdhuA
I love hack n slash games. My favorite genre

The graphics on the new xcom are pretty bad and I can't name my allies how am I supposed to throw snakey dawg in the middle of the battle to take fire for an injured indidawg?

The graphics on the new xcom are pretty bad and I can't name my allies how am I supposed to throw snakey dawg in the middle of the battle to take fire for an injured indidawg?
You can name your guys, dawg. Go the agent selection screen and go to customize when u get to the xcom base brah

i am more surprise they actually released the xcom bureau declassified. I remember reading numerous reports that the game was either cancelled, or postponed/ hiatus.

The new xcom game shoulda stayed an FPS. it looked good.

Y they had to listen to the whiners.
by making it a shooting game, they already pissed off the whiners/fans of the series. the early stage demo looked way better. the game just looks like mass effect in different skins.

After seeing the newest gameplay from castelevania lord of the shadows 2, it has me considering getting it day one on release date, barring any silly ideas like allowing only one slot save like the previous games, or game breaking glitch/bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back