GGT 265 Declares 2DS the winner of Next-Gen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end he said he was going to just start killing everyone even though he had nothing to gain at that point, so that's pretty evil. I don't think there was reasoning with him. Not even Russel Crowe could.

He couldn't be sent to the Phantom Zone, and if Superman didn't stop him then, Zod would have only gotten stronger and probably could have killed Superman later. I see no way out.

Zod was a desperate guy at that point. True, no Phantom Zone was available, but really the whole thing was written into a corner. The writers wanted it to happen, so it did.

Zod was a desperate guy at that point. True, no Phantom Zone was available, but really the whole thing was written into a corner. The writers wanted it to happen, so it did.
That's kind of true. Originally Zod went to the phantom zone with everyone else and then they changed that.

Which I prefer the end fight to him just going to the phantom zone.

thats funny keiji was signing mega man famicom games but they pixalated the labels

whatever back to ufc

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope spider man with doc oc in his head has a tie in with age of ultron
Yeah, but he talks in like, everything else.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

This is pretty much Megaman if it wasn't called Megaman.

Considering paying at least 60 cuz i'm a huuuuuuuge MM fan and capcom is stupid for not making a new one.
Damn. I want so many of those awards. I wish I could back them all.

I think it kind of needed to happen for the movie to carry any weight with viewers.

forget it joel dawg

they honestly all are pretty awesome a sketch designed by keiji would be awesome

I would like to see myself in a video game. It's been a childhood dream to be in one and I really want that one, but a sketch designed by Keiji would be sooooo awesome!

AVGN is making a game you get a chance to be in his video game I don't know the details.

Btw if the game makes 2.5 mil it'll come to xbox 360 SUPPORT KEIJI

holy shit everything is so expensive I want the $275 package
what was the $275 one? I think they either removed it or upped it.

Yeah, but he talks in like, everything else.

Damn. I want so many of those awards. I wish I could back them all.

I think it kind of needed to happen for the movie to carry any weight with viewers.
yeah I'm not a die hard MM fan but would definitely shell out for everything if I had the money (would just need to make more accounts).

I really wish I could take back pledges I made :???: oh well fuck it getting that sketch. I think all other physical items aside from softcover artbook and guide are included.

I got the $60 one.  Wish I could do more, as I like the rewards for $250 and $500, but that's just not going to happen.  

Kickstarter for kickstarter is actually a thing.  I see so much begging now, it's sad.  Like that crackpot "entrepreneur" lady who raised money for her kid to go to "RPG camp".  The fuq is a self-described millionaire raising money to send her fucking kids to school?  I wanted to slap that bitch upside her fucking over-entitled head when I heard about that one.

what was the $275 one? I think they either removed it or upped it.

yeah I'm not a die hard MM fan but would definitely shell out for everything if I had the money (would just need to make more accounts).

I really wish I could take back pledges I made :???: oh well fuck it getting that sketch. I think all other physical items aside from softcover artbook and guide are included.
I meant the $250 I have almost every MM game complete except MM 10(fan made box set from a nintendoage guy) could have bought one when he put up on ebay for buy it now price of $30 I didn't buy one now they sell for $150-300 :(

Tried out the Retro City Rampage on XBL. Definitely not my cup of tea.  Copped Journey and Tokyo Jungle on PSN though.

can you stop changing your av blue? Its like I don't even know who you are anymore.

And is retro on sale on xbox?

can you stop changing your av blue? Its like I don't even know who you are anymore.

And is retro on sale on xbox?
Nah, it's on sale on PSN, but god forbid PSN have a demo of it.

I've changed my avatar a grand total of once since I joined.

Nah, it's on sale on PSN, but god forbid PSN have a demo of it.

I've changed my avatar a grand total of once since I joined.
Yes, God forbid.

Let's bash PSN for no reason. :p

Or if we do want to bash PSN legitimately, let's bash the console-based store, which nobody should ever use now that the web store exists. ;)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/retro-city-rampage-demo/cid=UP2077-NPUB30839_00-RCRGAME000000001

If you'd asked me prior to even looking, I could've told you the game was nothing but a greasy dumpster fire. :cool:

wats the next ggt gonna be called? Sould have something like Diablo 3: Better on consoles! or GGT is mad hype for GTA V

Yes, God forbid.

Or if we do want to bash PSN legitimately, let's bash the console-based store, which nobody should ever use now that the web store exists. ;)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/retro-city-rampage-demo/cid=UP2077-NPUB30839_00-RCRGAME000000001

If you'd asked me prior to even looking, I could've told you the game was nothing but a greasy dumpster fire. :cool:
How much have you put down for mighty no 9? And don't be humble about your purchase

Yes, God forbid.

What? I definitely looked for it (and by looked for it I mean I was on the page to buy it and saw no link to the demo). I exclusively use the web store now thanks to a couple of mentions of it here months ago. Same with the xbox marketplace really. I always have a PC on so it is much more convenient.

EDIT: this was the page I was on, and there is no mention of a demo.

What? I definitely looked for it (and by looked for it I mean I was on the page to buy it and saw no link to the demo). I exclusively use the web store now thanks to a couple of mentions of it here months ago. Same with the xbox marketplace really. I always have a PC on so it is much more convenient.

EDIT: this was the page I was on, and there is no mention of a demo.
I remember when the game came out and it had tons of hype -- I went and got PSN cards so I could buy it.

And then I tried the demo on Vita and promptly deleted it.

Then PS+ insulted me by giving it to me for free.

fuck you, PS+. :lol:

And yeah, that page is broken -- I just searched Retro City Rampage and saw 4 things come up, as expected -- full game unlock for PS3/Vita and demo for PS3/Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back