GGT 265 Declares 2DS the winner of Next-Gen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "trade" for those of you who have tons of credit at gs, and need credit for bestbuy. gamestop is holding b2g1 on preowned game sales. if you can find preowned copies of madden 25, ncca 14, last of us, saints row iv, splinter cell blacklist. These title trade for $21 a piece at bestbuy, with the 100% ending tomorrow you get $42 for each. madden 13 is $9.99 at bestbuy, and amazon right now.

I'm pretty excited to see the new Riddick movie.  Rewatched Pitch Black last week in anticipation.  I've been putting off watching Chronicles of Riddick though.

Going to see Elysium tonight.

ps3 version only, you have till tomorrow, because the 100% ends by the end of daytomorrow

that's a lot of work to play the game one month for free. especially a game that I can't login into until the new servers are brought online and burned in properly.

that's a lot of work to play the game one month for free. especially a game that I can't login into until the new servers are brought online and burned in properly.
you do not need to physical disk to play it on ps3, just the code, and download the client.

you do not need to physical disk to play it on ps3, just the code, and download the client.

so there is a code inside the game package that you redeem along with a physical disk, but you need the code to play the game installed by the physical disk. and best buy doesn't care if you redeemed the code making the disk useless and will pay you $42 for it.

what is this i don't even.

so there is a code inside the game package that you redeem along with a physical disk, but you need the code to play the game installed by the physical disk. and best buy doesn't care if you redeemed the code making the disk useless and will pay you $42 for it.

what is this i don't even.
yep, better dump it now, because the 100% trade in would not be coming till late septemeber.

yep, better dump it now, because the 100% trade in would not be coming till late septemeber.

I don't have the game yet. I will try buy it tonight and then swing by BB and trade in.

But wait, do you only get credit only? I don't like that.

Me too, I am legit hype for Riddick, actually looks really good and like a Pitch Black sequel.
For all the hate it gets, Chronicles still has Riddick and he's still a badass... so while it's far from a masterpiece, it's still serviceable. I know Vin Diesel really loves playing the character, so much so that I think he's the reason that this movie got made. I just hope he's not too overboard about the character so that it changes him too much.

I finally got my xbox 360 fixed (after 6 years!) and i was wondering what are some good exclusives?

I plan on getting Tales of Vesperia but i don't know what else 360 has to offer besides Halo and Gears of War.

halp

I finally got my xbox 360 fixed (after 6 years!) and i was wondering what are some good exclusives?

I plan on getting Tales of Vesperia but i don't know what else 360 has to offer besides Halo and Gears of War.

halp

Vesperia is a great game. I really should finish it one of these days.

Forza is good, if you like racing. There are some JRPGs like Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon too.

The only 360 exclusives I care about these days are Japan imported Shmups. Picked up Dodonpachi Saidaioujou and it's great! Also picked up Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets collection which was just ok, and Trizeal collection which is also just ok.

halp
There aren't a lot. Unless you like Gears of War or Halo. The Dishwasher games (but at least one of those is coming to PC)... and a couple exclusive shmups (Rez, Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga).

Other than that, pretty much everything is on PC now.

Other than that, pretty much everything is on PC now.

^ I think dot was talking about the 360, not the Vita.

Get Lips. Sing your heart out.

MagnaCarta 2 was pretty fun. Lost Odyssey was tons of fun as well. Culdcept Saga was an interesting type of game and if you're able to find it and like card games, I'd recommend it. Did you play the first Crackdown? If not, get it!

Deathsmiles was pretty fun if you're totally into SHUMPS. Gears 1 and 3 aren't bad and are tons of fun. Skip out on two if you're looking for a MP game. Halo 4 was pretty legit, too.

OH. GET SHADOW COMPLEX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back