GGT 264 Goes Kawaii Desu Desu Over Miku

BSmOUwTCUAAos4v.jpg

hey guys, need your help again regarding xbox 360, i just signed up for the free xbox live 1 month trial, but i cannot seem to remove my payment options, how do you remove it?
I'm pretty sure you go to Xbox.com then click My Account and Automatic Renewal should be on option on that page then

PSN Sales looks promising. I might pick up Retro City Rampage, Tokyo Jungle, and Journey.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/26/2013-pax-prime-indie-game-sale/
Hmmmmm, I might pick up Tokyo Jungle and Dragon Fantasy Book. As for asking about Retro City, I really liked that game in both the overall style and all of the homages that are hidden in it, I would easily recommend it for that price.

I'm pretty sure you go to Xbox.com then click My Account and Automatic Renewal should be on option on that page then

Hmmmmm, I might pick up Tokyo Jungle and Dragon Fantasy Book. As for asking about Retro City, I really liked that game in both the overall style and all of the homages that are hidden in it, I would easily recommend it for that price.
yeah, i turned off the auto-renewal, but i want to remove my payment information, which is my credit card off it. it wouldn't allow me to. something about while the xbox live service is active, you cannot remove you credit card information.

mociwe, did you get any email yet from bestbuy with the gta v deal? all i got was order received email. some people on sd report saying they got cancellation email.

yeah, i turned off the auto-renewal, but i want to remove my payment information, which is my credit card off it. it wouldn't allow me to. something about while the xbox live service is active, you cannot remove you credit card information.
Oh, yeah I guess you might have to wait until the month is up then since it's tied directly to your card, I usually use prepaid LIVE so don't have to worry about that.

mociwe, did you get any email yet from bestbuy with the gta v deal? all i got was order received email. some people on sd report saying they got cancellation email.
Only the confirmation emails for me as well, not cancelled yet, still in process on their website.

Oh, yeah I guess you might have to wait until the month is up then since it's tied directly to your card, I usually use prepaid LIVE so don't have to worry about that.

Only the confirmation emails for me as well, not cancelled yet, still in process on their website.
well, yeah. i am just really scare after reading all the comments over the web regarding xbox live overcharing peoples credit card. i turned off the renewal, so i hope it works out.

well, yeah. i am just really scare after reading all the comments over the web regarding xbox live overcharing peoples credit card. i turned off the renewal, so i hope it works out.
You should be good, I've had LIVE for as long as I can remember and as long as you make sure that setting gets changed to off I've never been charged for LIVE, I would guess most of the reports are just people who don't take the time to change settings.

One of the nearby GameStops is managed by a red haired chick. Pretty cute, too.

PICS NAO. The one closest to me has a cute young blonde but she's just a temp.

She was also unimpressed that the college she will be returning to on the mainland was my old alma mater. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I received Fire Emblem Awakening today.  Redeemed the code for eShop +$30.

Unfortunately there is nothing $30 or less that I want right now.  What have I done?  (-_-)

Actually, FE:A is kind of fun.  I don't really care for these tactical strategy games and I didn't really enjoy the last FE game I played.  I think it was Sacred Stones.  I might have entertained the idea of getting Path of Radiance at one point, but I don't think I actually got it.  Anyhoo, I am enjoying what little I've tried so far.  I may change my tune when the battles become harder doe.  I don't like how some of these types of games don't scale the difficulty well and you end up getting stuck in later stages.

I haven't been to Gamestop in over a month now, been buyin my games all digital son. First time I boot up Madden on ps3, it freezes, get hype!

your dashboard is getting lonely

Do you have insomnia? When I was a kid at your age I used to and I would punch my wall out of anger because I couldn't sleep

good times

I do not, I can sleep fine but I just have a more 3rd shift schedule going on so I sleep during the day, don't have problems falling asleep though, just am tired during the day and awake during the night!

I learned that a while ago, but in the opposite direction.

Play Fire Emblem Awakening.

MGS3 for life. And death.

I'll prolly get Tokyo Jungle.

Edit: I didn't realize just how cheap it was. I'm buying the shit out of that.

Oh yeah, I received Fire Emblem Awakening today. Redeemed the code for eShop +$30.

Unfortunately there is nothing $30 or less that I want right now. What have I done? (-_-)

Actually, FE:A is kind of fun. I don't really care for these tactical strategy games and I didn't really enjoy the last FE game I played. I think it was Sacred Stones. I might have entertained the idea of getting Path of Radiance at one point, but I don't think I actually got it. Anyhoo, I am enjoying what little I've tried so far. I may change my tune when the battles become harder doe. I don't like how some of these types of games don't scale the difficulty well and you end up getting stuck in later stages.
Phoenix Wright 5 is digital only in Sept. or Oct.

I haven't been to Gamestop in over a month now, been buyin my games all digital son. First time I boot up Madden on ps3, it freezes, get hype!

I told you guys Madden was shit, gawd.

Miku today!

Who bought?

If you did you're cool. If not you're a LOSER!

I will pick it up after work. I have trades. Power to the players.

So I bought A Realm Reborn instead of Madden.

:applause:

When you accept that square hasn't made a good FF since 7 you'll stop supporting them.

I heard Realm Reborn is a good MMO doe. Where Jake Heart at??

Phoenix Wright 5 is digital only in Sept. or Oct.

I don't want games I'm not going to replay on digital. Anyway, there is stuff I want on eShop, but they are all over $30. fucking Nintendoe.

Killer is Dead got shit reviews. Looks repetitive.

Miku today!

Who bought?

If you did you're cool. If not you're a LOSER!
I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I bought it early at GS. I also kind of wanted the Snow Miku costumes as well as the PS3 themes.

I learned that a while ago, but in the opposite direction.

Play Fire Emblem Awakening.

MGS3 for life. And death.
Fire Emblem Awakening Master Race.

So I bought A Realm Reborn instead of Madden.
Good on you.

Or not. Neither of those are Miku.

i will wait till hatsune miku drops to $20, before picking it up.
lost planet 3 bombed in reviews as well.
8/27 is not a good day for releasing game.

bread's done
Back