GGT 265 Declares 2DS the winner of Next-Gen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they can combine days of future past and ultron in the same movie at the same time and make it a three part movie. Why waste time with wolverine going back in time when he can just telepathically speak to himself about ultron? PAY ME FOX

I don't think so.. With the emphasis on wanting an older, more experienced Batman I think they'll have him schooling Supes on what it takes to be a hero.
Batman will be to OP in the movie. Just like he usually is in almost everything.

At least there's a good actor playing him this time.

they can combine days of future past and ultron in the same movie at the same time and make it a three part movie. Why waste time with wolverine going back in time when he can just telepathically speak to himself about ultron? PAY ME FOX
Horrible idea.

If Fox is smart they would never ever let the Marvel characters they have interact with the Marvel Studios universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible idea.

If Fox is smart they would never ever let the Marvel characters they have interact with the Marvel Studios universe.
They're not. They're even making their own quicksilver. Its kinda sad seeing marvel get fucked out of his whole quicksilver thing they can't even mention hes a mutant can they call him a child of the atom doe?

They wouldn't have hired hayter who made the two best x-men movies he doesn't do the 3rd and its shit. Kinda like MGS V will be

He should have voiced all the characters in it.

For real though, the only good Marvel Studios movies are Captain America and the less good The Avengers.

Iron Man 3 making more money than Man of Steel is the same as Transformers making more money than Pacific Rim. People like the worse thing.

I'll never get the iron man 3 love. It really was the worst marvel movie ever well until captain america 2

Waterfalls of haterade.

Square Enix is pretty much dropping the ball on the launch of Final Fantasy XIV. If this was Blizzard, the shit would have been fixed three days ago.

I also tried playing Dead Rising 2. Pretty bad.

Blizzard would have fixed it by now, but in the meantime your account would probably have been stolen at least twice.

Diablo 3 was bad, but at least you could play shit the day after release. And I've never had my account stolen or known anybody that has been hacked. We all have the security code things. Funny how that works out.

I really don't know why anyone plays Diablo to begin with.

They must just hate themselves.
it was a phase, i grew out of it. off topic, increased my credit exponentially by transferring credit from gs to bb,with the 100% promotion for trade ins. also move some credit from amazon to gs, to replenish some of the lost credit. good profit for 2 hours of work. moved around $200 something credit.

You were expecting a kneel before zod liner weren't you?

Instead we got "there's only one way this can end". And then he lists two ways.

Waterfalls of haterade.

Square Enix is pretty much dropping the ball on the launch of Final Fantasy XIV.

They are, and I don't think the "servers are expensive" excuse applies here. This game had no auto logoff for afk/inactivity...something every other major MMO has. Why? Like I said, publishers who make MMOs never, ever learn. They do nothing to mitigate or adequately support the game launch and become reactive. If you can't afford the resources to have enough capacity for customers...DON'T MAKE THE GAME. And it doesn't even have to go that far. Put in systems that keep people flowing in and out of the game so other users can get in. SMH.

Instead we got "there's only one way this can end". And then he lists two ways.
I never understood the complaint with that. It's not going to end two ways, and it didn't.

He said either you die or I do. So...one way.

i find it funny how EA still stuck with tiger woods, after his scandal. Even after some sponsors dropped him. I guess golf games does not sell without tiger woods name on it, because he made the sport of golf cool/known to the public it existed.

I never understood the complaint with that. It's not going to end two ways, and it didn't.

He said either you die or I do. So...one way.

That's two ways.

1. Zod dies

2. Kal El dies

He could have said, "the only way this will end is with one of us dead".

Or, "either you die, or I do".

That's two ways.

1. Zod dies

2. Kal El dies
Either or.

Which he did say either. It's not going to end two ways.

Unless you're saying he should have said "This is going to end two ways. Either you die or I do"

Another alternative way he could have said it was:  "This will only end one way...your death".

No alternatives, one outcome.

And this Superman believed him.  

I think a Richard Donner/Chris Reeve Superman would've found a way to save the people and avoid killing Zod.

Zod in this movie had righteous cause, so he wasn't trying to be evil per se.  I think Chris Reeve Superman would've been able to convince him to find another way, or else, he would've found another way himself.

At the end he said he was going to just start killing everyone even though he had nothing to gain at that point, so that's pretty evil. I don't think there was reasoning with him. Not even Russel Crowe could.

He couldn't be sent to the Phantom Zone, and if Superman didn't stop him then, Zod would have only gotten stronger and probably could have killed Superman later. I see no way out.

I feel bad for DC fans marvel fans have like 6 new superhero movies a year. DC fans have superman/batman in 2015 and ben affleck is batman

When does super girl come?

X-Men is the only worthwhile one, and that's not even from Marvel Studios.

I still stand by most of the Marvel Studios movies are pretty shitty. 

Oh yeah at the end.

Btw I answered my own question a while back when I asked if that was spock spiderman and it was. He had his own little tie in
Are you talking about Thanos or someone else? Ultron hasn't been in anything lately, has he?

They could do that, but it won't happen...

Batman will be to OP in the movie. Just like he usually is in almost everything.

At least there's a good actor playing him this time.
I don't know about OP, but if they fight you can almost be entirely sure that Batman will beat up Supes.

They're not. They're even making their own quicksilver. Its kinda sad seeing marvel get fucked out of his whole quicksilver thing they can't even mention hes a mutant can they call him a child of the atom doe?
I feel like since it's in the DofP movie that they could easily retcon him into something different and the Avengers Quicksilver being the real Quicksilver. Maybe have the multiple cinematic universes be a consequence of the Scarlet Witch's powers or something.

He should have voiced all the characters in it.

For real though, the only good Marvel Studios movies are Captain America and the less good The Avengers.

Iron Man 3 making more money than Man of Steel is the same as Transformers making more money than Pacific Rim. People like the worse thing.
After watching Man of Steel I honestly do not understand how it did not kill Iron Man 3 in the box office. It's such a better movie that it's insane. It could be that I went in with low expectations, but God, I fucking LOVED Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 was pretty meh to me.

wait is kick ass 2 considered marvel?
It could be, technically.

I feel bad for DC fans marvel fans have like 6 new superhero movies a year. DC fans have superman/batman in 2015 and ben affleck is batman

When does super girl come?
Probably sometime after Man of Steel 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Studios

Blade 3, spider man 3, x-men 3, iron man 3. Marvel has a pretty bad list after 2nd installment
I'm talking about this

The "MVL Productions LLC" unit has released seven films since 2008 under the Marvel Cinematic Universe title – Iron Man (2008), The Incredible Hulk (2008), Iron Man 2 (2010), Thor (2011), Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), Marvel's The Avengers (2012) and Iron Man 3 (2013). These films all share a timeline, cast and characters.

iron man 1 was good

incredible hulk with norton was good

iron man 2 sucked

thor sucked

captain america was the best marvel movie ever (and best super hero ever but not according to joel that casual)

the avengers was good

iron man 3 was straight garbage

your point?

All sucked except Captain America and The Avengers.

And even then The Avengers was just Transformers 3 except no one died since it's Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back